Chapter 19

Made

You poked your head in Namjoon's room.

 

"Namjoon?" You frowned when you didn't see him on the bed. You pouted slightly before took your phone on the table. Smile crept on your face when you saw a notification from Hoseok.

 

Hey.

 

Hey Hobi!

 

You squealed in excitement, actually after he confessed to you at the cafe. He didn't text you at all, you want to text him but you didn't have any guts to.

 

Are you okay?

 

No need to worry about me, I'm fine.

 

You pouted at his answer, he always said that. 

 

Hey, I can't help but to worry about you.

 

Don't said like that. It's hard.

 

You frowned at his text, didn't understand what he meant.

 

"Who are you texting with? I heard you was squealing earlier." Your head snapped at Namjoon's voice, only to saw him wrapping towel around his torso. Waters dripping from his wet hair. You raised an eyebrow at him before looked back at your phone.

 

"Hoseok." You simply said as you scrolled your scrolled your conversation between Hoseok. Namjoon frowned at your reaction. He walked to you, stopped right in front of you as he squinted his eyes at you. You looked up at him with flat look.

 

"What?" You flatly said. Namjoon watched you closely.

 

"How come you didn't even react when the only things that cover me is the towel?" Namjoon said at you, you rolled your eyes at him.

 

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

 

"A normal reaction perhaps." You scowl at him.

 

"Like this? Oppa! W-wear a shirt." You acted in front of him before acting like you want to puke.

 

"Not my style." You added. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at you.

 

"Usually girls do like that."

 

"Maybe I'm not a girl who know and when you have a brother who didn't know about what shirt is at home. You will get used with it." You said to him before walked away from him, heading out from his room.

 

"Anyway, wear clothes fast. Before I eat all the breakfast." You said to him, his eyes widened in excitement. You closed the door behind you. You leaned on the door while clutched your chest.

 

", does he have to stand that close." You mumbled to yourself before ran to your mom. You clung to your mom with visible blush on your cheeks. Your mother look at you then she raised an eyebrow at you. A smile slowly spread at her face. You look at your mother flatly.

 

"Mom, it's not like what you think. Don't raise your expectations." You whined at her make your mother chuckle. You glared at her before pouted.

 

"Are you expecting that much?" You said as you put the dishes on the table. 

 

"I can't said I didn't have any expectations. Right?" 

 

'I don't want to ruin your expectations.' You thought to yourself. Namjoon climbed down the stairs with slightly wet hair. Namjoon flashed his smile to your mom, his dimple popped on his cheek. You smiled to yourself. You sat after you finished put all the dishes on the table. Your mom sat in front of you as Namjoon sat beside you with bright smile on his face. His eyes sparks in delight. You chuckle at him before nudged his side. 

 

"Thank you for the food." You and Namjoon said in sync make your mom chuckle. Your mom just look at you and Namjoon dig in before she started to dig in too.

 

"Are you guys planning on having baby?" Your mother speak up, immediately the food stuck on your throat. You cough violently as tears pooling on your eyes at the sting. Your mother poured water in the glass before handed to you as Namjoon patted your back. You chugged the water down, pushing the food on your throat.

 

You inhale and exhale slowly before look up at your mom with a pair of slightly watery eyes because of the chocking.

 

"Mom." You mumbled with your hoarse voice. Your mother frowned at you.

 

"Come on, you always love children. Beside you're good with children." You bit your lower lips, the burden on your shoulder become heavier. You look at your food, didn't have the guts to look in your mother's eyes. Guilt took over yourself as you just touched your food with the utensils. Namjoon steal a glance at you as your mother brag about how you're good with children and should have baby and so on.  He could sense that your mood changed. Namjoon put his hand on yours, slightly squeezing it to encourage you. You look at him before smile slightly.

 

"Mom, please don't." You noticed how your mother smile fell slightly. You're chewing on your bottom lips. You know too well, she always want grandchildren. Your older brother didn't have the interest in marriage so she's putting hope and raise her expectations at you. Putting all the burden on your shoulders.

 

"I'm sorry, Mom. But I...not ready." Every words that came from your mouth was a torture for you. Your mother smile at you.

 

"It's okay beside I raised my expectations for you. I put all the burden on your shoulder since you're young." Your mother said, then she slowly start to eat in silent. You just stare at your mother with a pair of eyes that fill with guilt and sadness. You know she always have high expectations for you, it's also your fault to always reached her expectations so she ended up raised her expectations for you, like always. You didn't have any heart to break her expectations. Your mother stood on her feet with her clean plate in hand. She washed her plate before left you alone with Namjoon. You look down on your lap, you lost your appetite. Tears pooling in your eyes as you let out a sigh.

 

"Are you okay?" You look up at Namjoon, he just stared at you. His eyes bore into your watery eyes.

 

"What should I do? I never want to break her expectations." You said softly before look back at your lap. Tears slowly strolled down, fell on your lap.

 

"I should tell her about us from the beginning so I wouldn't be suffering but then, I can't bear seeing my mother sad because of me. I always make her disappoint because of me. That feeling when she cry in front of me hurt so much. I don't want to experience that again. What should I do?" You slowly sob in silent. Namjoon let out a heavy sigh. He slowly wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his warn hug. You wrapped your arms Namjoon. His heartbeat somewhat make you calmed down.

 

"I know it's hard for us-you're the one who's hurting right now but I can't bear seeing you like this." Namjoon said as he caressed your hair. You melt in his hug. You pulled yourself from his hug before wiped your stained tears with your sleeves. Namjoon stared at you with worry. 

 

"I'm fine now. It's okay." You mumbled before take all the plates and put it in the sink. Namjoon kept stare at you as you do the dishes. He let out a soft sigh before he ruffled his hair. He didn't know what he can do to help you.

 

-

 

You entered the guestroom and saw your mom lost in her thoughts. You walked to her quietly.

 

"I'm sorry to disappoint you." You mumble. Your mother snapped her thoughts as her gaze shifted to you. She smiled then tearing her gaze from you.

 

"It's okay. My expectations are too high for you. It's not your fault, I'm the one who is impatient." Your mother said before let out a sigh. You just played with your fingers, guilty never leave your side when you're with your mother.

 

Your heart was aching because everything that your mother saw was fake, not real even though you know how she's hoping that you and Namjoon having a good marriage not like her.

 

"Do you want to go out?" You ask. Your mother's eyes sparks making you chuckled. You knew your mother love to go out, she hate staying in the house. Your mother nod.

 

"I will change first, I guess." You walk to the door.

 

"How about Namjoon?" You stopped in your track as you spun to look at your mother.

 

"I will ask him." Your mother smile at you as she nod at you. You walked out from the room. 

 

You saw Namjoon sitting on his chair while reading a book silently once you entered the room.

 

"Hey." Namjoon raised his head from the book to look at you.

 

"My mon want to know if you want go out with us." You said. Namjoon blinked a few times at you.

 

"I would love to." Namjoon said. 

 

"What if your friends see us?" Namjoon smile at you.

 

"Don't worry, they're busy with their jobs and going abroad. Beside, your mother would love if I come too, isn't?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow make you rolled your eyes at him.

 

"Yeah, whatever." You said. Namjoon got on his feet as he headed to his wardrobe. He turned around to look at you make you frowned at him.

 

"What?" He look at his feet as he played with his fingers.

 

"Can I pick your outfits?" You glared at him. He clasped his hands together.

 

"Please, I always want to pick outfits for people. Beside, you have a lot of nice clothes. Please." You let out a sigh.

 

"Fine, do whatever you want." You said before plopped on the bed, laying flat on your stomach. You watched him opened your wardrobe that you currently share with him. He scanned your wardrobe before a smile appeared on his face.

 

"We just gonna head out not going to runway." You said. He ignored you. He took a black high waisted pants, a long sleeves grey shirt and a pair of black ankle boots. You just stared flatly at him. You groaned at him.

 

"Now go change." You pouted as he pulled you on the bed. You slumped your shoulder as you head to the bathroom with clothes in your hands.

 

-

 

You came out, still with pout. You can't deny, he have a good taste in fashion. Namjoon sat on his chair while playing with his phone. You didn't know when he changed his outfits but he looked good, like always. 

 

 

(Leave the choker out)