Confusion

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 8

Woozi's POV

Doing collaborations with Kanto sunbaenim is a great experience that I had. I thought he was strict and not fun to be with but he is like Josh hyung that you can't really predict everything unless you mingled with them.

Yeaahh.."PREDICTION" the word that makes me nervous all the time. I don't know why but it keeps on bothering me this day. I've done about my composition and I'm really excited to show it with Soonyoung and Josh hyung as well as the vocal team and Bumzu hyung. But to think about it, it would be my one among the other composition that reflect my life more and this time I don't want a hiphop vibe on it. I want it to be simple, a song that anyone can relate, no difficult choreo to accompany it, it just a simple guitar accompaniment.

It's been a week yet Josh hyung hasn't replied to me yet. Soonyoung is busy preparing new choreos for the group. As I look at the date, it would be nice if I had that 2 besides me right now because this week, I don't have a tight schedule for myself. It's a chill time mode unless something came up that will make it overturn everything. I flip the calendar as well as my planner side by side, there it is, it's Jeonghan hyung birthday this coming week. Now, I do have a reason to go out and breath some fresh air especially it is already in the afternoon and people are busy on the streets and the sun is not hot anymore. I prepare my things first, wallet check, cellphone check, my composition notebook check, my ipad check and my planner check.

Going out from the company in much earlier time is somewhat new to me, after a week of vacation, after our concert and being able to be back home to meet my parents. Nothing had change much, regardless the thing that happened few weeks ago.

I walk on so many boutiques and accessory shops but no one catch my attention. I was thinking of buying clothes for him yet Soonyoung bought one for Jeonghan hyung when we were at New York months ago. And now it leaves me on nowhere to look what is good thing to gave on him except his bestfriend's return. That's the best thing I guess.

"hey young boy, look at it, it's good for you" called by an ahjushi as he put a cowboy hat on me. I just smiled at him and return the goods. "Oops, wait. You're that guy from Bangtan right?"

"Huh?, ahh no no. That's Suga hyung sir, it just that some mistakes me as him."

"ahh I see. Common dad he is Woozi from Seventeen. The great composer, the team who was manage from the company near our market" butted in by a young girl probably at my age. His father look at me then back to his daughter.

"So, you knew him?"

"Ah huh, he is my cute little oppa, appa." after hearing that I chuckled and then a hand was rufflling my hair out of the blue.

"Hmmn, he looks so fluffy though. You like guys like him now? How about that GD of yours"

"Appa!!" after that we laugh with each other. After conversing them about some stuffs, I bid a goodbye from the two and I promise to visit them when I had time. The ahjushi gave me a lucky minibag which he got from temple and hoping that it will help me all the time. I bowed at him before I go.

After walking for about 15 minutes, I got a call from Soonyoung. "Hey, where are you right now there is something I want to ask you"

"I'm here at.." I can't reply back as I saw him walking towards me. The tall and musculine figure that nearly approaching me. I was walking backwards and at the same time trying to answer Soonyoung but everything went wrong, "I'm at my studio right now, any problem?"

He is talking in phone but I can't here clear words from it and then the guy infront of me snatch the phone from me and was about to drag me but I fought back and then suddenly I was pulled back and when I opened my eyes, I saw him lying in the floor with blood in his hand. Boxes are scattered to the surroundings and the owner and his helper keeps on apologizing on us. I help the guy to get up. I put his arms on shoulder as I walk him on the road until we reach the bus stop. Luckily after a few minutes, a taxi pulled over and we got to hop in and I direct him to go at the hospital. The guy was lying on my shoulder,he seems weakened. The blood in his hand was so evident and I decided to put a bandage with it using my handkerchief.

I walk him in the back door of the hospital and through the clinic of our private doctor. The nurse attended him and as he was getting his shot, I hold him up and he tighten his grip on me as the needle puncture his skin. The treatment and cleaning on his wounds was done and we were now alone in the treatment room. I removed my hand on him and then he grab me as he pulled me up for a hug and he whispered "Just give a minute, I missed you so much"

My eyes went wide, my heart beats faster and I think the clock also stop for a moment. It's happening again and I don't like this feeling. I try to remove myself away from him but he hold me tightly and then I found my voice.

"Am I really the one you missed?" he look at me but still hugging my body. Then I saw some tears flowing from his eyes.

"You don't believe me anymore?"

"It is hard to believe what you said coz the actions that I saw few days ago was far beyond what you act with me right now"

"Why do you think that way" I shrug my shoulder as I totally removed his arms around me. Let's go, it wouldn't be good if we stay here late.

I walk through the door but he walk pass me as he bang the door in front of me. He really had that temper but why it us only on me. He wasn't like that to others especially to that hyung.

When I got down to the lobby, he is inside the taxi and waiting for me to come. As we reach the dorm, silence was the only thing that we had.

He turned the knob of our dorm to open it but he turn back to me and said, "This coming days prepare yourself, I already decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter