Welcome back

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chan’s POV

Since Jisoo hyung was gone and I heard from Soonyoung hyung that he was secretly came to attend practice to our near concert, I thought that there would be a possibility that our group will be completed again and everyone will be happy again.

BEEEPPPP BEEEEEPP

“Guest what, I will be joining the PRODUCE 101 season 2”----Sammy

After reading the message that I received I immediately sit erect which causes me to bump my head to the railings connecting to Soonyoung’s bed above me.

“Seem’s like your excited about it?”---Chan

“Of course I am, I will be the only one representing our company, how about yours”-Sammy

“Hmmmmnn, no one was talking in our company right now about that, I barely knew that there’s a season 2 of that program. Everyone here is still in chaos about our near concert here in Korea and at Japan by next month.”-Chan

“So it seems that we aren’t going to see each other again huh?” –Sammy

“You’re right, I already missed Jisoo hyung who was hiding and secretly peeking from my door”—Chan

“Wait what?”-Sammy

“Hey, reply”—sammy

“Channie?”---sammy

“Don’t let me hang”---sammy

"Hyung???"--Sammy

My phone keeps beeping and ringing but right now I was hugging my Papa Eve in front of me, I nuzzles my face to the crook of his neck and embrace him tightly until his perfume was all over my senses, “HE IS BACK” I thought and I’m loving it. My bestfriend and my cool hyung is back. Then he pushes me back and get my smartphone on my bed.

“Hello?” he said it in his sweet voice. Ohhh, I miss that voice. I keep my eyes close and open and nobody knows how many times i did it cause I can’t still believe he was on our dorm and lastly on our room, MY FREAKING ROOM.

“Yes, it’s your Jisoo hyung Sammy. Seems like you two are always in contact pretty well. Am I intruding something?” he look at me teasingly with a smile and I shouted, “NO YOUR NOT” which makes him chuckles. “You blurted the same thing at the same time” he replied.

“Ahhh, hyung.”

“Okay, I’ll treat you when we came back from Japan, just tell us the time and place and I..”

“ahhemm” and I wave my hand infront of him and poited on myself.

“Opps, Chan and I will be there not only me, myself and I. hahaha” and he laugh out loud with my mischieviousness. “Bye Sammy and just enjoy that show, be yourself and I’ll be praying for you always” he gave back the phone to me and he seated on my bed and I walk away for a second.

“He is back my dear Sammy. Our hyung is back and smiling again and again and again”

“Glad that our prayers was heard”

“Yeah, you’re right. Ohhh. Sorry for not replying.”

“It’s all right. I know how shock you are. Kekeke”

“ Don’t laugh at me”

“I already did my Chan”

“Ok I need to hang up now. I’ll call you later to keep you updated”

“Only to keep me updated?” I imagined now that he was sulking and his lips are pouted at the same time. Hmmmn. What a cute baby of mine.

“Of course it wasn’t only the reason, I also wants to talk to you more especially that we have this distance right now. You don’t know how much I missed you so much”

“Hmmmpp, that fluttery words of yours. Don’t hang with Jeonghan hyung so much, the influenced are noticeable”

“Looks like someone is jealous”

“I’m not, BYE”

“heeyyyy”

“I’m hanging up now, I should be practicing right now but-----“

“I love you and always missing you, bye Sammy” I bet at the other side of the phone it wasn’t only me who was blushing but also my dear Sammy. When I put my phone on the night stand besides my bed, Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter