Chapter 1

Made

You just sat on the couch watching the TV, trying to focusing but not when your husband was practically making out with another woman on the couch or beside you to be specific. You started to get more frustrated when unpleasant noise came from the woman mouth make you turned off the TV before you walked to your room. You closed the door behind you, leaning on the door while closing your eyes. Your heart felt like being ripped to small pieces.

You wondered why you fell for him, when he totally a piece of to you. You opened your eyes, your vision become blurred as the tears pooling in your eyes. Why your mother and his parent arranged marriage for both of you for goodness sake. You walked to your bed before plopped yourself, founding yourself sobbing quietly.

-Flashback-

The moment you laid on him, your heart beat faster which make you shocked and weird feelings in your stomach. You was unsure how to react since it's your first time to felt like that. While your mother and his mother talking, you just sat there let your mind wandered before felt a nudged on your side. You turned to your mother.

"Introduce yourself" Your mother said to you, you silently let out a sighed.

"Kim Ji Ae" You said shortly make your mother frowned and nudged you again, signaling you to smiled. You just let out a small smile yet friendly to his parent. They just nodded at you, clearly never had interested in you. Your face immediately turned into a cold one as you let your eyes wandered again. You froze when your eyes met his gaze then he glared at you. His parent signaling him to introduced himself. He let out a sharp sighed, clearly make your mother disappointed by his rude action that make you wanted to slapped and kicked him for being rude to your mother.

"Kim Namjoon" He said never let out a smiled to your mother neither you. Since Namjoon and you have been met, he would never smiled at you. But his presence was enough to make your heart beat faster than usual. It's kept wondering why your heart racing faster and you kept having weird feelings. It's It was a strange feeling for you but you have a good feelings about it. But that moment after you married with him, your imagination broke down just like your heart. 

-End Flashback-

You only being married for a week but everyday Namjoon would brought his girlfriend to your and his house. You just kept quiet, acting liked nothing affected you. You have the image of cold and emotionless and you wanted to kept that but you knew yourself as a crybaby and a really sensitive person. Even though you can restrained yourself from crying in front of Namjoon but you knew you can't refrain it forever because you knew you will break down anytime in front of him.

You've been really lonely at home and work place. Since you have such a cold and emotionless face, people always not fond to be with you and so does you since deep inside you, you really shy with new people that you're answer is always short and found the end of conversation really quick. Lonely and you have become more than friend. You fell sleep with tears dripping from your eyes.

-Next Day-

You woke up with your swollen eyes but you get used to it as you just reached your sunglasses before wore it. Every day was the same to you, he would never cared. I mean why would Namjoon cared about you, when he didn't loved you anyway. You came out from your room with sunglasses and your bed hair. You cooked yourself a breakfast, at first you did cooked for him but he always leaved the house with his girlfriend before you woke up. So why would you bothered yourself to cooked breakfast when you didn't even see his face in the morning.

You smiled in satisfied while putting your breakfast on the table before you sat on the chair, you ate while humming to any songs that glued to your mind. 

"Where's my breakfast and my girlfriend?" A voice disturbed your eating time make you chocked on the food since you never expected that you would finally see him in the morning, gladly you just finished your breakfast. You grabbed a glass of water, chugging the water down. You looked at him with confused look.

"Why the should I cook for you and your girlfriend when I never see you in the morning?" You said sharply make his jaw tightened as his girlfriend just plopped on the couch, yawning.

"You should since you're my wife"Namjoon said sternly make you burst into laughter. You immediately stopped laughing while staring at him with bored look.

"A marriage is when someone committed themselves in their marriage. If you not committed why should I and on top of that can't your cook?" You said before walked away leaving Namjoon, clearly frustrated with you. You slammed your door before sat on the chair in front of your make up table. You stared at yourself before removed the sunglasses that covered your puffy eyes that not so obvious now. You saw yourself without smiled, all you saw is loneliness and sadness in your eyes. You smiled at yourself but still you see nothing that could described as happiness. Your chest tightened at you reflection as you felt a lump on your throat.

You immediately showered, can't bear seeing your reflection longer. After you wore clothes, you got out from the house and you caught a glimpsed of Namjoon and his girlfriend cuddling on the couch with smile plastered on their faces. Only make your mood worsened than it is.

You drove to a cafe and sat at a table after you ordered for yourself. You stared at the window of the cafeteria. There's a lot of people but what piss you off the most was whenever you saw couples being lovey dovey make you disgusted by them. Since you small, you always thought love is plastic and disgusting. A deep sighed leave your mouth.

"Can we sit here?"Someone asked you, you looked at the person who asked. A guy with have such a sweet smile as he smile brightly to you. You smiled back at him, behind him a guy probably his friend, smiling timidly to you.

'Maybe he scared of me?' You thought to yourself, you nodded to them. They both sat on the chair while chatting with each other. Your ordered arrived and them too, you drank quietly since you're comfortable and get used to when people left you out. 

"What's your name?"The guy asked you as you stared at him for awhile.

"Ji Ae" You said in shy voice.

"I'm Hoseok and he is Jimin"Hoseok said while pointed at the guy beside him as that guy smiled cutely at you make you can't helped but smiled back to him.

"What are you doing here?"Hoseok asked you, his smile never leaved his face.

"Just taking fresh air and want some rest" You said while smiling at him, you can't helped but to be friendly with him.

"If you wanted to rest, why don't you just rested at your home?"Hoseok said make you mood become slightly down as you smiled slightly to him.

"I..just hate staying at home" You said timidly as you stared at the table in front of you. Hoseok noticed your sudden changed that make him felt guilty. Jimin stared at Hoseok with 'really?' look, disappointed by his older friend.

"Did I hurt your feeling? I didn't meant to"Hoseok said apologetically to you, you smiled at him while shook your head. 

"Guys! Did you wait me for long time?"A cheerful voice greeted your ears as you perked to see the owner of cheerful voice.

"Nope not that long just 30 minutes before you arrive" Jimin said jokingly to the girl make she scrunched her face and rolled eyes at him.

"Please I'm arrived late because I helped an old man walking through stairs" The girl hissed at Jimin make him chuckled, the girl eyes laid on you before smiling at you.

"Hi! I'm sure you're will be our new friend" The girl said while handed out her hand to you, you gladly accepted her hand. Her friendliness make you felt at eased somewhat.

"Woo Yoon" The girl said while shook her hand to you.

"Ji Ae" You said while smiling at Woo Yoon who smiling ear to ear.

"You're really pretty that I'm jealous of you" Woo Yoon said make you blushed a little. 

"So what's are we doing guys? Let's go" Woo Yoon said make you sad because you realized that you're going to become alone again.

"Sure" Hoseok and Jimin said in sync. You just stared at their back as they turned their heels from you. Woo Yoon turned again to looked at you with a bright smile on her face that never leave her face.

"Ji Ae, do you want to join us? If you have time"Woo Yoon said welcoming you as her new friend. Hoseok and Jimin chuckled at Woo Yoon, usually Woo Yoon is shy with new people but she still can approach people just rarely when that happened. Your face lightened up as you immediately nodded make Woo Yoon laughed at your action. You stood up while linking arm with Woo Yoon as she gladly accepted it.