Chapter 15

Made

You squinted your eyes at Hoseok who grew awkward and shy with himself. You realized he became quieter as time passes. You frowned to yourself.

"You okay?"You asked Hoseok, he looked at you.

"Y-yeah"

"You clearly not"You said with flat face, Hoseok just smile sheepishly at you before chuckled. You looked at him with weirdly.

"It just that, it's weird"Hoseok said to you make you even more confused. 

"What's weird?"You asked him, Hoseok just stared at you for awhile before smile to himself.

"I just...don't know"Hoseok said before stared at anywhere but your eyes. You fell in silenced for awhile, trying to think what Hoseok meant.

"I don't get it"You said to him, he just chuckled at you.

"You're so cute that it hurt me"Hoseok said to you make you flushed in slight red.

"Hoseok?"You called him out of confusion, he just shake his head while smiling to himself realizing how awkward he is.

"My feelings for you is visible, isn't?"Hoseok said to you but more like to himself. Your hands turned cold out of nowhere.

"I-I'm not sure"You stuttered your words make him grew redder. You just wished you could disappeared for awhile.

"I like you"Hoseok said bluntly make you struck in your spot, you knew it but you don't even know why you're struck.

"I know this is fast but I just liked you since I laid my eyes on you, how cliche as it seems"Hoseok said to you, you gulped before you reached a glass of water. Your mouth somewhat suddenly became really dry.

"I know, it's obvious but I just can't hide it"Hoseok said as you chugged the water down. You closed your eyes for awhile. Your heart hurt yet fluttered at the same times, you don't know why. You're happy to know that he like you even thought it's obvious but you can't accepted him even thought Namjoon allowed you to.

It will only led to wrong results, Hoseok will be hurting once he knew that you're his close friend's wife. You also don't want to get attached to someone else, you don't want to break your mother's promise. You don't wanted to break this marriage when your mother hoping that this marriage will be a success.

"Would you-"Hoseok stopped his sentences when you signalled him to stop with your hand. You looked at him while bit your lower lip.

"I don't want to hurt you, I really didn't want to"You said to him, now it's his turn to frowned at you. Before his expression fell, he realized he being rejected.

"So, I being rejected"Hoseok said while let out an airy laugh yet sounds so painful to you. Your chest tightened, the huge lump on your throat seems to make it worse.

"I would accept you if I could, you can make me happy. You can but I can't make you happy"You said to him before let out a shaky sigh. He looked at you with confused look, you didn't dared to looked him in the eyes. You knew his eyes were teary, you knew it too well. He's a sensitive person, soft hearted-like you a cry baby.

"You can make me happy by just by my side"Hoseok said to you, you looked at him with sad look. 

"I can but it will only hurt you at the end"You said to him, Hoseok still didn't understand what you meant.

"Let just stay as a friend, I'll explain everything to you once you're okay with it and ready to accept it"You said to him, he stared at you with blank look. His eyes were empty as you bore in his eyes. You held his hand that were on the table, he held your hand tightly before pulled his hand away.

"I'm sorry but this is for your sake too"You said to him before he nodded even though he still didn't understand you. He fell in silenced, probably in his own thoughts. You didn't dared to disturbed him.

"Is it because you like Namjoon?"Hoseok asked you out of nowhere, you slowly chuckled darkly to yourself.

"It's more than what you think"

"You love him?"Hoseok said again, he could burst into tears in front of you but he didn't want to break down in front of you. You smiled to him, a smile that filled with sadness.

"I can't explain it to you right now, when the time comes I'll tell you. I promise"You said to him, he stared at you for second before let out a deep sigh. 

"Ji Ae!"A cheerful voice came behind you, the voice that you knew. Hoseok immediately excused himself to the comfort room, you just stared at his back before he lost from your sight.

"Why I sensed emo vibe"Woo Yoon mumbled to herself but loud enough for you to heard it. You chuckled to yourself. Somewhat Woo Yoon have a great sense in timing.

"I get the books that I always wanted"Woo Yoon said to herself before hugged the books tightly on her chest while squealing like a little girl. Jimin just shake his head at Woo Yoon. You chuckled at her while you glanced at the comfort room, searching for Hoseok. 

"I can't wait to read it!"Woo Yoon said excitedly while stomping her feet like a child.

"That books are expensive, like seriously. My money flying"Jimin said to Woo Yoon make she rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm expensive, that's why"Woo Yoon said make Jimin scoffed at her lame joke. Woo Yoon squinted her eyes at you. She sensed that you kept glancing at comfort room and look uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?"Woo Yoon asked you, you stared at her for awhile before nodded. Woo Yoon frowned at you before nodded at you.

"I'll text you later"Woo Yoon said to you, you mumbles thanks to Woo Yoon. She understand your signal, she knew something was wrong.

"You have to paid my money later"Jimin said to Woo Yoon make her jaw dropped. 

"That's not fair! I thought you want to treat me!"

"It's not treat, it's more like 'you're-forcing-me-treat'. So pay my money back"Jimin said to Woo Yoon, you just watched the two bickering like children. Woo Yoon let out a dramatic gasp.

"You're such a stingy. No wonder you're still single"Woo Yoon snapped at Jimin, you just rolled your eyes. Their bickering attracted some attentions. You shake your head at the two.

"You should ask yourself why you're still single"Jimin snapped back at Woo Yoon, she glared at Jimin. 

"Guys, just get together already. Problem solved!"You said to Jimin and Woo Yoon. Woo Yoon hit your arm, you glared at her before pouted in pain.

"Excuse you, we're not together"

"Then be together, easy"You shrugged to yourself. Woo Yoon looked at you with the flatest look.

"I hate you so much"

"Aw, I love you too"You piped at her as she sulked at you make you chuckled. You glanced at the comfort room again, wondering where Hoseok is.

"Enough of the sulking, let's go"Jimin said to Woo Yoon while crossed his arms over his chest. Woo Yoon glared at Jimin.

"I'm fine with leaving you here"Jimin said to Woo Yoon, she just rolled her eyes at Jimin.

"Geez, I wonder why girls like you"Woo Yoon said to Jimin before they walked out from the restaurant. You let out a relieved sighed when they finally leaved. It's not that you hated them but you felt like a third wheels between the two. Hoseok appeared from the comfort room before sat in front of you.

"You okay?"You asked Hoseok, he just nodded at you. You stared at him in guilt.

"Don't stare at me like that. I'm not mad at you"

"But I've hurt you"You said to him make he fell in silenced before let out a sigh.

"It's not your fault after all you didn't have any feelings for me anyway"Hoseok said to you, trying to calm you down yet he hurting his own heart.

"Let's not talk about this, it will only hurt both of us more"You said to him, he nodded to you before stood on his feet.

"I'll send you home"Hoseok said to you, you nodded to him before followed behind him as he led you to his car. You let him dropped you off slightly far from your house or to be specific, your and Namjoon's house. Hoseok waved his hand at you but you could totally see that he's hurting.

You just watched his car drove away before you walked to your house. You immediately headed to kitchen after you entered your house. You chugged down a bottle of water, your throat really dry. You just stared blankly at the floor. You just let your own thoughts drowning you that you don't even realized that Namjoon arrived home.