JOSHUA

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JOSHUA'S POV

Week has passed and staying at L.A with my bestfriend and my parents is undeniably makes me want to stay more time with them. Although I'm busy with studying and assisting in management of our business, the bonding time with them is something I misses the most for the past years. But due to hectic schedule that I had back in Korea as well as the work of my mom had in her hospital and dad's business conference to our New Yorks branch, the busied schedule they had makes me feel alone now in this big house.

To avoid some of the boredom, I went out to buy some gifts for the members. Too many fancy goods and stuffs which is most of our fans had already given to us yet I found something that will make them happy when I got home.

One night, dad and mom told me that they are sorry for keeping me alone again and so they asked me that if it is ok to go back in Korea if it makes me more happy with brothers there. I assure them that I'm alright and I really wanted to stay here longer and they hug me as tears flowing from their eyes. Really sometimes my parents and I had the melodramatic thingy in our blood not that I complained about it, is just that it so sweet yet fluttering.

I was about to sleep when I saw the plane ticket on the table near my bed and then a clicking sounds was heard and Dad was peeking outside the door. I laugh at him and spread my arms to hug him. He got inside my room and hug me back and he said, "Son, I always want to see you smiling but this last few days I already see some stress on you and I don't want to see that on you especially if we are the one causing it. The business merging is already done and I'm back to main branch already and all are settled down. It is time to be back to where you really belong. You knew that I support you no matter what. I just only want to see your peaceful and smiling aura not the frowning and sad face that I'm seeing this days.Don't worry, I already talked to your mom and she also agreed that sending you back in Korea in which we always saw that you are enjoying, is what we wanted to see on you." I was crying and at the same time apologizing and saying thanks to him, he just hug me tightly and kiss my forehead and wiping out my tears and smiling back at me.

Most of the time I see myself on my dad features, the calm and smiling face that he had which gives me comfort everytime I look at him but one thing that I didn't inherit from him is his deep voice which others said that is makes him more looks like an authoritative person and something to be fearful about especially when he got angry for a reason. Not abiding his rules is something you shouldn't done. He pulled away from me and gestured to go to my bed and sleep because the flight was early this morning. I just nod and hug him once again before we parted.

In the middle of the night I sensed them and snuggled besides me and give me a soft kiss before they go back to their room, I just smiled and let go my tears as I go to dreamland.

My parents and Brandon accompanied me at the airport before my departure and as I give my passport my mom tap me at my shoulder and "Josh, you shouldn't leave this phone here right?" as she gave me my iphone. I smiled and got it from her "of course Mom, I need this back in Korea, it just that my thoughts are flying half excited and half regretful for the small time we shared together." She just caress my face as I close my eyes to cherish the moment and then I go back to my line and boarded.

Inside the plane, I open up the phone and a succeeding message came in which cause other people to look at me as the notification sounds bothered them. I put it on silence and begin to scroll down.

BEEEP..BEEP..BEEP...BEEP..BEEEPPP.BEEEP..BEEP..BEEP..BEEP

CHAN: Hyung, when will you go back? I miss you already. The hyungs keeps bothering and makes me do stuffs here. I'm lonely hyung and I'm so done. Will you allow me to shout at them?

BEEP

HANSOL: bro, don't keep yourself overwork there, call me from time to time

Beep

SEUNGKWAN: hyung, dont forget to keep your voice in good condition, I know it's cold there

Beep

DK: Shua hyung, say Hi to me to your dad as a fellow Jihan shipper tell him I want to meet him someday. AJU NICE👍👍👍

Beep

SOONYOUNG: what would I now that your far away from me 😔😔😔😔😔

Beep

WOOZI: hyung you need to hear the new song that I've done especially that some of the lyrics are based on your dorky acrostic poem..kekekeke..miss you already come back soon

Beep

SEUNGCHEOL: my little rabbitcat is out of the country. Why? WEH? The distance is too far for me to hug you. How would I go to sleep then? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Beep

MINGHAO: Hyung, I buy you something from China which resembles you the most. I can't help but to giggle when I bought it. See you soon.

Beep

JUN: Minghao bought you some stuffs but it keeps him buying more, the more places we go for window shopping. He is uncontrollable. How come he only buy for you and nothing for me. So sad but I find him cute anyway. I just need your stories to tell when we go back to Korea to compensate what Minghao did to you..hahahah🙌🙌🙌🙌

Beep

MINGHAO: Hyung don't forget to comeback before HANIE hyung BIRTHDAY or else all the members will suffer you know him.😂😂😂

Beep

JUN: Don't forget to bring back your killer smile Shua~yah ✌✌✌✌✌

Beep

MINGYU: Hyung, you need to help me when you comeback. I found some recipe book and it was all written in ENGLISH, how would I cook then 😭😭😭😭

Beep

WONWOO: Buy me food when you go back. I'M STARVING. My parents forget that I can't eat seafoods and others stuff and they made a buffet out of it. 😑😑😑

Beep

JEONGHAN: you dont need to reply back, I just want to tell you I'm sorry for not accompanying you at the airport

Beep

JEONGHAN: stay safe

Beep

JEONGHAN: it is only a day or two yet I miss you already

Beep

JEONGHAN: You're really not answering me back?

Beep

JEONGHAN: Your OK right? You aren't hurt? I had a nightmare yesterday and I lose you. Please reply asap.

Beep

JEONGHAN: don't do this. Reply back please. I afraid you're not ok

Beep

JEONGHAN: you're not keeping a distance from me isn't it?

Beep

JEONGHAN: Shua~yah I'm lonel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter