Guest and Wine

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO’S POV


“Chan you haven’t finished your meal yet, yahhhh don’t  run!” I shouted but it seems he didn’t hear me. Jeonghan elbowed me and  I returned my attention to him. “Hmmn?”


“Shouldn’t we need to go----” I wasn’t able to hear the next words he said cause I already stand up and run to hug Samuel who pop up from know where. The rest of the  members also came to hug Samuel but then another bell was heard and Hansol opened the door. As we headed back to the living room and as Mingyu got the presents from Sammy to  slice the cake and fruits at the dining area, Chan bring the icecream with him and Seungkwan got some plates and cups for us.

As Hansol isn’t returned back yet, I decided to peek at the entrance door but was surprise when I saw a giant Doojin with a bright smile and run to hug me, “I missed you, I thought you also leave us” as shocked as I am, Jeonghan came besides me and patted Jin’s head and the latter, as he realized who was petting him, he jump to him and offer him a tight hug, “Hyung!!!!” we all laughed at the situation considering that it almost 3 years that we haven’t seen each other. But what happening this day and was other surprises that we’re going  to have today. First it’s Sammy and now Doojin, we bring Jin at the living room and the chaos begin resulted that the china line got out from their chamber and mingle with group. At the same time, Mingyu came in with plates of cakes, noodles and slice fruits together with Wonwoo, wait? Wonwoo? Really? I just gone for a while and now my ship is sailing? I look at Jeonghan to confirm my suspicion about the two but I think I just retract it back because the Yoon Jeonghan that stays besides me  right now is busily designing his cup of icecream with  strawberries and kiwi and I don’t know where he gets the choco sticks and wafer in which he added into it. Maybe Jihoon observed that I was to focus on Jeonghan’s affair that I felt him dodge me and as I stare back at him, he protrude his tongue and said, “beehhhh” I laughed at him but then I realized that he wasn’t playing with me but to Dokyeom who also having his game with Soonyoung but failed miserably, oh my gosh, this kids needs to act more adult sometimes but their  cute as they act like one.


“Jisoo-ahhhh” I heard Jeonghan muttered and as I look at him, he gave me a teaspoon of icecream and as it smeared to my mouth, he prevent me from wiping it, instead he wipe it off gently using his thumb and traced the lining of my lips after which makes me blush and as I look at him, he was bitting his own lips seductively. If I wasn’t in control right now, maybe I just drag him to my room and settled there all throughout the day. Moments later the members teased as which suddenly sang, “Shalalala” 


“Yah, hyung enough already, there are so many kids here right now” Soonyoung shouted that added to my blushing cheeks as well as Jeonghan. But Jeonghan possessively hug me and lean his head on mine and replied, “You’re just jealous Kwon Soonyoung”


“Nah,  I’m not isn’t it Dokyeom-ahhh” he  said cutely infront  of Dk but Dk was busy on playing unknown game to Jihoon. The whole group  paid their attention with the two vocal member who keeps on hitting one another with a plastic hammer whomever failed to guess the finger the main player draw, when the two realized that they were on the spot, Jihoon move a little at the back of Seungcheol and tried enough to keep his body out of sight but just like a baby, he peek from time to time to look if the members are still staring at him, we all cooed, “tooo cute hoonie-yahhh” which causes him to blush even more and Seungcheol grab him from behind and put him infront of him and hug him like a baby bear. Jihoon who was flustered bowed his head and played his hand on the hem of his large shirt in silent  in which I thought it was originally Cheol’s  favorite shirt. Something is going  on, and  I need a full story from this two. I  held my cup of coffee and drink from it as I turn my  gazes  to my side.


“Jeonghan-ah”


“Hmmn?”


“Since when this two become so bubbly and sweet?”


“Who?”


“Cheol and Jihoon”


“ahhh, since that day”


“That day?”


“Ahuh”


“Tell me”


“Shua, it’s a long story, maybe you can---” I didn’t let him finished his word by kissing him on the lips and I smirked after. “Ok, I lose. I think, I need a date for this so that I can tell you in detail”


“Ok, you got one. But let’s bring the kids, Doojin, Chan and Sammy”


“Nooo. It should be the two of us only”


“I disagree, I missed those three babies on mine and I wouldn’t let this time away from them”


“But you can meet them anytime if you wanted, call them or chat  with them”


“No. If I said No, It’s a N.O. NOOOO” at that moment Jeonghan  stand up, walk out from the living room and headed to his room and a loud bang of the door was heard afterwards. Doojin came at my side in whom he must heard what we argued upon, “Hyung, I think Jeonghan hyung missed you so much and just want to talk to you and be with you only”


“We have must time to talk cause I’m back to live in our dorm Jin, but you, I only saw you today. You’re college life is too busy and I also don’t want to bother during school days. I want to cherish this time to spend the moment with the three dongsaengs that I had.”


“But hyung, Han’s tantrums sometimes doesn’t end in a second. You haven’t talked to him for a month and now” Chan interrupted and Sammy also nodded in agreement.


“Don’t think about that, you’re hyung isn’t stubborn enough to do childish act anymore. He was more mature than what you think he is, he may just act childish but he was more way considerate than what you thought   about him and he was more kind than me” I said but hardly doubted my words this time and I just sigh and laugh a little as I patted the head of my three little eves. I knew Jeonghan, what he wants is what he got but not for me.  It may seem that Jeonghan had a control over me but it’s the other way around, as we talked about it, our relationship should have a balance. It shouldn’t be only Jeonghan’s will that suffice but he should also hear what’s mine, and consider my point and vice versa. 


After an hour, the group decided to asked permission from Samuel’s manager and Doojin’s parents to allow them to stay for a day with us and for our luck, they agreed. As we celebrate and plan for the things to do or held a party that day, our dorm door bell rang again and I excused myself to opened it and with too much surprised,  I nearly closed the door behind me if it wasn’t the person in front of me prevent the door from  closing. “Yah, Hong Jisoo” said by a deep voice as he slowly open the  door and get inside.


“Ming?” but he didn’t answer me and just carry his things inside, as we got in, the shocked was also visible to all of the members.


Our guest put his guitar and bags on the floor and proceeded next to Junhui, he lightly punch Junhui’s chest and smelled out Jun’s body up to the crook of his neck until he stared at him eye to eye. 


Minghao who felt  a bit scandalous got in between. “Who are you and what are you doing  too MY HYUNG” to everyone’s surprise, our guest also did the same to Minghao as he did a while ago to Jun but Jun pulled Minghao behind his back  and look fiercely to our guest. It stayed like forever as  the two look at each other weighing the sensation and the amount of bewilderment  at that time but then Sammy break the silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter