Furious Fight Feelings

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YHBM

Part 19

Soonyoung's POV

From the time Jihoon walked out from this room, I began to sob, no matter how I called him, he just run away. Seokmin was comforting me and tell me numerous soothing words but it didn't make me well after all because I know I just did something that Jihoon can't forgive me again the second time around.

Seungcheol hyung just came in, asked me what is the problem and why was Jihoon acted that way but before I could answer him Jisoo hyung came in banging the door as he opened it, he was all wet and running out of breath but that is not what the most troublesome that I could see, all I can see now is he was mad and it was the first time that I saw him yell, his stares could be deadly for sure even Seungcheol and Dk would feel the goosebumps that I had right now.

"WOOZI, WHERE HE IS?!!!" he asked but I was to scared to answer and I can only drop my head down and not answering his question but Seungcheol does, "He wasn't here, may---"

>------BANG-----<

The door was shot close and we all gulp and look at each other. He was furious, I know he treasure Jihoon as his little brother and at the same time as his bestfriend. Maybe he was called by Jihoon a while ago.

"Now Soonyoung, tell me, what happened?" Seungcheol asked but Dk beat me.

"He broke his and Jihoon's heart a while ago for the love of yours" I look at him and grab his hand.

"No, it wasn't like that"

"Then tell me" I look on his eyes, he was concerned and guilty at the same time.

"Hyung, I let him go so that he can open his heart to accepts things. Yeah. I think that's all." I said more like whispering and pulled my blanket to cover my body as I turn my back to his view, closing my eyes while my tears keep flowing, heart aches and the word 'REGRET' came in.

"You stay with him, we know, he needed someone to hold unto" I heard him telling Dk. Before he go, he comb his fingers on my hair and planted a kiss on it. "I will make things right, Soonyoung~ah" he said.

Dk put a small towel on my hand but I prefer to cover my whole body with the soft fabric on top of me as I continue to cry. I sense Dk go away but little did I know Seungcheol and Dk was talking near the door.

Seungcheol's POV

I cause all of this, I shouldn't try to prove myself for Jihoon's but I already told him, I walk back to Soonyoung's room after buying some midnight snack but as I entered the room. Jihoon was there and shouting at Soonyoung, I was freeze on the place I was in. "Jihoon~ah" I said but it was too late when his small body bump on me. He didn't look at me instead he push me away from him and shut the door at my back. I asked Soonyoung what happened but Dk was the one answer me first until Soonyoung began to cry and I repeat my question but Dk butted in before Soonyoung talk. For awhile Soonyoung talk but end up of telling me he needed time and space for the mean time. I waited but then Jisoo came in banging the door and asking where Jihoon is, at that I knew something was wrong. I asked Soonyoung again for the 3rd time what had happened but he just told me he just opened Jihoon's heart to accept things then he turned his back on me. I signaled Dk to came over me and we talk near the entrance.

"Why is things like this?"

"Hyung, he already told you. He just let go of Jihoon hyung for you but ended up hurting himself. And you know how much he love him more than anyone....More than me." Dokyeom said as he look down. I patted his shoulder for comfort until the almighty Yoon Jeonghan came in,he opened the door harshly and began to search the room. "Where is he?"

We all look at him, "Who are you referring to?" I said. "Jisoo!" he screamed. "Hey, you don't need to shout, he was probably searching for Ji right now"

"Then why the hell aren't you the one searching for HIM?" he answered back as he pulled my shirt as he pushed me to the cold cement. He was indeed jealous right now and I just smirked but I forgot how sharp his tongue is.

"Cheol~ah, don't you think it is the right time to stay behind while others are being bothered? You ruined my day,ALWAYS!!!"

"What do you mean? Isn't at least you can be considerate at time like this cause 3 of our members are sick and where did you go, you kidnap Jisoo and cage him somewhere having lovey dovey while all of us here are panicking and didn't have sleep at all?"

"Did you just gave me a sermon right now? For your information Choi Seungcheol" he pointed his fingers on my chest, "You are the cause of this chaos!"

I stare at him for the first time, I remove his hands on mine and push him. "Look who's talking, why do you think you will last? The two of you? I don't think so?" then I just felt that there is something heavy thing falled on my face and due to the impact my body weakened and ended up to the floor until a red fluid flow from my lips and my nose. I was bleeding.

"Dare me?" Jeonghan asked. Dk approach me and examined my face.
"Can you just please stop?" he yelled but Jeonghan only push him away from me and pulled me up by grabing my clothes. "When you're asking for a fight, you just asked the right person" then he laugh out of the blue. He must be insane.

"You know what, it seems that you are always the reason why he leave me. When you become clingy at me during fansigns from then on he keeps his distance from me. When you told me that I shouldn't asked about him about that tall guy over there, I shouldn't get jealous and hurt him and now we should have a nice and beautiful date but because of your cowardness toward Jihoon, he suddenly asked me to come back here."

"Hyung, that's to much!" Dk told Jeonghan but the younger only recieve a glare from him. After that Jeonghan open the door and walk towards the other room, I followed him not knowing that there is a visitor.

As Jeonghan lean his body to the room, I approach him as I held his shoulder causing him to look at me, "Jeonghan~ah, it wasn't intentional, really. I just want to elaborate further and it wasn't me who ruined your happiness. I just want you to open your eyes."

"Are you two a couple?" I heard that comes from one of the people around the room.Jeonghan also straightened his stance and look at that direction. And there he is, Dongjin who was being shut down my Hansol. Hansol was covering the latters mouth, he tried to escape but he couldn't.

"Just let him go" Jeonghan command in which Hansol obliged.

"Hyung~~~~" Dongjin called as he run to hug Jeonghan in which he recieve it. "Seems like you miss you Appa?" he questioned him cutely which causes the other members to gag.

"Hhhmmnnnnnn" the younger shake his head, "I always watch you all the but where is he? I just want to talk to him and say Hello but I couldn't see him?"

Then the real Jeonghan is back. He pulled out from Dongjin's hug and answered as he point his fingers on me, "He made your Appa away from your Omma, Jin~ahh" he said as he whined.

The members began to throw something towards Jeonghan and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter