Chapter 12

Made

You sat on the couch once you both arrived. Namjoon took out your phone from his suit, he stared at it for awhile while frowning. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"You have Hoseok's number?"Namjoon asked while looked at you weirdly. You rolled your eyes at him before stood from the couch, heading towards him.

"We exchanged numbers, duh"You hissed at him before reached your phone out. He raised your phone out from your reach make you glared at him.

"Well you, give me my phone back"You said to him while stomping your feet. He just smirked at you.

"Tell me, why you have his number?"

"Tell me, why I can't?"You said to him, his playful expression immediately fell as he handed you, your phone back before headed to his room. You just stared at his back before shrugged your shoulder. You headed back to your room. You took a shower after a day spent at the wedding. You stared at the bathroom wall while sat in the bath tub, let your body rested.

You immediately thought of Hoseok, you just didn't know why. He just caught your attention at first but you didn't have any feelings for him. He were so kind to you, like an angel. You let out a sigh. You smiled to yourself, if your mother was there with you. She'll scolded you for always sigh. You missed your home.

You stepped out from your room, somewhat felt tired of staying in your room. When you just about to climbed the stairs down, you heard a crash from the kitchen. You immediately ran to the kitchen.

Namjoon huffed angrily before crouched down, picking the glass that broken. You just shook your head seeing him. You stared at him silently when he accidentally cut his finger with the glass. You crouched down before him, picking the glass silently.

"You're a clumsy person. So it's better if you step out from the kitchen" You said to him as he pouted while watching you silently. You threw the glass before stared at his hand, he just let the blood flowed. You grabbed the first-aid kit before took out a band-aid.

"Wash your hand"You said to him while crossed your arms over your chest. He just looked at you blankly make you let out a groan. You grabbed his hand before led him to the sink. You washed his hand, let him zoned out. He just stared at you silently again, watching you closely.

You put the band-aid on his finger, you smiled to yourself once it's done. You looked at him with judging look.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to get a glass of water"He said like a little kid being scolded. You grabbed a glass before filled it with water and handed it to him. He just smiled to you before took the glass in your hand.

"What did you to yourself for being this clumsy?"You said while grabbed the glass in his hand before washed it and put it back in it's place. He stared at his own feet, playing with his fingers just like a little kid that make giggle escaped from your lip.

"I think it would be better for you to step out from the kitchen when I'm not around"You , keeping your serious face. Trying so hard to kept yourself from smiling. He frowned while glared at you.

"I'm not a baby"He hissed at you make you almost bursted into laugh. You still managed to kept yourself from smiling.

"Yeah, you're not but if you're this clumsy. You need to be taken care like a baby"You said to him, somewhat he let out a smirk make you slightly confused.

"So I'm your baby now?"

"Yes you are"You said to him, only make his smirk grew bigger. You flushed in red as you realized what you're saying.

"That's not what I meant!"You said to him with visibled blush on your cheeks.

"Right"He teased you, you stomped your feet.

"Yes!"You whined to him. He let out a laugh make you pouted and glared at him. He ruffled your hair.

"You really cute when you get flustered"Namjoon said to you make you blushed again.

"I'm not cute!"You snapped at him, only make his laughter became louder. You huffed to yourself before headed out from the kitchen, leaving Namjoon with historical laugh.

-Skip-

You rolled on your bed, didn't know what to do. You can't sleep even though it's 1 in the morning. You stood on your feet before putted on your hoodie. You let out from your room, the house was quiet just like you wanted it to be. When you just about to opened the door, you bumped into something hard make you fell on your .

"Ouch, buttcrack"You said to yourself before your eyes locked with Namjoon's eye. You froze before he helped you to stood.

"Sorry, I didn't see you"

"It's okay"You said while touched your , it still hurting. Namjoon looked at your attire before raised en eyebrow at you.

"Where you going?"

"Take a walk since I can't sleep"

"Let's walk together"Namjoon said make you looked at him, weirdly.

"What?"

"I'm just about to take a walk, so why don't we just walk together"Namjoon said to you, you stared at him blankly. Namjoon just rolled his eye at you before grabbed your arm, heading outside. The cold air immediately make you came backed to your sense. Namjoon locked the door behind you before putting in his pocket.

"It's colder than I thought it would be"You said before you both walked beside each other, strolling. A comfortable silence wrapped around you two as you hummed to any songs that came to your mind.

"Namjoon, can I go out with Hoseok?"You blurted out of nowhere that make Namjoon shocked even yourself. Your eye widened as you realized what you're saying.

"Why are you asking me that?"Namjoon said before let out a small laugh. You frowned at his reaction.

"You don't mind it?"You said to him, the pain slowly rise in your heart but not painful as before. Somewhat the thought that you can go out with Hoseok make you felt somewhat happy.

"Ji Ae, I don't want to see you in your room like a mold all the time. So why don't you go out with someone. After all Hoseok likes you"Namjoon said make you chuckled darkly to yourself.

"He likes me more than I deserved to"You said to yourself and loud enough for Namjoon to heard it. Namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Actually, your mother texted me this morning"Namjoon said to you make stared at him with widened eye.

"And?"

"She wanted us to have a date together"

"Oh"

"She told me to sent pictures of us, dating...So where you wanna go tomorrow?"Namjoon asked you, you silently thank your mother.

"Everything is fine to me"You said to him walking in the same pace as him. Namjoon fell in silenced, thinking.

"How about book cafe?"Namjoon asked you, you stared at him for awhile. His expression fell when you stared at him.

"I love that"You said excitedly to him as you clasped your hands together.

"You love that?"Namjoon looked at your cute reaction before let out a chuckle.

"Yes! I mean I like simple dates not fancy dates"You said to him as he just nodded, glad that you likes his idea.

"What your ideal date?"Namjoon asked you, you just looked at him for awhile before smiling to yourself.

"Just a simple walk at the park, midnight. Hand in hand. Talking useless stuff or just appreciating each other company would be perfect for me"You said to him while walking beside Namjoon. Namjoon just nodded to himself.

"That's simple"

"Yup, well just someone to be there is already enough for me"You said again, you talked as if you're whispering. Namjoon glanced at you, your expression fell slightly.

"Maybe you could call this a date"Namjoon said, you frowned before looked at him with confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, I realized that you always want to make me happy even though sometimes you being a but you really care about me. You really do"Namjoon said make you flushed in red. He caught you but you're not mad at it. You chuckled at his word.

"Also, you have a pretty smile and everyone deserve to be happy. I want to see you happy. I know you have hard times dealing with everything. So let's call this a date and tomorrow too"Namjoon said to you make you smiled to yourself. Out of nowhere, Namjoon held your hand make you flinched but he held your hand so gently and seems doesn't wanted to let it go. Namjoon stared at you for awhile while smiling. You just stared at him even though you blushing like crazy.

"So let's just pretend that we're actually a married couple for awhile"Namjoon said to you before ruffling your hair. His word somewhat make you happy and hurting you at the same time. 

'Pretend? I wish we actually in loved with each other' You thought to yourself before nodding to him silently. Namjoon smiled to you before walked beside you, holding your hand. Your heart beat faster as butterflies appeared on your stomach. You seems slightly awkward with him even though he seems comfortable with it.

"Your hand is warm"You said make he chuckled before squeezed your hand.