Chapter 16

Made

"Hey"Namjoon said to you once he saw you in the kitchen but you're too busy with your own thoughts to answered him. He raised an eyebrow when you ignored him. He poked your cheeks, you looked up at him. He smiled at you. Your eyes suddenly became teary make he become panicked. You sat on the kitchen floor, letting the tears fell like waterfall.

"A-are you okay?"He asked you with a hint of panic in his voice. He sat in front of you but you shoved him away from you.

"I'm not okay with hurting people"You said to him make he confused. He held your shoulder before slightly shake you.

"Let go of me"You said to him, his grip become tighter on your shoulder. You sobbed quitely.

"Look at me. What's wrong?"Namjoon said sternly to you, you looked at him with hateful look.

"The fact that I'm married to you, that's wrong. I want divorce, everything just killing me in the inside. Why am I stuck with someone who loved someone else and why someone who deserve someone better like me. I didn't dare to hurt him but I have to, I never have any heart to hurt people but sometimes I just have to act like I have one. I hate this, I'm tired of it. But I can't because of my mom"You let out something that hiddened in your chest for awhile, his expression softened at your confession.

"Hoseok confessed to you, isn't?"Namjoon asked you before you shoved him away from you but you didn't have any energy to do, so you just lowered your head.

"Let go of me"You said to him as tears streaming down on your cheeks.

"Everything will be okay"

"Everything isn't okay! Unless we're divorce, don't you see I'm suffering! You're okay with this marriage because Su Min still accepted you! While me, no one can accepted me! Su Min still accepted you because she loves you and she can't let you go. Here am I, stuck being a huge wall between your relationship with Su Min. Also, Hoseok who likes me more than I deserve to, he can make me happy. He wouldn't make me suffering but I'm the one who can't make him happy and the one who will only make him suffering"You said to him before cried bitterly.

"Can't I just have a decent life?"You said to Namjoon who've been staring at you. He fell in silenced before let out a sigh. He wrapped his arms around you, he didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry"He said as he tightened his arms around you.

"I hate you"You said want to shove him away but his warmness make you weak. You break down in his arms.

"I'm sorry"He said again, your tears stained his shirt but he seems didn't care about it.

"I don't want your sorry, I want a change"You whispered at him between your tears. He fell in silenced, he didn't know what to do. It hurt him to see you hurting when you always trying to make him happy. You always care about his happiness and ended up forgetting about your own happiness.

"I wish I can"Namjoon said to you as he patted your back, you just cried in silent. Trying to stopped yourself from crying but you just can't. You wiped your tears before shoved Namjoon who loosened his grip around you. You ran to your room as Namjoon just stared at your back before let out a sigh. Once you entered your room, you plopped yourself on your bed before drove to dreamland while crying. After awhile, Namjoon entered your room and saw you sleeping before let out a sigh. He sat at the corner of your bed before stared at the floor, trying to think. He looked at you who peacefully sleeping with tears stained.

"I can't do anything"Namjoon mumbled to himself as his eyes glued to your peaceful face. He do aware that you would suffering in this marriage but he didn't expected it would be this hard for you. He would divorce with you if he can but he can't. His parents didn't allowed him to and he didn't dare to faced your mother about the divorce, he know how your mother were hoping in this marriage. He was suffering too but not like you since he have Su Min, she still accepted him even though he knew they can't go on like that forever because you'll keep suffering. But then he loved Su Min, he didn't wanted to let her go. Namjoom fell in deep silence as he stared at the floor before let out a heavy sigh.

"I can't do anything, I would do something if I can"Namjoon said to the unconscious you. He smile to himself while stared at your peaceful face. Namjoon shifted his attention to your bedroom floor before lost in his thoughts.

"What's the difference between treating you like So Hee?" He asked to particular no one. Namjoon frowned to himself.

"There's no difference at all but why you're still suffering? I changed the way I treated you but just why?" He asked himself as his eyes glued again to your face.

"I being kind to you, we go on a date. We eat together, no difference from the way I treated Su Min"Namjoon said before let out a sigh. He blinked a few times.

"Oh, there are differences. I love So Hee but not you. I treat Su Min as a someone special for me but I treat you just like a friend"He said to himself before he stared at the floor again as he let his eyes wandered around your room.

"Can I....change my feelings?"He said while frowned then Su Min appeared in his mind.

"But Su Min....there's no way. I can't do anything"Namjoon said, his eyes fell on you make his chest somewhat tighten. He knew you're suffering and yet he can't do anything, he would do something if it's make you happy.

"I'm sorry but I just can't do anything when I tried"He whispered before pecked your forehead. He left your room with heavy steps.

-

You groaned as you stretched your arms before slowly opened your eyes. You held your head,  headache attacked you since you cried last night before sleep. Your hand reached your phone and saw the notifications, Woo Yoon been spamming you. You knew she was worried about your condition. You replied to Woo Yoon with a simple 'Hey'.

In a minute, she replied to you.

'Gosh, are you okay?!'

You chuckled to her text, in your head you could heard Woo Yoon said it to you.

'Yeah, I'm okay now'

'What's happened? Spill me the tea'

 'Hoseok confessed to me yesterday and I cried in front of Namjoon. He hugged me'

'....Isn't that a good thing?'

You rolled your eyes at her text.

'It isn't, you stupid. I told Namjoon that I were suffering in this marriage and Hoseok....I can't bear hurting his heart. He has such a soft heart'

'Well we can't do anything unless Namjoon like you or both of you divorce which is a total no. Namjoon love Su Min and you already asked your mom about the divorce. Of course, it's a no no'

'I know that Woo Yoon, no need to remind me about it again'

'Geez, just saying. Anyway wanna hang out? I have the whole day'

You raised an eyebrow at her text.

'Sure, who's going?'

'Like always, So Hee and Jun Yeong'

'What about Yee Rin?'

'Isn't that obvious? Let the couple have their time. I think I'll be auntie soon. I'm so proud ˊ▽ˋ'

'...seriously?'

'What...But I wondered who's the bottom?'

'Isn't it obvious? Yee Rin?'

'Nah, she's always want to be dom and Jungkook is low key sub but ing high key dom. Of course Jungkook is dom'

'Woo Yoon...stop'

'Yesterday, Yee Rin's waist hurt XD'

'WOO YOON!!'

'Maybe Jungkook being too rough' ' wtf. You better stop'

'I'm joking but it's true ;3'

Your face became slightly red, you shoved the weird thoughts. You don't want to start a day with weird thoughts. You wondered what Woo Yoon were thinking but at the same times you never wanted to know about it. You chuckled while staring at Woo Yoon's text.

You got off from your bed an shower before you wore the outfit you pick. You wear a white inner and black strapless, sweet heart neckline as the outer. You just wore black short pants to matched the color of the shirt. You climbed down the stairs with fast pace but you immediately slow your pace when you saw Namjoon watching TV.

You headed to the door, quiet as possible. Once you opened the door, the door shrieked make you let out a curse word. Namjoon snapped his head at the sound. He raised an eyebrow when saw you at the door. He walked to you as you still let him faced your back.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked you, you let out a sharp sigh.

"Anywhere I wanna go"You answered Namjoon with a cold tone.

"Look at me and tell me where are you going"Namjoon ordered you with stern voice that enough to brought shiver to your spine. You gulped before spun to faced him. You stared into his eyes before slightly flushed in red.

"I don't know but Woo Yoon want to hang out with me. We're going spend all day, I guess. She have the whole day"You said almost shrieked under his stare. Namjoon nodded at you before he scanned your outfit.

"You're going out like that?"Namjoon said to you, you looked down at your outfit before look back at him with a pout.

"There is nothing wrong with it"You said while pouted at Namjoon. Namjoon shaked his head at you.

"Ah! I'm late! Bye Namjoon"You yelled after you ran out from house, wanted to escape from him. You smile brightly while waved at him happily before drove away. Namjoon just watched your car faded from his eyesight. He groaned as he closed the door.

"Back to single life"Namjoon mumbled to himself. He plopped on the couch as he reached out for his phone. His face lit up before typed something on his phone.

-

You entered your house quietly, look around like a thief. You let out a relief sigh when you didn't see any Namjoon trace. You entered your room and change into your brother's sweatshirt that you stole when you go to your mother's house earlier because you miss your family. She did asked about you and Namjoon but you avoided the topic. You don't want to lie because you knew it too well, your mom will know if you're lying.

You came earlier because Woo Yoon suddenly have something came up, her family. After all, family is very important to her and you're tired after hanging out. You headed to the kitchen to drink water. You just wear a short pants under your oversized sweater. You laid on the couch while playing your phone.