At Night

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO’S POV

Party is all over the place and I decided to make a cocktail drinks for everyone and some juices to the younger one but then as I pour the ingredients to the container I heard someone talking in the balcony and I unconsciously walk towards it and then I saw him, kissing one of my members almost making out right there and then. I was intrigued and I decided to watch the two of them as they confessed to each other, I should be happy isn’t it?, Mingyu is now happy to finally have him but the thing is why does my chest was aching for unknown reason, “Oh my Jisoo you need to calm down. He has someone he deserved and you should be happy at least for him. Isn’t this is what you want, that he was able to move on and makes Mingyu happy?” I said it softly to myself while my hand was gripping on the cloth in front of my chest. I was about to turn back to the kitchen when my phone rang and the two person was also alarm, I quickened my pace as my tears also keeps on falling from my eyes. I compose myself in front of the sink in the kitchen then I answered, “Hello, Dad? Why did you call me?”

“Jisoo-yah, after your concert in Japan, come back here in states. I need my right man, works are being hectic here, I can’t asked help from your mom and gramps to help me and manage our business. Your friend is already managing our 3 branches in different states but for the main branch, I needed you badly.” What a timing dad, a while ago I was having my moment or so and now reality comes in. I sigh before I answer him, “Did you talked to our president already about this?”

“YES” as I heard it then realized I don’t have a choice at all. Things have been finalized even before he called me. “Dad, you should talk to me first even before you made a move like that, you know my position on my group.” I was clenching my phone tightly that when I was stronger than normal, the phone was crashed right now. “I try to contact you but you’re phone was out of reach and sometimes its busy. Sorry son but this matter is urgent.” Right, how can I forgot that the first priority in our family is our work, the source of our finances, the source of our wealth, The Company, that was established by my grandfather. It was passed from generation to generation, if only that my older brother didn’t die at young age, maybe I wasn’t the one handling it, maybe I have more freedom rather than was I expected. It just MAYBE.

“Alright dad but you can’t decide like this again, hmmn?”

“I know son, besides the company matters, I also want to talk to you about your group and also about her.” I gulped, how come he knew about it. He shouldn’t know something like this. I panicked and then he added, “Stop communicating with her if you want a peaceful career”

“Dad, are you threatening me?”

“If you view it that way, then so be it. Remember that I always love you, Goodbye son. Be good.” and then the line was cut. My knees became weak and I let myself go down until my body reach the floor. I don’t know what I do now, I know I became selfish as such and did something beyond ordinary but I was being cautious. I know something like this wouldn’t be known by my father if it is only me who knew. All I could do now is cuddle my knees and sob in this corner of the room. I know, things will become trivial and things will become uncontrollable once it was exposed. He will hate me. They will hate me for hurting him more than they expected to be.

DOKYEOM’S POV

“YAAHHH, stop that already, Ddo hyung was flushed red all over. Haish, Sammy come with me and help Jisoo hyung in the kitchen” I shouted to the group of people who keep on teasing our guest and yank our maknae to help me. As we approach the kitchen, we look at each other because it was to dim and the light was off which shouldn’t be. I called out for Jisoo hyung name but no one responded.

“Woooww, OH MY GOD, Mingyu hyung and Wonwoo hyung, you two messed up. What happened to your clothes.” I heard Sammy talking which make me look on that direction but I was dumbfounded when I find to the two tall members in front of me. “Yah, you two couldn’t possibly…in the…balcony?” then Mingyu grab my neck and headlock me but I was slightly strong enough to push him away from me and then I began to blush when I saw the hickey on his neck same as Wonwoo hyung. “Tha----that---that—that’s a HICKEY!!!!” I blurted out and began to move backwards away from the them as well as dragging Samuel who’s eyes are bulging out and now he looks like an owl with “O” shape in his mouth and I slowly close it and patted his head. “Don’t be like that Sam, that thing was done only when you to are already prepared and in love as such, do you understand?” he nodded and I hugged him but then when he didn’t talked and just tap my side and point his finger in one direction. I look at him, puzzled what could it be now again. When I look back, I saw Jisoo hyung small body frame sobbing, hands both formed a ball shaped punching the tiled floor and his head is banging on the wooden cabinet. We ran to stop him but continued to do so, I can’t even utter a word and talk but Sammy did.

Samuel hold Jisoo hyung clenched hands and began to spread his fingers and Samuel put it both in his cheeks and guide hyung to breathe in and breathe out. As Jisoo hyung calmed down a little, he look at me and then to Samuel, he began to caress Samuel’s face and little by little he leaned his head on Samuel’s forehead and murmured, “I’m so sorry. I’m too stupid. I don’t deserved to be here. I don’t deserve to be your hyung” after that he pulled Samuel’s body and hug him tightly and began to cry again and again. All I could do is lightly tap his back to calm him. Samuel silently mouthed, “What’s happening?” but I can only shrugged my shoulder because even I was not expecting this scenario.

Moment ago, we are all happy and celebrating and now here he is and back to his previous self again, sitting on one corner, hugging his body and silently crying. When Jisoo hyung become a member of our group, we all know that we gained another angel hyung but as he hang out and trained with us, the usual Jisoo that smiling tenderly which brightened up our mood when we were down slowly faded. It was as if, he created a world that only a strong Jisoo will be seen, he still smile as usual but the genuineness and calmness in it is gone anymore. He can smile as if he was really happy, he can laugh as if he was were delighted but the real Jisoo is seen once the camera is out. He locked himself to a room, played his guitar and at the middle of the night he was drinking until he was suffocated and curled his body on the corner, sobbing and no one knows why. As he wake up in the morning, it took him long enough to finish his shower, members complained about it but as I was regularly asked to give his forgotten towel to our bathroom, I began to learn why, he try to make himself more presentable, more acceptable to a human eye. One time, I heard him talking to himself, “You just need her now. You need to be tough to protect them. You will be hurt but not them.” I don’t know what came to myself that I suddenly hide and pretended to knocked the door and gave him his towel. As always, he gave me his brightest smile and thanks, tapping my shoulder as he showed how gratitude he is but for me, I think he was like tapping himself and saying, “It just another day, you can do it like usual”

I was in dazed when I felt someone pat my hand, I look at Samuel and gestured me to get some water for Jisoo to drink. I got up from sitting and after that, we slowly held him up and made him sit, I gave him the glass of water and he drank a little. Samuel didn’t like so he urge hyung to drink more and suddenly he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and drench it with water as he began to wife hyung’s face to remove the traces of fallen tears. Jisoo hyung hold Samuel’s wrist and had the piece of cloth from him and began to wipe his own face. “Goodlooking enough baby?” hyung tease Samuel and the younger only nodded and hug him back. “You need to compose yourseld hyung, I know you wouldn’t want other members to know about this. Did uncle called you again?” he nodded and again, he tightly held the glass. Samuel look at me with a concerned look so I dig in further, “Do you want to talk about it?”

“He wants me to go back and the President already permitted my absence.” He look at me and gestured to sit beside him. “He also knew about her” I gulped. “That was not possible, then it means someone already knew about your relationship with her?” I asked.

“Hyung, I think Jeonghan hyung should know about this.” Sammy interrupted but Jisoo hyung disagree. “I want to keep it as much as possible, he will be hurt more than Wonwoo does if he found out about this.” I hold his hand, “I trust you but if it getting complicated, I heard that some of our fans already observe about this.” He look at me, shocked, but he just played his fingers on the mouth of the glass and muttered, “She wouldn’t say a word or else I would be gone” as he said it, I know he can do so. Even that person is powerful enough to hold him and can make hyung more evil than he is, someday she will regret why she affiliated himself to hyung.

Hyung can be an angel when he was Jisoo hyung but when he was the real him, no one can handle him, Joshua, is a name written in the bible and a holy name as is but hyung is a person who has the ability that makes his character separate from another and that side of him is the fearful one. That is his real name as well as his stage name, they knew him as gentleman and had the purest smile among us but the real Joshua is far beyond what people view on him. They can say bad things about him online, bash him for being the third party of the ships for the shippers but no one knew that they do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter