Missing U

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEONGHAN'S POV

A day had passed and I think Shua in now at L.A. after a more than 12hours flight. I can't pretend that I'm not curious on what is he doing right now in his hometown. As our vacation took off, I want to accompany him at the airport before he go but I didn't because 1 day before his flight my sister excitedly called me to come back home 1 day beforehand. My hometown was one of the nearest to Seoul compared to other members.

As I depart that day, I want to see him and bid a goodbye but he was nowhere to be found, I try to contact him but he is out of reach. I was in dismay as I took the ride home and my parents and my sister wasn't happy to see me in a gloomy state. I told them that I was alright but yeah, they are the persons who knew me since birth and in actuality you can't decieved them in a slightest thing ever which end me up to spill the bean about me and Joshua and they said its really a pity that I didn't talk to my buddy before I go home.

I texted the manager if Josh depart safely and he said he is, he is the last one to depart among the members because his travel time was timed midnight to avoid some of our fans who is following us regularly. Only the China line was the last one who had a contact on him and they told me that Josh is so happy to be back home as he talked to them before their departure.

"Oppa, you're spacing out again, dont tell me you're thinking about MY SHUA OPPA." I look back at my little sister with a wide eye as I heard what he just said.

"MY SHUA OPPA?"

"Yeah, My Shua, why? You know that I stalk him to death yet you're the one who snatched him from me in the first place. Hmmp" she replied back as she folds her arms and look away from me. I pulled her for a hug and ruffles her hair in which she push me back.

"Oppa, you made my hair into a mess. Stop doing it, I'm already an adult" I pinced her nose and laugh at her as she was so irritated on what I've done.

"You're still a kid, baby"

"Nope, I'm not, I'm already teenager amd anytime someone will also steal my heart just like Joshua oppa did"

"Yahhh, he is mine. Even though you're my sister I can't back off at you" I tease and we both laugh at each statement we throw to each other. We spend time together and talk about her experience in school as well as how many of her schoolmates ask for my autograph but she refuse to give because she is not my manager or sort off bridge between a fan and idol.

Mom and dad joined us in my room for a group discussion and asked me about my plan after the vacation as well as if I can have a time to continue to go back to college and etc. I told them I will think about it and for now I just want to grab the oppotunity that we had for the group.

 

 

JOSHUA'S POV

I was holding my phone as I watch the clouds besides me when a phone call was received.

"Hello dad?"

"Son, we are at the airport now to pick you up. Is there anything you want so that we can bring it for you?"

"Well you know what I wanted already dad"

"Ok, I got it, 1 cheesy pizza arriving soon" he replied and I smiled silently. My father is one of the most serious person that I have known in the business world and sometimes he was featured in a bussiness magazine world as tyrant or king but when he was with us he is like a bestfriend and a kid especially around mom.

My mother was my first teacher, supporter and adviser pertaining to my love of music. She didn't force me to took medicine but I know deep inside she wanted to but both of them always see to it that I my decision comes first. I was so blessed that they were my parents and was so glad that the bond between us was tight even though their beloved son was so far away from them.

As our plane landes in L.A. and as I carry my baggage, someone hug me and when I look back, it was my bff Brandon. I was so happy that I jump in happiness as I hug him and a 2 figures coming near us and offer for a hug. I ran and hug them back and we proceed to parking lot to get into our car.

As I sat down in the back seat, my mom confiscated my cellphone and told me that there will be no contacts in korea while I was with them to avoid me from dividing my attention to them. I obligued and gave her my phone, we headed first to a restaurant and they already ask me about the pepero kiss which become a controversial topic in korea right now.

I explained it to them what was it all about but my no. 1 called DAD beat me from explaining what is shipping and fanservice means and he was giggling as he heard me talking about JiHan and excitedly ask my mother to also join the fansclub which cause us to laugh at him.

I spend my time in our business in the morning and studying business with personal professor everynight. It was exhausting yet after all this time the gatherings with my parents and relatives at night is the comforting side. We almost went to different restaurants and movie house as well as malls every night to unwind and to make me feel that I was home.

Actually even though I was to tired all day but it wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter