13.2 Recovery

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeonghan's POV

I was infront of our dorm specifically the hallway, the terrace infront of it, thinking the possible answer that I can ponder regarding Seungcheol's question days ago, who would I choose, to defend Seungkwan or to protect Joshua. Cheol always do it, he can trigger the feelings inside me to choose what is the best which is so different on Joshua's approach. Joshua would likely do what he had done, first is keeping distance to everyone to avoid having sides either his side or Kwan side, the second is keeping his mouth shut he wasn't the type to show his frustration, anger, and disagreement but his emotion was so visible so transparent that you can pinpoint he was happy or sad but no one knows what is in his mind and lastly, being a shadow, you know he was with you but then he wasn't. You can see he was there but you can't hold unto him.

Joshua knew what is best yet he couldn't tell you directly, not because he was coward but it is because he wants you to think, he wants you to solve things naturally.

He knew that Seungkwan was my bestfriend as well as Seungkwan was also his favorite dongsaeng. He cared for him so much and the members knew about it yet Seungkwan doesn't feel it because to Seungkwan, Joshua is only an unpredictable hyung. When Joshua crack a joke, Dk and Woozi laugh at it while Seungkwan will be questioning his acts. No one can impress Seungkwan unless you know what he really likes. Joshua knew it but sometimes he barely make it, he was accustomed to Seungkwan sassiness since predebut yet he was hurt by some acts and words from Seungkwan. No one knows if it often or if it sometimes because Joshua would be smiling as Seungkwan commented on him.

In short, Joshua would prefer to leave rather than making me choose. Joshua knew what I would feel, he forsee it why? And How? Simple because he was my bestfriend not because we were more than friends but it is for the reason that he was my own reflection. The Jeonghan now is what Jisoo from the time he was in seventeen project and the Jeonghan before was Joshua now who was smiling and keeping on observing his own surroundings. The thing that I was afraid of is when Joshua to feel burdened on being with the group which can make his mind to think to quit just like what he was about to do before our debut date.

I was in deep thought while looking at the sunset infront of me, then I heard a giggling sounds downstairs followed by slapping. I followed the sound then I began to move fast and opened our dorm, "GUYS SEEMS LIKE YOUR HYUNG WILL BE WITH US TONIGHT!!!" I shouted as I ran through the elevator and press the down arrow while the other members are with me. Cheol and performance unit ran downwards using the stairs. Everything was in chaos, everyone was eagerly waiting for Joshua. Because of the simple reason, we missed him.

I ran towards him and encaged him to a tight hug. "I missed you. Josh promise us not to do it anymore, huh?" I wispered to his ear. He tap my back and I release him, Cheol put his arms around Joshua's shoulder as he drag him inside the building and other members followed us behind.

After several hours, the manager came to pick me up for my shooting at Lie V app live and I was accompanied with a little couzin of my dear Joshua, "An orange kitten." As I was so happy for that day, I suddenly told the story about Dino who I caught using my things and pretending he wasn't until I shifted my topic to Joshua, "The members like to bike especially Joshua but others can't follow him since he ride in a long distance" I chuckled as I remembered Mingyu and Wonwoo stories about their hyung.

 

 

MINGYU'S POV

We were watching Jeonghan's Lie V app, me, Jun and Dk at the living room when Jeonghan hyung called me.

"Hello hyung"

"Oh are you expecting me to call you?"

"Nope, we were watching you together with Dk and Jun" the two say Hi to Jeonghan and we keep on talking until I remembered something.

"Hyung do you remember what you oftenly told me before I sleep at night?" after I asked that Joshua hyung just in time came out freshly from shower and walk toward us as he dry his wet hair. Oh common.

"Ahh when I say I love you Mingyu~ah is that it?" replied by the innosent Jeonghan. Yet all of us was stiffened and Joshua hyung seated before us three and look at me for a response.

I stuttered in horror as I said, "It wasn't like that, what I mean is guys Jeonghan was sleeping below the deck that I was sleeping right? So every night when I can't sleep, Jeonghan hyung tells me a fairy tail stories for me to doze off" looking at Joshua hyung who was busy looking at Dk's iPad in which we are watching. "Ah that one, yes, I often share some stories to Mingyu before we sleep. It become a habit after being a roommate and deckmate. Ok guys, I wil end this call already. Bye" and the phone call was ended.

The three of us look at Josh hyung who was too focus on giving his hearts on Jeonghan's hyung. Ahh what I mean is clicking hearts for Jeonghan's hyung Lie V app. He was smiling and laughing while Jeonghan committed mistake and as Jeonghan hyung sang with the BGM, Joshua closes his eyes and sang it also. The difference is Joshua's voice was soothing, calm, sweet and feels like your in cloud nine while Jeonghan's vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter