Tears

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 4

Soonyoung's POV

I was to tired in this entire afternoon after finalizing the new steps and choreo for our end year comeback. Walking back to dorm makes me feel good since I will be with my best bud again. I was hopping and excited as I walk through the dorm and then a sudden slaming of door is the first thing that I heard. I was removing my shoes and replacing it with more comfortable slippers when I saw Jeonghan hyung dragging my favorite hyung to the latters room but what get me the attention the most was the open door in which the two came from.

I walked through it to surprise my other half but was intead suprised to what I've seen. The leader was on top of my boyfriend in which I shouted to him. He didn't budge which causes me to pulled him away from Woozi. Woozi was now trembling of horror, I hug him tightly unto my arms as he cry on my shoulder, sobbing like a little boy who was gotten his favorite boy on him.

I gaze back to Seungcheol, " Get out!!!, how much will you make him suffer. Until now, you're hurting him again isn't it is enough that you already choose Jeonghan over him before? He asked you not to let go of him but for the sake of your so called shipper, you neglect him for years. Just give him a space for good." I didn't want to complicate things but Seungcheol is not the leader and bandmates that I know before. He was always in a bad mood this past few days. The last thing I heard is he got on fight with Josh hyung, Dino just randomly told me that he saw Josh crying in the staircase and Woozi was comforting him. He was suppose to inform me but then the eldest is the one who got the news and then he punch Josh in a way that the latter didn't have anything to be guilty with to be punch by some jealous guy at least.

Last night, I visited Woozi's studio and I saw the two of them. Woozi treating Josh wound, I was about to approach them but decided not to because I want to talk to Seungcheol first but he just lock their room all night and I didn't have a chance to talk to him and now this thing happen in the early morning.

"Soonyoung~ah, please don't involve yourself anymore will you?" Seungcheol ask me in a soft tone. I think he was back to realization now. "No, hyung this will be my moment to get involve now. Now that Josh and Jeonghan hyung has that don't talk to me mood and now you two. You told me before that there will be no competition inside the group as well as jealousy to others but you as our leader is the one who made this things complicated."

"I don't know what to do, I just want my Woozi back to me" he said while looking in our direction and then I felt that Woozi grip my clothes tightly, I hush him and assure him that I won't leave him anymore and he nod and loosen his grip a little.

"Hyung, just go for now. Woozi won't calm down if you were here besides him,you need to think first and foremost. Ask Josh hyung for forgiveness as well as to Woozi but for the mean time, a space from you is really needed" as I said it he obligue and walk out from the room.

I pulled Woozi away from me and raise my hand to wipe his tears using the sleeve of my longsleeve practice shirt. "I glad..you...are here Soonyoung~ah" he said in between hiccups. "I just get you water and I'll be back" he nod and as I get water from the kitchen I just heard a slapping sound when I get to see the place where the sounds came from, I gasp and nearly drop the glass that I was holding, Wonwoo just slapped Mingyu and Jun just got in between the two to stop the fight. Mingyu was about to approach and response back to the older's move but Jun stop him. Minghao then embrace Mingyu away from the two. Jun hold Wonwoo's hand and rubbed it slowly and told him to calm down or else he will go back to hospital again. Wonwoo then hug Jun and Jun patted Wonwoo's back.

After seeing that moment I decided to go back to Woozi, I saw him leaning in the wall, close eyes with tears falling from it. I caress his face as I approach him and he open his eyes and encircled his arms around my neck. We were on that position when I slowly remove his arm around mine and offer him the glass of water. He drink it slowly as he glance at me from time to time.

I got the emptied glass from him, placing it to the table beside the bed and then he talk "What took you so long?, I thought you won't comeback at me."

"Don't tell me you just miss you Ex presence this time" I and then he lightly hit me on my shoulder in which I giggled and pinch his nose. "You ok now?"

"Soon~yah, can you be my pillow just for today? I want to take a rest for a bit"

"It's fine as long as you want me too, come here" I command as I positioned myself seating on his bed, my back on the wall. He place his head on my lap, I reach for his blanket and cover his body. As I was preparing for the headphone to place it on my ear, he reach for my hand and he hold it near his heart as he snuggle near my stomach. I move my other hand and brush of his hair away from his face.

"You really haven't change at all my baby. How would I let you love other guy if you're still act like this? I shouldn't agreed before that we broke up just because we were going to debut and to avoid suspicion. I shouldn't keep a distance from you, I shouldn't have Josh hyung to be my eye to observe you from time to time if this day will come. You know that you already had a place in my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter