Chapter 26

Made

You and Hoseok came back with drinks in your hands. You frowned as soon as you spot them. Tense filled the air, So Hee was glaring at Jimin and it not the usual glare. Jun Yeong blinked as she stared at So Hee and Jimin in horror. The other was in silence, didn't have any guts to break the tension.

"Guys?" Their heads' snapped at Hoseok's voice but their eyes were on you. You could suffocate at the tension. They got up from their seats before walked away excepted for Jimin who was staring straight into your eyes.

"Where's Woo Yoon?" Hoseok asked to make Jimin snapped his stare at you. He looked around the beach. You frowned, you just realized you didn't see Woo Yoon at all. You could hear Jimin cursed under his breath before took out his phone.

"What happened?" You ask. Jimin ruffled his hair angrily.

"We have a fight," Jimin said harshly at you, you bit your lower lips. You just nodded to him, didn't dare to speak.

"What did you guys fought about?" Hoseok ask. Jimin sighed as his eyes stared at both of you.

"It's nothing," Jimin mumbled, he rubbed his face with his hands.

"I will find her, you guys should go rest," Jimin said then his phone rang, he immediately picked it up. His eyes widened in instant before running to somewhere.

"I hope Woo Yoon will be okay." You mumbled Hoseok nodded to you.

"Come on, let's go." Hoseok pulled you lightly, you just followed him in silence. Something was wrong, definitely wrong. Your heart feels heavy as your steps.

-

You walked to them who eating their breakfast in weirdly quiet. You sat beside Hoseok, they glanced at you before continuing to eat.

"Where's Woo Yoon?"

"She goes back to Seoul," Jimin replied after a moment of silence. You felt uncomfortable when eating with them. Once you're done, you got up from the table.

"Wait!" A voice stopped you, you turned around to see Jimin who was walking toward you.

"Can we talk?" You hesitantly nodded at him, he looked around.

"Not here, somewhere quiet perhaps?" Jimin walked ahead of you as you just followed him from behind. Once you reached somewhere quiet and fewer people, Jimin stopped. He turned around as he sighed.

"We know about you and Namjoon." You stared at him with wide eyes, you were speechless. You knew something was wrong but you didn't expect that your secret would be exposed.

"H-how?" You stuttered, Jimin bit his lower lips out of the nervous act.

"Woo Yoon told us and we have a fought about it. She flew back to Seoul because I went ballistic at her." You frowned at Jimin.

"Please tell me everything that happened." Jimin let out a heavy sigh.

→ Flashback

While all of them were playing, Jun Yeong took out her phone since someone sent a message to her. She read it before gasped, she immediately tugged So Hee. So Hee stared at Jun Yeong's phone before she frowned deeply.

"Guys, Su Min is not Namjoon's wife." Woo Yoon froze at that as other looked at So Hee weirdly.

"Stop joking around." Jin snapped at So Hee, she rolled her eyes in response before handed them Jun Yeong's phone. They fell in silences as they stared at her phone. Woo Yoon's palms were sweating as she chewed on her bottom lips.

"So, are you saying that Ji Ae is Namjoon's wife? Why we didn't know that?" Yoongi said, still staring at the phone.

"I-I-I actually was there at the wedding venue." Woo Yoon stuttered then she gulped hard when all eyes darted on her.

"Why you didn't tell us?" Jimin stared calmly at Woo Yoon but she knew it well that Jimin was mad. Woo Yoon opened but no sounds came out from . She looked down on her lap, fiddling with her fingers.

"Are you mute?" Woo Yoon still looked down on her lap, didn't dare to look up. Jimin crouched down in front of her.

"So, are you just gonna keep quiet and let Hoseok hurting after falling in love with her? What kind of friend are you?" His words immediately stabbed her soft heart. Her eyes swelled up with tears.

"A selfish friend, that's what are you," Jimin said coldly, her hands clenched into fists, trying to fight her tears.

"I don't think you deserve to be friend with us. Please go." Jimin said Woo Yoon stood up from her place before ran to anywhere her feet brought her. So Hee who was speechless at what Jimin said. She didn't expect that Jimin would take it that far.

"What the man? Do you really have to be that harsh?" So Hee snapped at Jimin, he glared at her that could bring a shiver to spine.

"How about Hoseok-hyung? You know he fell in love deeper than he should be?" Jimin yelled at So Hee. The others didn't dare to speak since Jimin is the scariest when he gets mad. Then you and Hoseok came.

→ End Flashback

You massaged your temple hearing Jimin's story.

"She hides my wedding between Namjoon because of me. Beside Namjoon told you guys that Su Min was his wife."

"I know, I feel bad for saying that to her." Jimin ran his fingers through his hair and messing it out of frustration. You sighed.

"All I can say is she hide it because of me. I never asked her to keep it as a secret, she just decided to keep it as a secret. She knows Hoseok will be hurting, so does me. But because of happiness, she decided to keep it as a secret. She's taking care of other people's happiness that she forgot the risk and her happiness." Jimin nodded weakly.

"Don't tell Hoseok about this. It would be better if I tell him about my marriage." Jimin let out a quiet "okay," before walked away, leaving you. His steps were heavy as he walked away. You sat on the nearest bench, staring into space. You felt guilty, she kept the secret for your own sake and now she's the one who was hurting instead. You sighed as you ran your fingers through your hair.

"Hey." You looked up and Namjoon was standing in front of you. You just smiled slightly to him, he sat beside you.

"You look depressed." You chuckled at him.

"Kinda."

"What happened?" You frowned, Namjoon didn't know about it.

"Nothing much, just something happened. Where's Su Min anyway?" You asked while trying to change the topic. He stared into space before answering.

"She already goes back to Seoul last night because of work," Namjoon replied, you just nodded to him.

"How are you and Hoseok going?"

"We're fine." You mumbled at him, he just chuckles.

"I know you both are more than friends now."

"Are you mad?" You turned at him to look at him as you're waiting for his answer.

"Mad? Why would I? We're even because of it." Namjoon said after a short silence. You just nodded to him.

"I guess, we are." You said to him while smiling make him chuckle before messing your hair. You pouted while glaring at him.

"You need to stop messing with my hair. Like seriously." Namjoon laughed at your reaction.

"You need to stop messing with my heart. Like seriously." Namjoon teased you, you hit his arm as he laughed loudly.

"That's not even funny." You huffed in anger.

"Your reaction is." Namjoon continued to laugh as you're glaring at him. You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Stop laughing, it's not even funny." You whined at him.

"It's really funny. Like really." You puffed your cheeks with air.

"I hate you." You childishly said.

"I love you too." You rolled your eyes at him.

"You should realize that your cheeks are red as the tomato." Namjoon teased, your eyes widened before covering your cheeks with your hands.

"Stop teasing." You snapped at him, he giggled at you. At the corner, Jin and Taehyung who were passing by saw you and Namjoon.

"I have to say, they're kinda cute." Jin just nodded to Taehyung then he sighed.

"Imagine if Hoseok found about this," Jin mumbled making Taehyung's shoulder slumped.

"He would be broken." Jin just stared at you and Namjoon who were messing with each other.

"Let's go," Jin said as he walked away, Taehyung stared at both of you for a moment before jogged to Jin's side.

__________