Solution

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEONGHAN’S POV

When I decided to sleep, nothing can bother me even a loud scream from my members or heavy movements from my surrounding, yet, I don’t know what gotten on me to stand up at the middle of the night and walk to the living room only to hear someone yelling. I was supposes to get some water to fresh me up and calm my nerves because I was so nervous but as Jisoo rushes towards the door, I didn’t expect myself to utter something before thinking otherwise.

“I YOU GO AND FIND HER, I’LL DIE FOR YOU FIRST, CHOOSE AND I WAS READY ANY TIME YOU ASKED IT, DARE ME AND I WILL.”

He was taken aback and walk towards me, persuading me that it was the best way to stop that girl from harming himself but as I was grew up here in Korea, I know that there is a big possibility that that girl is just a possessive brat towards Jisoo and there is nothing in my vocabulary that I would let anyone to hurt my best friend and the one I love.

“Stay here and I will be the one to go and find her, Jisoo, that girl might harm you instead of harming herself. Maybe she respect and love you as much as a fan but when things go wrong. I can’t forgive myself if something happens to you just because of someone’s stubbornness.”

Some of the members are filling the living room. Jihoon, Seungcheol and Soonyoung just came back from the studio walks towards us and let the atmosphere calm down as we discuss the consequences.

“It would be better if you stop meeting her this days, she can be suicidal but let also consider that you are not just a simple person here in Korea, you were a celebrity Jisoo and not a heir in CEO position. At states, we know that once you were engage in something you are responsible enough to handle things bad or good but L.A. and Korea are a different thing. You should also consider that bro.” Jisoo didn’t look in our eyes and just grip his phone tightly that would probably break anytime because of too much force that Jisoo had.

“I will be the one to talk to her since I was the leader of the vocal unit, responsible enough to makes thing clear too our fans what they should expect to us as an artist and not a person whom they can threaten anytime and as an excuse of what they were doing in their life.” Seungcheol and Soonyoung objected on Jihoon’s suggestion but the younger was courageous enough to face the two. Even though the other two wants to accompany him but the younger assure them that nothing can go wrong and it would be nicer if the two cooperate to his plan rather than being too protective to him. Jihoon stands up and yelled at the two, convincing them enough that he was also a man and no one can harm him, he also had strength and strong enough to face a girl at his age yet Seungcheol was so adamant to the younger’s reasoning. To our surprise Wonwoo seated beside me and told us that he can accompany Jihoon if the other leaders are not convince enough to Jihoon so called strength and willpower which causes the younger to roll his eyes. Despite the others protest, I gang up with them that it was better that Wonwoo and Jihoon should go rather than Jisoo or any of the three of us elders. Minghao and Jun also presented themselves to drive the two on the meeting place which assures us that through their presence on the site, we are less feared that there is no blood dropping on today’s meeting.

As the four of them goes out with Jisoo’s phone with them to keep the girl in contact, Jisoo stayed silent and seated on his bed. As I stayed by his side, I held his hand and played on it to get his attention. “Jeonghan-ah, I shouldn’t had stayed with you guys and debuted. Maybe my Uncle was right, I wasn’t fitted to be an idol. As this circumstances happened, I began to think that I always bring big news and treat to our group.”

“Don’t even say that, just think about it, if you didn’t come here in Korea to find Wonwoo, the rest of us will not know each other” My heart was hurting as we talk further, seeing Jisoo at this state makes me want him more to stay at my side. I know once we go back to L.A., he would be busy to his family business as well as to our group preparation to our album. I let him lean on me until he fallen asleep.

I adjusted his position to a comfortable one as I left him inside and walk back to my room, once I got inside, Jihoon and Wonwoo already came back and the members are hearing their stories. I sat beside Mingyu as he nodded to confirm what was just they were talking to.

“When we got there, we couldn’t find her maybe she sense that Jisoo hyung wouldn’t be coming, she is frightening to be exact, as if she knows that we were coming-----” Wonwoo was stop by a sudden loud bang of door and alerted us enough to run towards Jisoo’s room and find the bed empty.

As I run towards the door and got outside to find him, I grip the steering wheel of my car wishing that I was stupid enough to let my guard off. It was Jisoo who we are talking about, he can fool us as much as he want but as todays happening, enough is enough and I was so angry that I almost hit some people in the pedestrian thanks to my reflexes and nothing happened. I took a deep breath and continue to drive until I reach the Han River. I park the car and continue to find Jisoo’s silhouette in a dim light, until I heard a gunshot on my right direction.

I kept walking and running until I saw two persons talking below a tall tree and bushes around them, I should have approach them considering our distance but I didn’t expect what I just saw, it wasn’t the girl who fired the gun mid-air but it was Jisoo. The humid air makes the atmosphere more dreadful and the wind gave me chills after realizing what had just happened.

“You thought I can’t fire?.... And did you even consider how dangerous on what you are doing right now?” I heard Jisoo talks as he moves towards the girl and the girl just stayed there in shock. “You’re young and you’re parents must be probable looking for you yet you hurt yourself just to get my attention. At first, I pitied you and delighted enough to know that you decided to work for living but once you gave me too much of your dedication and constant giving of gift on me, I already realized that you were being possessive on something that you thought it was good thing to do and NOW, HOW DARE YOU TO TREATEN ME THAT YOU WILL HURT MY JEONGHAN JUST BECAUSE I DIDN’T SHOW UP!!!” as I heard him, I can’t help but felt fear also, I haven’t seen him so angry, furious and scary before.

“I wasn’t stupid and needy enough to those actions of yours specially the NOT SO EXPENSIVE GIFT that you gave me. I can afford them if I want to yet I let fans to give gift to me because I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter