Chapter 21

Made

"Let's go home." You whine. Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"This is 10th time you've said that." Namjoon scoffed at you. You leaned on his side, putting all your weight. He groan.

"Home."

"Not yet." You whined again. You both have walked around the mall and now your feet hurt. You looked around the mall until a shop caught your eyes. You dragged Namjoon with strength that you has. Namjoon chuckle. Your hands immediately grabbed a notebook with sunshine flower sketch on the book. You caressed the book.

"You already have a lot of notebooks that you still didn't touch." You pout as you held the book close to your chest.

"This book is pretty." You mumble. He shake his head at you while crossing his arms over his chest. You always have that habit where you can't leave a book shop without buying notebook even though you have a bundle of it.

"Please." You widened your eyes on purpose. "Still no."

"Please please please."

"I will kiss you if you're asking again." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Nice joke. Please." You plead again.

"I told you." Namjoon planted a kiss on your forehead make you froze.

"Now put it back before I kiss you again." You glared at him. You slumped your shoulders as you put the notebook back. You just stood there while staring at the ground, pouting.

"Come on, let's go." Namjoon grabbed your hand. He was dragging you since you're still sulky about the notebook.

"Let's eat something." You entered a restaurant, you sit quietly at the table. Namjoon chuckle. A waiter arrived at your table. Namjoon ordered for you. The waiter walked away. You yawned beside Namjoon before leaned on his side.

"Sleepy?" You nod. Namjoon just ruffled your hair. You closed your eyes for awhile, somewhat you always likes the feeling when someone touch your hair. You opened your eyes. You stared at his hand that was on his lap. You can't deny, you loved his hand. The second thing you know is that, you're playing with his hand as he just let you. You compared your hand with his. You frowned, his hand bigger than yours. Namjoon laugh.

"Don't laugh." You snapped at him. He was still laughing beside you.

"It's not even funny."

"I know but it's cute to see that your hands are really small." You rolled your eyes at him. The waiter arrived back with foods make you sat up straight.

-

You stared at outside of the window as Namjoon drove to god-know-where. Without your knowing, you started to sing at the music playing. Namjoon just chuckle.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Anywhere because I'm bored." You squinted your eyes at him.

"You're not going to kidnap me aren't you?" Namjoon laughed at your question while his eyes glued to the road.

"You're my wife, why should I? Beside what I'm gonna do to you if I kidnap you?" You rolled your eyes at him. You slumped in the seat. Your eyelids soon became heavy before you drifted to dream land.

-

You slowly opened your eyes, realized Namjoon wasn't beside you. You sat up straight immediately as your eyes roamed trying to find Namjoon. You didn't see him at all, you got out from the car. You frowned as you looked around.

"Beach?" You said to yourself. You walked toward the beach, you opened your boots. You smiled to yourself when the sand covered your feet.

"Where's Namjoon." You mumble as you walked along the beach, the wind hugged your body. Your phone vibrated. You let out from your pocket.

Are you still with your friend?

You chuckle at Hoseok's text. You could imagined he was pouting.

Yeah.

I'm hella bored 😭

Go get some fresh air or something.

I have no one to hang out with me 😥😥

You giggled at the amount of his emojis. He always use it, so it didn't bother you.

Aw, poor my Hobi 😝

Wanna make video call?

Your eyebrows jumped at his text.

Sure.

Hoseok video call you in a second. You immediately picked it up. Smile beamed on your face when saw Hoseok on the phone screen. Hoseok squinted his eyes at your background.

"Where are you at?"

"At the beach." You showed him the beach. Hoseok whined make you chuckle.

"I wanna go to." You laugh, he glared at you. Hoseok paused a moment to sit on his bed as he was laying on his stomach earlier.

"I wasn't planning to go to the beach though."

"Where you friend at?" You looked around, somewhat the question get in your nerve.

"She's trying to find restroom." Hoseok nod.

"If you go to the beach next time, list me in."

"Why should I?" You .

"Because I'm cute." Hoseok said as he..You didn't know what he was doing but it's cute.  Forget it, he was born to be cute. Hoseok fell in silence as his eyes lingered at your neck before let out a gasp. You frown.

"You wear choker!" Hoseok half screaming in surprise and amazed. You rolled your eyes at him.

"It's just a choker."

"I thought you hate choker?" Hoseok tilted his head in confusion make you chuckle as you kept walking along the beach.

"Namjoon-." You stopped yourself continuing the sentences. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Namjoon?"

"Namjoon's wife, Su Min gave it to me." You're never a big fan of lying but just have to. Hoseok frowned at you.

"Really? Never know you both become close. It look really nice on you by the way." Your cheeks flushed in red when he complimented you. Hoseok laughed at your reaction.

"Thanks."

"Where is your friend anyway, still can't find restroom?" Hoseok laugh. Your eyes shifted from your phone screen for awhile only to make you froze. Your chest tightened. Your smile pursued into thin line.

"Is everything okay?" Hoseok asked once he sensed something was wrong with you. You looked back at him, ignoring the pain.

"Y-yeah."

"What's going on?" You chewed on your bottom lips as your eyes looked at a direction. Namjoon and Su Min were kissing each other, you didn't know how Su Min got to the beach. Maybe, that's why Namjoon brought you to the beach anyway to see Su Min. You let out a deep sigh before smile back to Hoseok.

"Nothing much, just saw a couple and I'm a loner." You faked a whine at Hoseok to make he believed you. Hoseok chuckle.

"If I was there, you will not be a loner." You rolled your eyes at Hoseok as you walked back towards your car.

"I know because you would be here with me." You chirped at him. He chuckle. You leaned on the car. Hoseok squinted his eyes at the car, Namjoon's to be specific.

"That car look familiar to me or is it just me?" You gulp.

"Really?" Hoseok shrugged his shoulder.

"Anyway, Yoongi's birthday is coming up." You tilted your head.

"So? I have nothing to do with him. I'm not even his friend." You mumble making Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"The thing is that, he will throw a birthday party at Jeju Island. I already ask him if you can come or not. He allow you to." Hoseok explained to you while smile spread across his face.

"I'm awkward." You slumped your shoulders.

"No worry, all of your friends will be there too. The girls."

"I will think about it."

"Come on. Go with me." You stared at Hoseok for awhile before shake your head timidly.

"Go for me, please. We can have a lot of fun." Hoseok said as his eyes spark. You let out a sigh.

"Are you taking no for an answer?" Hoseok shake his head, you chuckled.

"I guess I have no choice beside the girls will definitely drag me there." Hoseok laugh. You stared at him as he laugh.

"Yeah right, they have strong strength for girls." Hoseok giggle. Your eyes caught Namjoon who was walking heading the car with his hands inside his pockets.

"Hobi, I have to go. My friend is coming." Hoseok nodded to you before bid goodbye. He hang up. Namjoon raised an eyebrow when your eyes met his.

"You awake? Since when?" Namjoon asked once he near you. You smiled slightly to him. "Just woke up." You lied. Namjoon didn't said anything instead he just nod.

"Who were you calling with?" Namjoon asked as he got inside the car and you followed him.

"Hoseok."

"What were you guys talking about?" "Just stuffs and he asked me to join Yoongi's birthday party." Namjoon started the car engine.

"Are you going?"

"Yeah, I have no choice. Beside the girls will definitely drag my ." Namjoon just chuckle before silently drive. The silence somewhat make you uncomfortable. You glanced at Namjoon. His eyes were glued to the road.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

"I'm fine." Namjoon answered after a short silence. You bit your lower lips.

"You know that was an obvious lie. Also..I saw you're with Su Min earlier. I'm sorry to lie but what's wrong?" You could see that Namjoon froze when you said you saw him with Su Min. He let out a sigh.

"Just that I think my relationship and Su Min drift apart."

"Why were you thinking like that?"

"She's always busy and she get ballistic when she found out that we're going out together." Namjoon slowly said. You looked down on your lap as you start to play with your fingers.

"I'm being a burden from the beginning like I said. I'm being a wall." Namjoon bit his lower lips, he felt guilty.

"No, you aren't." Namjoon mumble. You snickered at his words.

"Yeah, right. When you're practically married to a stranger who has a girlfriend, that in love with his girlfriend being married to a stranger. Right, not a wall."

"No, you are not."

"I am, that's final." Namjoon and you fell in silences. None of you want to continue to conversation.