Chapter 13

Made

You both fell in comfortable silence as you and Namjoon walked beside each other, hand in hand. Without you realized, you leaned to him while walking make he smiled to himself. Glad that you're comfortable with him. He just let you leaned on him. It's been awhile since he take a walk with someone. Su Min is early bird, so he didn't really have the chance to walk with Su Min at midnight.

Walking with someone at midnight somewhat calm him down and let him forget about his concerns for awhile. 

-Skip-

You groaned slightly when light hit you on the face out of nowhere. You blinked a few times, clearing your vision before make eye contact with Namjoon who smiling ear to ear like an idiot that make you froze.

"Rise and shine!"Namjoon said brightly make you rolled your eyes at him before pulling the blanket over your head.

"Who gave you the permission to enter my room?"You roared under the blanket which only make him laughed.

"I don't need any permission to enter my wife's room"Namjoon said, you scoffed at him.

"Wife my "

"I approved that my wife have "Namjoon said just to teased you while you under the blanket blushing like crazy.

"Shut up!"

"Not till you get up"

"Why?"

"We have a date remember, now move your "Namjoon said while pulling the blanket, you snatched from him before rolling yourself with blanket like sushi.

"Why so early?"You asked while rolling yourself in the blanket.

"I'll do whatever I want"Namjoon said before pulling the blanket but failed since you rolled again till off the bed that your lucky head kissed the floor.

"Ouch"You said while rubbing your head while pouting. Namjoon just chuckled at the sight before pulling the blanket while you let your guard off. You glared at him when he pulled your blanket away from you.

"I'm not going anywhere!"You said before curled yourself into ball, he huffed in frustration make you smirked to yourself knowing that he gave up. Your eyelids became heavier as you slowly drove to sleep again.

While you peacefully sleep for awhile, you felt a pair of arm scooped you from the ground make your eyes widened in disbelieved. Your eyes immediately saw Namjoon. You shrieked before moved around.

"Stop moving around if you don't want to hurt both of us. You know I'm clumsy"Namjoon said to you, you don't know why you immediately obeyed him. You just pouted while crossed your arms on your chest. When you just about to looked around, Namjoon put you in bath tub that he filled with water earlier while you slept soundly on the floor. You shrieked out of nowhere. Namjoon just smiled before patted your head.

"NAMJOON! I'LL KILL YOU AND COOK YOU! I'LL DEFINITELY-"You froze as you blinked blankly when Namjoon out of nowhere kissed your head.

"Now, be a good girl"Namjoon said as he patted before chuckling at your reaction. He left you with visible blush on your cheeks. You scoffed before silently screaming.

"Why he being so sweet"You mumbled to yourself as the blush only goes redder when the scene replaying in your head. You could felt that your body out of nowhere burning in the cold water. You felt hot even though it's cold as ice.

"If he keep going on like this, I can't handle it"You said to yourself before silently whining to yourself and so-called-ranting about Namjoon. 

-Skip-

You poked your head from the bathroom, after sure that no trace of Namjoon. You headed out from the bathroom with towel wrapped tightly around you. Your eyes caught clothes that laid nicely on your bed. You just stared at it for awhile since you just woke up, your brain still can't function that good. You just shrugged your shoulder before changed into the clothes that laid nicely on your bed.

You stared yourself at the mirror, you nodded in approvement. The fluffy greybrown cardigan goes well with the white T-Shirt. You wear a pair of ripped jean. You got out from your room and climbed the stairs down. You saw Namjoon who were playing with his phone. Namjoon who wear brown cardigan too but with dark blue T-Shirt and a pair of trousers.

Namjoon looked up from his phone make his eyes meet you which make you blushed slightly because of the scene suddenly replaying again. You tried hard to get rid of that scene but it just kept replaying in your mind.

Namjoon smiled at you while looked at your outfit before nodding to himself. You just stood in front of him  awkwardly, suddenly feeling yourself grew awkward with him.

"So what now?"You asked him, trying hard not to squeak. Namjoon stood from the couch. Namjoon laughed slightly as blush creeping on your cheeks.

"You're so cute"Namjoon said while ruffle your slightly wet hair, you just pouted at him. Still not agreeing that you're cute. You rolled your eyes at him as you silently followed behind him.

"Wait-did you pick this outfit?"You asked Namjoon, finally remembered about the clothes on your bed. Namjoon just nodded make your eyes widened.

"YOU GO THROUGH MY CLOSET!"You said to him, jaw almost dropping to the floor. Namjoon gulped slightly at you.

"I didn't saw anything! I promise"Namjoon said to you, you glared at him before hit his arm make him winced in pain. 

"Really?"You asked him again in stern voice. Namjoon bit his lower lip. You squinted your eyes at him.

"I ACCIDENTALLY SAW YOUR LACE ! I SWEAR IT'S AN ACCIDENT!"Namjoon said to you make your jaw dropped to the floor before you hit his arm, letting the anger and embarrassment out. You flushed in deep crimson red.

"I'm sorry!"Namjoon said while clasped his hand together, you huffed in anger before turned your heels at him.

"I'm not gonna talk to you!"You stomped your feet before entering the car with your arms crossed on your chest. Namjoon entered the car while looked at you.

"It was an accident! I didn't meant to saw it, if you didn't place it there. I wouldn't saw it"Namjoon protected himself make you glared at him before faced the window away from him. You just the radio, ignoring his existences. Namjoon just rolled his eyes at you.

'Fine, two can play that game' Namjoon thought to himself. Namjoon drove to the book cafe as he promised yesterday. As you both arrived, you still didn't talked to him nor make any eyes contact with Namjoon. Namjoon just dragged you entered the book cafe. The employer smiled to both of you before silently chuckling thinking how cute both of you. 

You lowkey glared at the employer for chuckling. You headed to the book shelf leaving Namjoon alone. Namjoon just crossed his arms before a smirk crept on his face.

"Let's see for how long"Namjoon murmured to himself before go to the book shelves leaving you alone, picking your own book. You just let your eyes wondered searching for book. After awhile, you kept searching before you stomped your feet, gave up. You felt frustrated because you didn't found any book that you wanted to read yet. Probably because there's a lot of books that make you didn't know what books to choose. 

When you just about to sat at a table, your eyes caught a book on the top of the highest shelves. You looked around trying to find something that can make you reached the book that you finally interested. You found it but other person using it, you didn't wanted to bother someone else. Beside you will freaking out if you ask.

Your eyes caught Namjoon before looked back at the book. You looked back at him and the book.

'He will definitely reach it' You thoughts to yourself, you bit your lower lip while stared at Namjoon. You huffed to yourself before go beside him as he clearly ignoring you. You tugged his shirt, he stared at you with bored look. You pointed at the book direction, Namjoon just stared at it for awhile before looked back at you.

"What?"Namjoon said coldly make you rolled your eyes. You pointed at the book again slightly stomped your feet, still didn't wanted to talk to him.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say"Namjoon said to you as you can sensed that he trying really hard not to smile. You let out a sharp sigh before pointed at the book again while stomping your feet.

"Still don't get it"

"The book"You said to him make him smile to you but still didn't moved from his spot.

"Said it nicely"Namjoon said to you, you glared at him before rolled your eyes.

"Fine! Please help me to take the book"You said to him, still glaring at him which make him chuckled before took the book as you 'asked' for. Your eyes lit up when he brought the book to you. Namjoon put the book behind him make you pouted before looked at him.

"Only if you forgive me"Namjoon said, you looked at him with flat look. You huffed out of frustration.

"I forgive you but only if you don't go through my closet again! Promise?"

"I promise"Namjoon said make you smiled before he gave you the book. You stared at the book before you looked up found, Namjoon looked at you. You frowned at him, he just smiled at you before-

You frowned at him, he just smiled at you before-

he out of nowhere winked at you. You immediately flushed in red at his sudden and unexpected action. He laughed at you, your reaction is cute to him.

"Why the heck you've become weirder?"You said to him before turned your heels away from him, hiding your red-tomato face from him.

--------------------------------------------

2ne1's mv broke my heart to small pieces...so I'll be at the back while ugly crying. I hope you're enjoy..and for those who waiting Hopeless to be update and the other stories as well, I'm sorry having a write block for the other stories...

Goodbye until the day we meet again /le sobs/