Hopeless romantic

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days to go and it was Lunar new year, all of the members go back to their hometown and since Jihoon was working on his music, he was the last to depart among the group. The china line go back to China to have their vacation with their family yet there is one person that Jihoon was curious about, his American hyung. Since after Boom Boom promotion, Jisoo didn't go back to their dorm, last time they attended the ISAC competition, he wasn't able to participate in any game for the reason that no one expected him to be there. They all thought that he was with his family back to L.A.  But they were wrong and Jisoo also distant himself from the group specially to Jeonghan and Wonwoo but the other members were persistent to involve the other two with him, yet at that mini reunion they all unite and get the highest rank in the end.

Jihoon's memory at that day was so vivid and can serve as an inspiration for his new song but something is missing, it's own unique melody. Jisoo always stays with him whenever he was composing, his hyung always sit on the couch in his recording studio as he hums with his current youtube idol and played with his guitar, sometimes Jihoon almost forget that he was there because he was so silent compared before that he jokes all day and giggling to his new favorite anime series. Time changes, person changes but the memory that they share together was forever. He might regret that he was always busy on his own and neglect what was his hyung thinking at that time, he may not ask for forgiveness when they forgot him several times and at the same time, he makes remarks that can make his hyung disappointed from him. His hyung was nice, kind, humorous and calm but the real Jisoo is nothing to compare, Jisoo is a person who enjoy his personal space, doesn't want to be bothered, calm yet mysterious. The real Jisoo is something that you can't predict whether he was looking at you with clear thought or making a remarks that some part of you is nothing but hopeless. Seungkwan confessed to Jihoon that maybe the Jisoo they had now was Joshua who was the church boy and easy to get along with but the real Jisoo is a really scary person, a person who judge you just by looking at your eyes, smirk when you did wrong or disgusting and also a person who only hear what he want. He felt a goosebumps after that talk and he was always cautious around Jisoo, the impact was so frightful for him yet at the back of his mind, the Jisoo he knows is someone who can dedicate himself to someone he loves, to someone he cares and to someone he treat as his family. 

As Jihoon walk out from Pledis, he saw a black BMW car in which his hyung hop into. He thought Jisoo was in LA but it seems that he was here in Korea, he walk back to the lobby and meet his manager.

"Hyung, Jisoo didn't go to LA yet?" Jihoon observe that their manager was taken aback and shake his head. 

"No he wasn't, you must saw other person who looks like him."

"No hyung, why? If we talk about someone who looks like him then, it is also impossible that Gongchan, Luhan and Tao hyung was here at Pledis." Jihoon fight back and he grab the hand of his manager who was ignoring his gazes. "You know something, isn't it?"

"Jihoon, have some rest boy. You think too much this days" and the he walk pass him.

"I knew it, he could have a meeting with our CEO"

Jihoon called his boyfriend who rushly accompany him. "Jihoon, what are you talking about?"

"I said,maybe Jisoo hyung won't be back again as one of the member of seventeen"

"Nooooo, that would be impossible. He told me, he just needed sometime to think about it."

"That's it, what if he finally have a decision and that is to pursue his studies."

"No, Jihoon~ah Jisoo can't do that because he loves us"

"What if we don't reciprocate that love, what if we always hurt him in the process. What if his smiles also means he was disappointed. What if his sudden appearance on that day at ISAC was the last day we can be with him. Remember when he ran to you after the relay, he was smiling genuinely yet there is sadness in his eyes."

"Stop this Jihoon, nothing is clear for now"

"Then why don't we ask the CEO about him?"

"You wan't to be dead? He was freaking our CEO!!"

"Did you just shout on me?"

"No of course not babe, it just that, who am I to just barge inside his office and asked if Jisoo was on leave?"

"You were our leader and my BOYFRIEND at the same time, I know you wouldn't say NO to me, My dear Cheolie?"

"Arrrgghhh, don't make that cute pouty face infront of me. OK fine, but you must be there also." Jihoon agreed and the two went uptairs and meet their boss.

----------😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳--------------------

Sometimes Jisoo wonder why his family need to move all in the US instead of staying on their ancestral house in Seoul. For the past 3 weeks, he stayed there with his dad and mom. His parents decided to prolonged their vacation in Korea instead of only staying for a week for business purposes and also to accompany their son on solving his problem but his parents wasn't helping at all.

Jisoo was eating a chocolate muffin with hot chocolate in the coffee table at their garden while his father was busy typing and talking with his subordinates on Skype, his mother was having a long distance phonecall from US because of her patients back there who needs a daily monitoring. As the two finishes their businesses they shut down everything and offer a water to their son and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter