Chapter 17

Made

You put your phone beside you as you fell in silence and stared at the ceiling. Your eyelids become heavy make you yawned. When you just about to drive to dream land, someone rang the bell of your house make you groaned in annoyed. You stood on your feet lazily. You opened the door with half asleep eyes.

 

"Hyung-"

 

Your eyes widened in shocked, your shocked eyes met with Jungkook's. Yee Rin who stood behind Jungkook frowned when she saw you. Anger started to took over Jungkook. Jungkook snatched your wrist before dragged you to outside of your house.

 

"Why you're in there? In someone else's house!" Jungkook yelled at you make you gulped. The cold air hit your legs but you're too scared to worried about the coldness. That was the first time, you saw Jungkook was angry and you didn't wanted to see it again.

 

"I-I-I." You stuttering in front of Jungkook and Yee Rin as Jungkook glared at you. The glare was enough to make you shivered. The anger was burning inside his eyes. Yee Rin just watched her husband and you, quietly. Didn't have the courage to disturb a mad Jungkook. 

 

"Tell me the reason. Why the you're wearing men's shirt and why the you're in someone who is married house?" Jungkook roared at you, being a soft-hearted person you are. Your eyes brimmed with tears.

 

"Can I call Woo Yoon?" You asked Jungkook who were still glaring sharply at you. Yee Rin tilted her head in confusion.

 

"Why because you're already tricked Woo Yoon? Aren't you a ?" Jungkook snapped at you, you lowered your head make tears fell to the ground. Yee Rin put her hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

 

"Jungkook, is too much" Yee Rin said to Jungkook, trying to calmed her husband. Jungkook glared at Yee Rin but she didn't moved an inch. 

 

"A should be call and act like one" Jungkook hissed at Yee Rin as he crossed his arms, Yee Rin just stared at Jungkook with her coldest look.

 

"You don't even give a chance for her to explain anything" Yee Rin snapped at Jungkook, she would never raise her voice in fight. She didn't need to raise her voice in fighting, her glares could send shiver to spine.

 

You hurriedly dialed Woo Yoon's number, trying not to make the fight grew bigger. You cursed under your breath when Woo Yoon didn't picked up. 

 

Finally, Woo Yoon picked up your call after 3 times trying.

 

"Hello"Woo Yoon said over the phone while you put Woo Yoon on speaker. Jungkook's and Yee Rin's head snapped at Woo Yoon's voice.

 

"I need explanation"Jungkook said to the phone after he snatched your phone from your hand. You just let him snatched your phone because you didn't dare enough to facing him and Yee Rin.

 

You heard Woo Yoon let out a sigh after she fell in deep silenced, you gulped as you lowered your head. You just stayed in silent as Woo Yoon explaining everything to Jungkook and Yee Rin. Confused written all over Jungkook's face.

 

Yee Rin just listened to Woo Yoon without any expression nor questions that she curious about. Woo Yoon hang up after she bid goodbye to the couple. Yee Rin raised an eyebrow at Jungkook before walked away from Jungkook. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh before handed you, your phone.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know anything about-" Jungkook said as he lowered his gaze, felt so low after said all those mean things to you.

 

"It's okay, I didn't want everyone to know anyway" You said to him as smiled slightly. Jungkook stared at you with blank look.

 

"Does Hoseok-hyung know about this?" Jungkook asked you, you fell in silenced before let out a small smile. He nodded to you, understood what you meant. He glanced at your eyes that slightly red before mouthed 'sorry' to you and headed to Yee Rin who in the car.

 

You entered your house before you leaned on the door. You blinked a few times, tried to dry your teary eyes.

 

"I thought you will come late?"A voice disturbed you out of blue. You stared at Namjoon before walked away from away. Namjoon grabbed your wrist.

 

"Did you cry?"Namjoon asked you as he stared straight into your eyes. 

 

"You should care about yourself, just act like I'm a stranger. Also, I hate you so much" You said to him make he frowned, you let out your wrist from his grip easily. You entered your room without looking back as you know it too well, he stared at you.

 

"Did I do something wrong?"Namjoon murmured to himself while frowning, showing that he was thinking. He glanced at your room before headed to your room.

 

Namjoon knocked on your room but you didn't open it. 

 

"I hope you will not mad at me." Namjoon said to himself before he twisted your door knocked and saw you reading a book with headphones on. 

 

"No wonder." He mumble to himself while stared at you, your eyes were still puffy and slightly red. Namjoon bit his lower lip, wondering what he did wrong.

 

Namjoon walked to you, you felt his presence but you ignored him. He put his hand on your shoulder make you clicked your tongue while glaring at him. Namjoon took off your headphones make you rolled your eyes.

 

"What?" You snapped at him as you threw daggers at him with your eyes. He sat in front of you while staring at you.

 

"Tell me, what did I do?" Namjoon asked you as he stared at you with pleading eyes. You let out a sigh.

 

"Did you fell asleep just now?" You asked Namjoon as eyed his messy hair, he nodded at you.

 

"You didn't do anything wrong." You said to him make he frown at you. Namjoon eyed you suspiciously before shook his head.

 

"You're lying." Namjoon said as he bore into your eyes make your heart beat faster.

 

"No, I'm not. Everything that happen isn't your fault." You said to him make he tilted his head in confusion.

 

"I don't understand."

 

"You don't need to understand it anyway." You both fell in silence. Your phone rang breaking the silence between you and Namjoon.

 

"Mom?" You said on the phone, you glanced at Namjoon before fidgeting awkwardly.

 

"My daughter!" Your mother said in excited tone make you confused.

 

"You sounds dangerously excited mom." You said make Namjoon chuckled.

 

"I have a great news for you." 

 

"What is it?"

 

"I'm going to stay at your house for awhile." Your mother said, you fell in blank silence. Trying to processing what your mother just really said. Your eyes widened in shocked and horror.

 

"What?" You half screamed in the phone make Namjoon jolted in surprised.

 

"Aren't you excited, my dear?"

 

"Well, totally." You said while rolled your eyes before massaging your temples.

 

'She must want to see me being lovey dovey with Namjoon. How I'm gonna solve this?' You thought to yourself as you glanced at Namjoon who took your book and reading it, silently.

 

"Where is Namjoon?" Your mother asked you, you looked at Namjoon for awhile before shifted your eyes to the window.

 

"In front of me, reading my book." You said to your mother make his ears perked since he was sure that you meant him.

 

"I see." You frowned, you sensed something weird in your mother tone as if she's expecting something.

 

"You're expecting something, isn't?"

 

"Can I see my grandchildren soon?" 

 

"Mom, we were not ready to have babies-." You're screaming at your phone but stopped your sentences when Namjoon snapped his head at the word 'babies'.

 

"If you want babies, I can give it to you." Namjoon said with a smirk make you smacked his head. He let out a laugh that make you smile at his laugh.

 

"What? I'm telling the truth." Namjoon teasingly said to you, you glared at him. You know your mother can heard your conversation with Namjoon.

 

'This guy gonna raise mom's expectation.' You thought while smacked your temple lightly.

 

"So, can I expecting babies soon?"

 

"Don't raise your expectations, mom." You said flatly make Namjoon giggled.

 

"Do you want baby now, princess?" Namjoon piped at you, you pinched his shoulder.

 

"Shut up before you starve today." You snapped at him make he laughed historically, his laugh filled your room.

 

"Again mom, don't raise your expectations." You said while glaring sharply at Namjoon.

 

"Okay and goodbye" Your mother said to you before hang up.

 

"Gosh, she definitely want grandchildren because of you." You shouted at Namjoon before hit his back make he whined.

 

"Didn't you want too?" Namjoon asked you with a smirk, you immediately flush in crimson red.

 

"No, I don't." You said with a flat face make Namjoon grinned at you.

 

"Really?" Namjoon chimed at you make you pinched his back.

 

"Shut up."

 

"Aw, my princess want baby." Namjoon sang at you, your face was basically crimson red and he's enjoying teasing you.

 

"I'm not!"

 

"I can give it to you right now." Namjoon said while stood on his feet in front of you, he put his hands beside you. Trapping you between him and the chair you sat on.

 

"That's it! You starve today." You shrieked before covered your face with your book. Namjoon laughed at you as you still covered your face with book because you knew his face was still close to you, just few inches away.

 

You're dying in red while Namjoon laughed at you as he still trapping you.