SICK

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jun's POV

Rrrriiiinnnggggg

"Aarrgghhh!!, Dino kindly put off your alarm or else I definitely kill it!!!" I shouted but no one responded but someone was moving besides me, slowly, it was crawling upwards my body, a hot sensation was lingering beginning from my waist up to my chest then the blanket that was covering me was slightly going down then someone pop up.

"Hyung, let me sleep for a bit, I felt hot" I heard him as he embrace my body.I raised the blanket that was covering mine then there he is. His head was on top of my chest, his body was on top of my abdomen and half of his body was on my side. I slowly move him to my side and as I touch him, his body was so hot.

"Babe, You have have a fever. I'll get some you medicine, just stay here"

I went to our dining room and locate the medicine box. I got some antipyretic medicine, thermometer and glass of water. When I went to our room, the boy's body was curling under the sheet. I immediately removed the sheet and place the thermometer on his axilla and he got 38 degree Celcius, I'd place the medication to his mouth and offer water for him. After that, I remove the blanket that covers him, open the window inside our room and I get water for which I applied sponge bath at him. I replace his clothes with a lighter one without asking for a consent and not minding what he think of me, my priority now is for him to lower his body temperature. As I remove his pajama, a hand was holding my arm to stop me to undress him.

"Gege, I can do it, you don't need to do it for me." I look unto him and caress his forehead, "Babe, I don't mind, I need to replace your clothing in which it is easier for me to sponge bath you" As I removed his clothing he close his eyes and lean his head on the other side to hide his embarassment. I chuckled about it and after I finished dressing him, I go back to the bathroom and replace the water for his spongebath.

I look at Mingyu on their room but it was lock and I heard some argument inside it. I was going to Jisoo hyung room but as I was getting nearer there was a big commotion there and Woozi was shouting. I decided to go back in the dining room and look for a something that I can add to the porridge then as I check the refrigerator, there is a cooked corn and beans plus chicken . I cut the chicken in cubes as i wait for the rice to boil and added the remaining ingredients with small amount of salt and sugar for a taste for it is not to bland for a taste. After it was cooked, I place it in a bowl,put it in a tray and get some water and proceeded to our room.

I immediately place the tray on the table besides my bed and I assisted Minghao to sit.

"Babe you need eat, It was me who cook it, it was a bit bland but bear with it, it is important that you eat something before taking your medication."

He nodded and hold unto me for support. As I was scouping the porridge and gave it to him, "Ge, I can at least do that, you don't need to feed me." I let out a big sigh, "Babe, you're too weak now, let me do my job as your bestfriend, gege or" I scratch my head, "As your boyfriend? Perhaps?" he look at me with amusement and lean his head on my shoulder, "Thank you ge, for being there when I need you even though I was a jealous type of boyfie" I caress his face, remove some hair strands on his face and began to feed him. He didn't protest this time, after the bowl of porridge was consumed, I gave him his medication cause he was still feverish and at the same time had a headache. I carry him and position him on my bed and before I began to wash him with damp towel, he place his small hand on my face, I look into him,

"Why? Is the headache that bad?"

"Hhhhmmmm" he shake his head

"Then, do you need something?"

"Nope" I place my forehead into his, "It seems that your fever lower a bit"

"Ge" he whispered

"Hmmmnnn?"

"Thank You, I Love You, Gomawo" I smiled after hearing it, "I know, you will do the same when I got sick" he smiled.

"Definitely" he responded as he slowly close his eyes and goes to dreamland.

After cleaning the area, I placed the used things in the kitchen in which Jisoo hyung was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter