Jealousy

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi's POV

Aju nice will be our next comeback and as we filmed the music video for the song,we played outdoors means out in the field. I like outdoor games and exploring to different places contrary to what people know about me. Joshua hyung always accompany me on my studio since debut and because I was assigned to be the main producer of the group, I rarely go outside except if one of my favorite artist held concert, hyungs invite me for a movie and also if Joshua hyung need someone to be with in his JOSHUA EXPLORER activity. He compensated the time we consumed by showing different genre of music especially pop and band music. He was a hyung who is fun to be with, he has a soft side and fans view him as boring and reserved person but he wasn't like that. Josh hyung knows how to have fun and at the same time he is one of the clean freak and has model type lifestyle. He can't go anywhere unless he see to it that all his emergency kits and necessities are all pack together with his daily gospel. This is the reason why I was surprise when he become close to Jeonghan hyung. Han hyung always as opposite personality to Josh hyung but this two have similar taste and likes. Jeonghan hyung is the only member who made Josh hyung angry or rather upset since we debuted. That day was a horror to the group. The bickering which is recorded in SVT channel was only the beginning, after that time the silent treatment and the aloof behaviour of Josh hyung to Han hyung was really deafening. Thanks to Jun hyung and Hansol as well as Seungkwan who always bother Josh hyung everyday and keep him company. Jun hyung always stay beside Josh hyung no matter what, he see to it that Josh stay on his calm side as well as talking to Jeonghan to initiate the reconciliation which the latter obligue because he admitted that he already miss his twin.

"Woozi, come over here we will be playing water guns and the target is one of the member of each unit. The more soaked he is the more chances of winning" called Josh hyung while he pulled me to the game site. Performance team was declared the winner in which Minghao's clothes are beyond what you called WET. The next game was a relay inside the pool. As the game begins, I was spacing out because of the day dreaming that I have right now and I was late to comprehend and Josh hyung shouted "My woozi~yah, come here, hurry up Zzi!!" he was waiving his hands , clapping and cheering on me. Jeonghan and Jun hyung behind me was dumbfounded to what Josh hyung doing in other side of the pool. As I reach his hand, Seungkwan announced that Hiphop team finished first. Josh hyung then tap my shoulder and gestured to have fun now. He began to dive and swim for a moment and then a hand was grabbing my legs beneath me, when I look at it, Josh hyung was using my legs as a support underneath as he search for something below. When he got what he wants he suddenly rise up which cause me to fall backwards but he pulled my waist near him. He was laughing and at the same time the distance between us seems too small, I couldn't breath for a second, his lips was on my view, as he smile. Oh Gosh, that plump lips and rabbit teeth which was so endearing. I agree that he is really a person who came up from Manhwa or Manga. I look down because my face become flush, but his muscled chest welcomed me.

"Woozi, are you alright? I'm sorry I made you fall"

"ahhh....huh?" I responded poorly. What is happening to me? I was absent minded as well as this sensation was wrong. I adore him as my hyung not the other way around. I pulled myself away from him and then someone back hug Josh hyung infront of me. "What took you so long? I was waiting for the two of you outside the pool. Let's go. The snack is ready" he said as he grab Josh hyung and push him upward from the pull.

Jeonghan hyung already prepared the food not only for himself but also for the whole group. Mingyu and the Hiphop unit was busy cuddling and playing inside the water. Performance team already came out from the water and begin to get their own food. Josh hyung goes back to the pool to call out Cheol hyung as well as his other kids.

"Cheol~ah don't stay long enough unto the water. Hansol come out already, I didn't want you to have an asthma attack, COME, I already have the clothes you would change into. Ming where is Won?"
As Josh hyung offer his hand to Hansol for him to get out. Wonwoo hug Josh hyung right arm and whispered something to his ear. The elder cuckled and slightly push the taller man.

"Woozi who are you looking at?" I heard from a voice coming to my side. I smiled when Soonyoung was there, offering me ice cream and cupcakes. I recieved it and begin to eat. "Are you looking to Josh hyung or Cheol hyung" I almost choke on what i heard. "Come on, I know how much we like Josh hyung but I dont like you to look like that to our leader."

I look at him with a questioning look, he leaned closer not safe enough for me to smell his scent and increase my heartbeat. "So?" he asked, as my face began to blush and then someone hug Soonyoung which causes me to move backward to make a distance yet nearly tripping but an arms hold me up before I fall.

"GOTCHA!!!" I heard someone exclaimed from my back. As I regain my balance I look at him and he suddenly hug me tightly, "You're so cute Woozi~yah" as he shake me up. Soonyoung grab his hand and said "STOP it Hyung, you make him DIZZY" I look around and saw Josh hyung teasing look. He cross his arms and raise his eyebrows eyeing to the direction of the two boys around me.

"Aaayyyeeehhh" I heard from Mingyu who was busy eating his icecream. I stare at him murderously but he protrude his tongue and shake his for me to see. Wonwoo who was near him smack his head and told him to stop if he wants to live. Serve him better I thought.

"Wahh the tension here makes me shiver, Cheol and Soonyoung hyung let go of Woozi hyung or else everyone will suffer!!!" the maknae scream while he removes their hands on mine and he drag me behind him and position himself with a defensive manner.

I walk slowly away from them and Jun hyung we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter