The Call

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEONGHAN'S POV

I just got from the grocery store with Dk, we got so many random stuffs rather that what we just only needed, when we got out and payed for it, one of saleslady asked, "You're from Seventeen right?" I look at her and answered,"yeah" with a confusing smile she then continued, "the guy whose as handsome as you who doesn't look not so korean came here every other day just to buy sweets. He is your leader right?" Dk just in, "ahmm, how much our groceries all in all?" the cashier then recieved our payment as Dk drag me outside the market.

"You know about it? Tell me!" I screamed at Dk which makes him startled. He look down and avoid the direction where I am standing and began to walk towards our apartment. I just followed him silently but the frustration and anger inside me keeps rolling in. I walked faster as we reach the elevator door. As we were approaching our dorm, I opened the door lightly in order not to make a scandalous sound I heard Dk shout, "Hyung, calm down for Josh Hyung will you?" I glance back at him before I step my foot inside.

I go directly to our shared room (Seungcheol,Jeonghan,Mingyu and Woozi shared the room together) to confront Seungcheol but he wasn't there then I decided to look for Joshua but I'm also scared to ask him since he is also keeping it from me, I don't want to be a jealous boyfriend to him, I don't want him to feel like I want to control which sometimes I really do.

As Dk got in from the front door I decided to help him carry the plastic bags and I walk thru the kitchen then HERE THEY ARE, SEUNGCHEOL BACK HUGGING JOSHUA. Josh sweetly smiling face which I rarely see this past few days after the fight comes again, I know that Josh didn't get angry even he was punch unnecessarily and he always forgives and move on. Maybe that was the reason I like him more, even I keep pestering him, he always forgives me at the end but the process to forgiveness is a long silent treatment and DON'T TALK TO ME mood every day and night which keeps your frustrations from not talking to him becomes higher.

After a minute or so, Josh wipes Seungcheol tears and they hug together then Dk suddenly exclaimed,"NOW THAT YOU TWO ARE OKAY NOW, PLEASE HELP ME CARRY THIS BAGS REAL ANGEL HYUNG!!!" oh this guy really know how to ruin the mood. Josh and Seungcheol look out in our direction half shock as they saw me and half delighted that things are over now. Josh smiled at me, I can see the relax aura from him as well as Seungcheol. They help us carry the bags and put groceries to respective cabinet and containers.

"You bought things with so many preservatives, you know that it isn't good in our health, what about Wonwoo?" asked by the leader.

"Don't worry I wouldn't allow him to eat that and also the maknaes." Josh then look each grocery items and shake his head as he commented "It is all a waste of money Han~ah" as he look at me. I was about to defend myself but Dk walk towards Josh as he put his arms to the elder and whisper something. Josh expression change for a second and look at me then back his gaze towards Dk. He didn't talk again and instead he silently put the groceries down in the table and walk away from us.

Cheol and I look at each other as we pulled Dk in between us. "You should be talking now DOK--YE--OM---ahhhh"

"Hyung I have to go, Josh hyung need me right now." he said as he removed our hands on him.

Cheol tap my shoulder and I face him, "Sorry for what I did" and I replied,

"He doesn't even got mad at you who am I to act that way. Someday when Josh will burst his anger I doubt if I can go near him. Predebut, while we were bickering at each other, the way he wants me to leave away from him as he slightly raise his voice, I felt a sudden fear and yet after sometime he go back to his calm self and he act as if nothing has happened. The chills that I felt that day is unthinkable"

"He was like that even when you aren't in our group yet. He was always with his laptop at the corner when he is alone yet if Hansol and Sammy was with him he looks different. One thing I adore about him is he doesn't think the negative ones but continue forward from the strength given from the positives ones," Cheol said.

"Adore him?" I asked back. Cheol fold his arms in from of his chest and lean back to the table near us and replied, "Why bother asking, did it threaten you?"

"I wasn't coz Josh loves me more than 11 of you" I replied as I put my hands on my waist.

"Really? Even from Woozi"

"Ah huh"

"From Jun?"

"Wait...what?"

"Jun is much closer to Josh than us isn't it. Besides if you were the one who act rough to Josh and always lean to him. Jun does the other way around, he babied Josh as if he was the elder not the youngest among the two. Now answer me" this guy really know how to pissed me off how dare he.

"Of course not, I also babied Josh more than you think" I teased as I smiked evily as I look down on his pants which cause him to gulp and push me out. I chuckled and he grimaced.

"So if it not Jun how about the name HANSOL VERNON CHWE?," he asked which makes me stop for a moment.

"You're involving the maknae now?"

"Of course, aside from Woozi and Jun who was close to him. Isn't only Hansol who hasn't use HYUNG word to Josh means how close they are and even if Josh grow up on states and was accustomed to it. I still sense something from their closeness."
I push him lightly as I take a deep breathe before talking. "Ok, they have that kind of relationship but it wasn't what you think is it.I'm his closest friend as well as you know."

"If that is the case, why would he answered Brandon as his bestbud as well as the story about his advise in one of our interviews abroad. Han~ah, Josh is too kind to be with only be with you." Now the real evil in this group came out, this leader know how to annoy everyone really and seriously.

"You like him right?" I ask teasingly but dumbfounded when he replied "What if I said EVEN BEFORE YOU KNOW HIM?"

And my body felt weak especially my knees maybe Woozi was right. Maybe Woozi sense all along that even Cheol has an eye on him the real heart of Cheol belongs to my beloved Josh. The sudden realization hit me hard. I walk back and inch or two before I leave him at the kitchen and I heard him shouting, "Han~ah, I'm kidding. Hahaha" but then I know he's not.

 

 

~~~~~~Several days ago at SVT dorm~~~~~~~~~

JUN's POV

SLAPPED

"Won, calmed down will you? Just let Mingyu talk" but he didn't budge. Mingyu then push himself toward Won to hug him but I intervene, I thought maybe this is not the time when the two of them should talk about it.

I look back at Minghao and gestured him to move Mingyu away from Won and he obligued as two got out from the labatory room near the terrace someone grip on my clothes and I look at Wonwoo and put his head on my chest as I pulled him for a comforting hug as I tap lightly his back until he calmed down.

"Won~yah, why did you slapped him, all along you know that he loves you more than a brother and yet here you are crying besides me." we talk as we sit on the floor side by side and our back was in the cold cement wall.

"He shouldn't"

"Why? Many of your fans also see how he likes you and all of them supported you"

"Then what? Have you seen the articles from the media that we act gay? And now this? NO, I woundn't like to put Mingyu in a laughable and uncontrollable situation like this," he said as he look down and hug his knees near him.

"Come on, I'm not saying you two would make a PDA in front of the people not like that. What I want is to set your heart free now that we know Mingyu has an eye to you too yet you just choose to reject and hurt him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter