Chapter 8

Made

You scanned the books in front of you, thinking what book to let him read. When you just about to reached a book, your phone rang. You immediately picked it up happily. You smiled ear to ear when your mother called you again.

"Eomma"You said in cute voice that make Namjoon slightly taken aback by your new side to him.

"You sounds really happy"Your mother said on the phone before chuckled at your action. You smile to yourself.

"I miss you"You said to your mother, your voice become more softer.

"I miss you too, my daughter"Your mother said to you, you smile widely to yourself.

"Mom, I have new friends isn't that great"You said excitedly to your mother.

"How many?"

"4, they all were really great and kind"You said to your mother without realizing Namjoon just stared at you.

"I'm glad"

"One of them let me be her bridesmaids with other, I'm so excited"You said while stomping your feet excitedly.

"They also being arranged in marriage too, they seems so in love with each other"You said, your voice become lower when you said the last phrase.

"Are you jealous, my daughter?"

"Yes mom. I am jealous by them. I wonder how does love feels like"You said to your mother make she fell in quick silenced.

"You will know"Your mother said before she bid goodbye. Your mother hang up, you just let out a big sighed. You just stared at the books for awhile with blank look. Namjoon faked a cough, you looked at him before you walked to your bed and just plopped yourself.

"Just pick whatever you want"You said while laying on the bed. Namjoon just stared at you for awhile before nodded. Namjoon shifted his attention to the books. You stared at the ceiling, thinking how it felt to be in loved and being loved by someone else. You let out a quiet sighed.

"Joon?"You called out Namjoon who froze out of nowhere when you called him like that. Namjoon stared at you before hummed in responded. You sat up while staring at him.

"Does being loved is great?"You asked him, he stared at you for awhile before smiling softly to you enough to make your heart beat faster. You could felt that something weird in your stomach again, you smiled to yourself. You aware that you loved him as you read a lot of books how it felt to be in loved but you never experienced it before so the experience left you speechless.

The first time, you felt your heart beat faster it left you speechless. Namjoon walked to you and sat on the corner of your comfy bed. Your heart still beat faster especially when he quiet closed to you. You just stared at him blankly.

"Love defines people not people defines love"

"Does it great?"You asked him, he chuckled at you. Never expected that you wouldn't never experienced being in loved when you're so pretty.

"In my opinion, it is great. I can't believed you never be in loved"Namjoon said make you slumped your shoulder while pouted.

"I just don't know maybe because I don't go out often and rarely talk with guys"

"Don't worry, you will experience it sooner or later"Namjoon said to you make you smile to yourself.

"I experienced it sooner than I thought it would be"You whispered to yourself.

"What?"

"Nothing"You said while smiling at him. He just nodded to you while shifting his attention. You both fell in silenced as you something bothering you.

"Namjoon, you really loved Su Min didn't you?"You asked him, he taken aback by your question before hesitantly nodded at you. You smiled at him.

"Why you're asking that?"

"I just felt like I'm a person who disturb your relationship with Su Min"You said slowly, he smile a little while staring at the floor.

"You both clearly in loved with each other and I didn't wanted to distroy it. Even though I wonder how it felt to be loved, I can see that you guys were really happy around each other. Also I'm sure you wanted to marry her"You said to him, he just fell in silenced.

"I felt like a burden. I want to see you two happy since we clearly didn't have any feelings like a married couple should be"You said again before fell in quick silenced. You played with your fingers a little, you've been considered it for awhile. You knew it would break your mother's heart but you can't, you just wanted to see Namjoon happy. How he smile around Su Min, how he look so happy and delight around Su Min make you wanted to let go of him for a better future for him.

"I'll try to ask a divorce to my mom"You said before let out a sighed. Namjoon eyes widened in shocked while staring at you in shocked.

"A-are you sure?"Namjoon asked you out of disbelieved. You just nodded to him.

"Are you sure? I know that my parents-"

"Don't care about this marriage and me, isn't?"You said, he just nodded slightly. You knew it, his family didn't cared about it at all. Guilt plastered on his face.

"But your mother really cared about this marriage"Namjoon said again make your heart felt like a scrumbled paper. You stared at your hands while chuckling a little.

"I'll do my best"You said to him, he smiled at you. Your heart beat faster again.

"You know, you're such a nice person and caring. I don't know why you hide that side of yours. I also can see that Hoseok really like you"Namjoon said to you, you chuckled at him before he walked out from your room. You plopped on your bed, you thinked about his word.

'Hoseok really like you' You thought to yourself, a pain strucked again to your heart. Knowing that he never see you as his wife.

"Sometimes we just have to let it go"You said to yourself before let out a sighed. You wondered how you're going ask your mother about the divorce.

-Skip-

Next day, you went to work like usual in the same company as Namjoon since of course, your mother wanted you two to be more 'close'. Su Min worked in the same company too. Everything was normal, nothing seems off at all.

-Lunch Time-

You headed to a restaurant that quiet far from the company you've worked at. You let your eyes wondered while waiting for your food before your eyes caught someone figure which really familiar to you, your mother. Your mother caught you in the restaurant before broke into big smile.

You immediately hugged your mother when she came to you. She just patted your back before told you to sit. Your smile become wider.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"You asked your mother, she just smiled at you.

"You said you missed me. So I come want to visit you"Your mother said then your food arrived at your table. You just smiled slyly to your mother.

"I already ate just now"Your mother said, signaling you to eat. You smiled slightly before started to dig in.

"How was your new work place?"

"Mom, I want to work like before. Taking care of kids"You said while pouted slightly since small, you always helped your mother taking care of kids as she handled child care center. After awhile, the center got bigger and you still helped taking care of the kids. You already familiar with it, the experience was useful according to your mother.

"You not gonna do anything if you come to my center other than sleeping in my office"Your mother hissed at you make you pouted. Your eyes caught Namjoon and Su Min walked beside the restaurant, gladly your mother didn't realized it at all.

"How's Namjoon doing?"

"He's great, mom"You said after a quick moment of silenced. You fell in a silenced for a few minutes as your conversation and Namjoon rang in your head.

"Mom"You called out your mother before paused a little. You stared at your mother for awhile.

"Can I-"Your mother eyes immediately darkened.

"Ji Ae"Your mother cut your words as if she knew exactly what you're going to said. She stared at your dark brown eyes.

"Mom, I'm sorry"You said while hanged your head low, felt shame of yourself.

"Make it work, my daughter. I know its hard for you to make it work. I want to see you happy with Namjoon"

"Mom, how can I be happy when we don't love each other at all?"

"Ji Ae..did you love him?"Your mother asked you out of nowhere. Your eyes teared up out of blue, the question went straight to your heart. You held back your tears. Your mother held your hand gently as she stared at your eyes.

"Please make it work, my daughter"Your mother said again, you slowly nodded to her. She patted your head. After you spent your time with your mother, you went back to the company and work your off like usual.