WONWOO

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

Waking up in the morning with your bestfriend as well as your lover is a new feeling that I quite not able to explain. Things went well last night as Jihoon informed me that they already patch the wound and will bake some new memories as he talked with Cheol. Hansol and Seungkwan with the addition of maknae stayed all night at the living room to catch up some movies and volleyball games. My Dokyeom also started dating Soonyoung at the hospital in which his leg has still had the trauma from fall the other day. Jun and Minghao cage Mingyu to make sure he will not do any trouble again and again. Wonwoo haven't talk to me last night but I saw him with JR and REN.

As for me, I'm lying on my bed with my Hanie who was in deep sleep and hands embracing my body, his new haircut makes him more manly but still beautiful as he said to himself. I played some stands of his hair to wake him up but he won't budge instead he push himself closer which shocks me because there is something down there tickling me. I won't elaborate further but yes, we've done what we had promise until we are both exhausted, his jealousy maybe suffocating but at the same time it increases his pleasure points all the time.

"Han~ah, I think we need to put some clothes with us before other members will come in on my room?"

"Sshhh, they have their own life now, they won't come." I slowly remove the comforter away from me but suddenly a drunk Wonwoo came in.

"Wonwoo, did you just came back?" his eyes were half close, cheeks were bright pink and had hiccup. I try to approach him but Jeonghan stop me. Wonwoo then kneeled before us, I slightly push away Jeonghan from me to seat on my bed and examined Wonwoo but then Wonwoo hold my face and kiss me. I calmed myself first as I was shock for a second but Jeonghan already push Wonwoo hardly causing him to fall on the floor and sleep soundly.

"He kiss you and you didn't even dodge it. You like it, are you?"

"Han~ah, I was shock and you know me better"

"Really? Reasons Jisoo, reasons" he move and cover himself with my comforter leaving me behind on my bed.

I put on some clothes with me as I pulled Wonwoo unto my bed. I temporarily cover him with Seungkwan's blanket hoping the younger will not whine on me. The alcohol from his breath are so evident that he wasn't only drinking soju or beer but a hard one. This is bad in which he would have an allergy afterwards, he always did it when he is in dire situation, maybe my brother is suffering and yet he can't confined to anyone. I sit besides him after I got some warm water and towel to wash him up.

"Won why are you being like this huh? You're a good kid just stay on that lane, huh?"

"I won't" a deep voice answered me, when I Iook at him, his eyes are still close, hand putting towards his forehead and slowly shifting his position towards me. I put down the wet towel on the basin and hold his hand, "Did you do this because of me?" he opened his eyes and look at me, he sit beside me and hug me, "You always neglect me this days, I need my hyung back, I need my bookmate and I need you besides me" I patted his back for a while,"Wonwoo, I'm still your bother and that wouldn't change" he remove his hands on me and he look down.

I lift his chin up to face me, he is crying, tears are slowly falling down on his cheeks, I try to wipe it out but he stop me.

"Don't, it will trigger my feelings more"

"Is that's why you kiss me a while ago again?" he immediately look at me and touch his lips, "Did I?" I nodded and punch him lightly, "Jeonghan was so angry when he saw it"

"He must, serve him"

"Wonwoo?"

"What?"

"Why are you behaving that way towards him?" "Coz he stole you from me"

"Huh? How can you say that?"

"Isn't I'm right, you are always with him, he was always near you, the only time he was away is when ge was flirting with other members or groups."

 

ppppaaakkk

 

Wonwoo look at me, dumbfounded, yes I slapped him, HARD ENOUGH TO WAKE HIM UP. I hold his shoulder tightly as I said, "LISTEN, DON'T TALK SOME BULL ABOUT HANIE, I LOVE HIM AND THAT WON'T CHANGE A THING EVEN HE FLIRT WITH OTHERS OR NOT." I stares at him deadly enough to makes him divert his gaze from me.

I slowly put my hand on his cheeks, "I KNOW I HURT YOU BUT THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE DONE. You know me Won, I maybe good when someone is good at me BUT if I was push on my limit------"

"You can kill even without blinking your eyes, same as me" he continued and I nodded.

"We came this far and we should be thankful isn't it. I'm here to protect you to guide you but if you do this again, drinking without my permission, the real punishment will suffice. Got it?"

"Yes, hyung. I'm sorry" I ruffles his hair as I pulled him for a hug.

"Be good Won so that the real Jisoo wouldn't come. I was deliberately being nice this days especially at you and Jeonghan so please act and do good."

He hug me back tightly and pulled himself from me, "If I do good, will I see him again?"

"Who?"

"Hong Jisoo"

"But it's me?" he shake his head and pointed on my chest.

"Ah, the real me?"

"Yes, the monster in you"

"Maybe not if you were good. Think about it Wonwoo, Mingyu your bestfriend miss you so much and you always want to spend time with me. I want the two of you become close again yet here you are intervening my life."

"He is not my bestfriend anymore"

"How can you say that?"

"He is not, since he confessed on me"

"Then give him a chance, even though he is clumsy,he was a good boy like you"

"But he is not YOU"

"Won" he stand up and walk towards the door.

"Did he told you that you should stop me from loving you?"

"Wonwoo"

"He is, right?"

"Won, that boy is suffering too like you, give him a chance to prove that he truly loves you."

"No, he is pathetic, no matter what he do."

"JEON WONWOO!!"

 

BBBBAAAAANNNGGGG

The door was close loud enough to wake the whole dorm. What would I do to him, God, he change too much.

 

JEONGHAN'S POV

I can't believe it, he was kissed and this time he even took care of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter