Chapter 3

Made

"Guys, I'm not bring you guys here to fight"Hoseok snapped at Woo Yoon and Namjoon, they both looked away.

"What are you guys doing?"Namjoon asked trying to changed the topic and eased the tension.

"Double date!"Woo Yoon said excitedly while linking her arms with you, smiling ear to ear.

"Double date?"Su Min said confusedly while tilted her head a little.

"Yup! I'm with Jimin and Hoseok with Ji Ae"Woo Yoon said without discussing with you and the other. You looked at Woo Yoon with widened eyes. Jimin and Hoseok just shrugged their shoulder, already used to Woo Yoon being so random.

"Cool"Namjoon said before walked away with his girlfriend, leaving you with hurting heart.

"Double date huh?"Jimin said cockily to Woo Yoon make she rolled her eyes before dragging Jimin away, leaving you with Hoseok alone. You stared at Woo Yoon back with widened eyes before she turned back to winked at you. 

"So...what do you want to do?"Hoseok asked you, you just stared blankly at him.

"C-Can we go to the bookstore?"You asked Hoseok, stuttering your words being the shy person you are, without Woo Yoon. Hoseok smiled at you, thinking that you're cute.

"Sure!"Hoseok said excitedly before grabbed your hand and walked casually to the nearest book store. You was quiet taken abacked when Hoseok grabbed your hand casually. You blinked when he intertwined his fingers with your fingers. You felt confused by his casual action. Your hand was perfect for him. You just stared at his hand as he rubbed his thumb over your palm, without realizing that both of you just arrived at the book store just like you asked for.

"What book do you want to buy?"Hoseok asked you make you snapped your creepy staring at his hand. You smiled shyly at him.

"I still didn't know yet"You said while staring at book sections, a section immediately caught your attention as you started to dragged Hoseok to the your favorite section. Your eyes sparkled make Hoseok chuckled. Your smile become wider as you started to become more excited. Hoseok let go of your hand to let you choose your book. 

Hoseok looked at the book section that brought you really excited as he started to frowned. He scanned the book section before a small smile crept on his face.

"Thriller?"Hoseok said, you just nodded excitedly before a book that you always wanted caught your attention. You grabbed it while squealing like a little child. You stared at him with a big smile on your face as you stomped your feet excitedly didn't cared about the look of strangers gave to you.

"Are you that happy?"Hoseok asked you, you nodded like a kid. He smile to himself.

"Your smile is really pretty. You should smile more often"Hoseok said make you blushed a little before nodded shyly at him.

"Thank you"You said shyly before scanned the book, smile still didn't leaved your face. You just felt really happy at his sweet side to you. Hoseok just stared at you while you scanned your book, his heart fluttered when saw you smiling. You looked at your favorite section again, thriller and mystic genre. You did read romance genre but you just more interested in thriller genre. You spent time choosing the books as Hoseok just spent his time staring at you, he just can't helped but to stared at you.

A hint of red didn't leave your cheeks at all when you felt that Hoseok kept staring at you while you choosing. You pretended to choosing books because you're too shy to met his eyes.

"Hoseok oppa!"A voice make Hoseok stopped staring at you and looked at a direction. While you just choose the books since you didn't wanted to waste your time to kept coming at the book store.

"Su Min, what are you doing here?"Hoseok asked Su Min who smiling happily at him, still didn't saw you at the book shelves. You just let Hoseok talked to Su Min as you go checked the other book sections with books in your hands. Your eyes glued at an astrology book. You just stared for awhile thinking whether wanted to buy it or not. You just pouted maybe next time since you already have a lot of books in your arms. You continued to walked while checking the sections make you bumped into someone make your books and that person books splattered on the floor. You stared at your books before crouched down to picked your books.

You heard the person sighed before crouched down in front of you. That person picked your books.

"Thank you"You said sweetly to thanked the person. You picked that person book and handed to that person. You froze when your eyes met that person.

"I'm sorry"You handed his book before taking your books in his arms before walked to Hoseok. Namjoon just watched you walked away heading to Hoseok. He didn't knew that you like to read book too. He also didn't knew that your voice could be that sweet since you rarely talked to him and when you do cold and emotionless voice.

"You done?"Hoseok asked you, you just nodded while smiling at him. Namjoon just watched you from far before walked to Su Min. Hoseok took the books in your arms, he held it for you. You smiled at him to thanks while walking beside him to the counter. After Hoseok done paying your books, he insisted to paid it for you. Hoseok grabbed your hand again with your books in his other hand. You wonder is it his habit or other things but you can't help but finally to felt being loved by someone else. Only if you married to him, you sure that you will be more happy.

But you still loved Namjoon even though it hurt you deeply. You also swear that Namjoon saw you holding hand with Hoseok. But he just acted like nothing happened make your heart hurt a little since he didn't felt anything. Woo Yoon saw you coming out from the book store before running to you, smiling ear to ear. Jimin rolled his eyes when Woo Yoon ran like a little child on sugar rush. Jimin just walked heading to you.

Woo Yoon eyes landed on your hand and Hoseok's before a smile crept on her face while wriggling her eyebrows. 

"Are you guys dating?"Woo Yoon asked you and Hoseok like a little child with a sparked in her eyes. You didn't know how to answered Woo Yoon question.

"You're the one who said Double Date then why are you asking?"Hoseok said make Woo Yoon shoulder slumped while pouting.

"I'm just asking if you guys dating for real?"Woo Yoon said, you slipped your hand out from Hoseok grip.

"So what are you guys doing?"Jimin asked both of you. You just steal a glanced at Hoseok, his smile was really sweet and could brightened up someone's world.

"Books"You said while smiling to Jimin, he just nodded but you make Woo Yoon excited hearing the word books.

"What books did you buy?!"Woo Yoon asked you excitedly while held your hand out of excitement.

"T-thriller"You said make Woo Yoon gasped before hopping like a little kid.

"We have so much common, I'm glad I'm your friend"Woo Yoon squealed at you, her eyes become bigger because of excited.

"I'm glad too and if you want to borrow my books sure you can"

"You heard that guys, she will lend me her books so lend me your money"Woo Yoon said while cocked an eyebrow at them, they just shook their head at Woo Yoon behavior.

"You know that's not going to happen"Hoseok said to Woo Yoon make she pouted before chuckling.

"What you guys doing?"You asked Woo Yoon and Jimin, they both looked at each other for awhile before shrugged their shoulders.

"So you guys didn't do anything"Hoseok said to Woo Yoon and Jimin while eyeing the two.

"What is it weird if we didn't do anything, hyung?"Jimin said confused by Hoseok. Hoseok just smirked at the two.

"Or you want us to leave you alone, Hobi?"Woo Yoon said while raised an eyebrow at Hoseok. Hoseok rolled his eyes but a hint of red appeared on his cheeks.

"You guys should spent time together"Hoseok said make Woo Yoon and Jimin smirked while looked at each other.

"Right"They said in synced as they continued teasing Hoseok. You just watched them, teasing Hoseok and giggling silently beside him. The two make Hoseok blushed in deep red crimson. Then they high-five each other, success making Hoseok blushing. They laughed at Hoseok who turned into tomato.

In the corner of your eyes, you saw Namjoon and Su Min walked out from the bookstore. Namjoon never spared a glanced at you make your heart slightly hurt.

'I'm not his wife anyway, so why I care' You thought to yourself. After spending time with your new friends, you bid goodbye to them since you're tired from the walking but it was fun. You drove back to your house, glad that Namjoon still didn't arrived at your shared house.