Love is the Key

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry if I can't update as much as I can, my rotation for my internship in the hospital become tough this days. Hope you wont tried of waiting to my updates.

##############################################

 

Jisoo's POV

It almost 4 in the morning and even though I was tired from our practice, I couldn't sleep.

5 hours ago, Wonwoo and Mingyu isn't here at our dorm, it wasn't the first time for Wonwoo cause he frequently went with JR hyung but for Mingyu, I'm afraid what he was doing right now. If he was being bullied outside, I'm gonna crush who did it to him, if he was being lost, at least he called me but it wasn't. I tried to call them but no one was answering and it frustrates me. I can't even tell to Seungcheol because he has his precious time with Jihoon. Jeonghan and I are somewhat broken this time, I tried to avoid him so that I can focus on Wonwoo, as I was assigned by his parents to be his guardian here, I need to advise and discipline him yet it cause more misundestanding for which he had fallen for me. I was quite cool about it cause I know it will fades for sometime but I didn't expect it that it will come this far to the point that it ruin my relationship to him and had a doubt on my feelings towards Jeonghan because of him.

Since our first encounter in L.A., I always treasure him as my little brother same as his younger brother but the more I give my affection towards him, the more he thinks that I have a feelings on him. I never scolded him cause that is not my forte but recently, the Hong Jisoo who was a monster suffice as I talk to him, I don't know why but maybe because I can't really define what I felt for him. All I want to believe is I was in love with Jeonghan and only Jeonghan nothing else.

Mingyu's POV

As the rays of sunlight entered the room, I know that the possibility of having Wonwoo hyung besides me is zero but I was wrong. He was sleeping peacefully besides me and was hugging my chest while his lips was near on my neck. I shift my position to face him, I trace his eyebrows down to his nose then his lips, I was about to kiss him but he suddenly open his eyes and hold my hand.

"What are you doing here?" it hurts, now we were back to reality.

"I was with you all this time since we enter this room" I replied but he stand up and screamed.

"Aahhhhhh"

"Why are you screaming?"

"It shouldn't be like this, It shouldn't be YOU" bulls eye, now my poor heart are aching same as how sore I am.

"I know, that you only drag me here cause you were too drunk to begin with but what happened last night is not something that YOU COULD DENY!" I also stand up and walk towards the bathroom to wash the things from him but the tracing of bites and kisses as well as the bruise on my body is a clear evidence that something had done. I cried until I couldn't hold it anymore, I heard a knock from the door but I didn't opened it nor talk to him cause I know, the moment that I try to talk, my voice will crack and I will sob again and again.

After I was finished, I opened the door praying that he already go but NO, he was sitting near the window with foods in front of him, as he sense my presence he asked me to sit down but I refused.

"We should eat first before going home" he walk towards me, grab my hand and offer me the seat. I could't look on his eyes cause I know he will look at me as a pathetic person and no adoration at all. Moments later, he was holding a spoon with rice and scrabbled egg on him, "Eat"
I look sideways but he holds my chin carefully, "Ahh" my body obligued, stupid Mingyu. I immediately get the spoon and fork from him and shoved the food unto my mouth as fast as I can, he only drinks his warm coffee and look outside the window. The silence inside the room is deafening and I don't like it, after finishing my food, I gathered all my things and walk out from the room.

I decided to walk towards our dorm for me to think as I go on, but as I opened the door, I saw Jisoo hyung who was about to go out. "Hyung"

He look at me and hug me tightly, "Where have you gone? Are you alright?" he examined me from head to toe and then he stop and hold my face, "Look at me, nothing happened isn't it?" I can't nod cause I was guilty and the evidence was already seen, the marks are still in my body yet he wants me to told him honestly.

"We did it, I'm sorry" he walks back, away from me, I move towards him but he shake his head and was about to go when the door behind me opened and Won hyung just came in. He replace his shoes to a slippers he use indoors. "Hyung" he look at me but then he just pass me on that small area.

"Wonwoo!" Jisoo hyung called but Won hyung just walk away causing Jisoo hyung to follow him to the kitchen were he drinks water. Jisoo hyung grab Wonwoo's hand and pulled him in order for Won hyung to face Ssooo hyung. The other members are eating their breakfast in which they attempt to stand up to separate the two but they were stop by Jisoo hyung. "Don't move even an inch, stay there" he looked at them angrily. No one attempt to budge even Cheol or Han hyung. We all know, Jisoo hyung isn't a saint after all, if you had done wrong, he will see to it that you know what have you done, make you realize that you should amends your sins. I know he had commited sins just by falling in love with Han hyung but as I saw him this days, he was beyond of who Jisoo hyung that we know already.

"What?" Wonwoo hyung demanded. "Are you going to reprimand me for my actions? Why? You had with Jeonghan and then I can't do so? Selfish"

PPPPPAAAAAAAAKKKK

Wonwoo hyung hold his face which was slapped by Jisoo hyung. The impact of it cause Won hyung lips to bleed. "Slapping me wouldn't correct the mistakes that I had already done. I was drunk and tipsy, he was there to comfort me instead of you. I want it to be you but you never came, you never come to me anymore since that seduce you away from me" at that moment, I move towards him and punch him, "Stop it now hyung" he look at me in disbelief.

"I know that you couldn't suppressed the feelings that you had for Jisoo hyung and I know that I submitted myself voluntary to you but you don't have the right to call Han hyung a . Yes, you love and knew Jisoo hyung first but his heart flutters to other and that isn't YOU. He can never be yours. Why? Cause in the first place you are just an extra baggage to him and a BROTHER to begin with." They all look at me, after I said that I walk towards Jisoo hyung and hold his right arm, "I'M SORRY, I did something that makes you disgusted"

Wonwoo hyung just walk towards their room and a loud BANG was heard, he played a loud music so that we can hear him from the outside. "I need to talk to him, CIVIL" Jisoo hyung whispered which only me and himself can hear it. He look at me and grab my hand towards the dining area. The members pretended to eat even though all of them was still flabergasted. I tried to eat even though I was already full just to please Jisoo hyung.

The members are all focus to Jisoo hyung, every movements are being examined, his breathing was being counted until he stand up and walk away. We heard the door being opened and closed afterwards.

Jun hyung who was besides me patted my back and lean his head to my temple, "Mistakes are done for you to learn, You will be OK Gyu~ah, We know you are brave" the tears that I was controlling hours ago falls again and after a second, I find myself sobbing infront of them. They all gathered around me and hug me. I know, they love me no matter how bad or severe that things that I committed.

Jeonghan's POV

Weeks had passed, Gayo daejun was also done, our performance was done perfectly but the relationship between us was torn. I decide to approached Jisoo but seeing him like he wants to be alone, makes my footsteps retracts. I don't want to bother him for now, nor the members. One night when Seungkwan was watching Tv, the show we just filmed was on the time when Jisoo asked Jihoon why we didn't invite him for the meal. Actually, he wasn't invited because the vocal group members cornered me to talk about our relationship, I didn't told them about what we talk, I just remain silent. At that moment in the show, I was seen with Seungkwan and Dokyeom laughing at each other while Jihoon become speechless, the other members are also shock but also laugh at the same time. I know for the fact that he needs space cause that what he wants but he also doesn't like to be one left behind. He was like me, actually both of us keeps accompanying each other but sometimes when I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter