I CARE

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungcheol only stayed on his bed while closing his eyes but not merely sleeping until he heard someone screamed at their dorm. He lazily stand up, he folds his comforter and alligned it with his pillows.

Mingyu is still sleeping same as Jihoon. He approached the tall guy's bed to push his legs who was merely going out beyond the deck. Once he's finished he moves to Jihoon and place a kiss in his forehead before going out.

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon was half awake already when he felt that someone kiss him, he thought it was Jisoo but when he opened his eyes, as the man walk out, he was shocked that it was Seungcheol. He stayed in the bed while looking at the ceiling.

Jihoon's bed is on top of the deck of Seungcheol. Yeah, it was happened that way due to Mingyu being a stubborn one who wants Jeonghan to be paired with in one deck. He has no other choice but to give in rather than having a longer discussion about it, he just shrug his shoulder.

The loud scream that he heard a while ago is the reason why he woke up early than usual and witness the things that he shouldn't. Did Seungcheol really does that to him everyday while he was asleep? He didn't know and he bet no one in the room knew about it also.

                                   🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Seungcheol proceeded to Jisoo's shared room and was shocked when Jisoo wasn't there, why is Jeonghan was seating in the floor, who were he looking at, he look at Dokyeom and the said guy can't look at him, he was guilty of waking up the whole dorm after all.


Seungcheol's POV

I asked Jeonghan what is happening then my eyes went wide when I saw a Hansol sleeping on one bed with Seungkwan and the other thing is it was on Jisoo's place. I was about to ask about it but Jihoon was already mad when he came, he look at guilty Dk but Dk only smiled at him causing the other guy become furious, then Soonyoung came in but something was off, his face was flush red. I was about to approach him but I can't move my legs when Jihoon approach him lovingly as he holds Soonyoung's face.

I look down at Jeonghan but he was also looking at the two, I shifted my gaze to Dokyeom and saw him holding the end of his shirt tightly, diverting his gazes until he caught my eye. Same as mine,we can't look at it anymore especially when the person you love was on other's hand.

 

Woozi's POV

I was so furious yet laughing inside before I opened Jisoo hyung shared room, when I opened the door it was so silent then I put some prank. I pretended of getting mad at Dk and Dk as expected become a cute puppy as ever, Ohhh I really want to laugh and say sorry for making him flustered but I already made a scenario. When I saw Seungkwan and Hansol at the bed, now I know why my little Dk was so agitated in the morning. He always wants to sleep on Jisoo's bed and cuddle before him because as Dokyeom's dream, he will make Jisoo hyung dream a ALICE in Wonderland like dream for him not to have a nightmare anymore but Jisoo always refuses him because Dk had a sleep talking issue which makes Dk pout his lips when Jisoo mentioned it to him and went to tantrum afterwards which makes the older laugh and pet the other and then they reconcile again. It is so funny as the two of them having a cute argument on that small thing. I was in that thought when someone hand's was on my shoulder, I look at it and it was Soonyoung who look sick and has a flush red face, I raises my hands up and place it on his cheeks and he was HOT what I mean is he is feverish until he faint infront of me.

Soonyoung was lying on Seungkwan's bed, I ask Dk to get some water and cloth but not complied and slowly move backwards until our gazes separated, he always does that when I was with Soonyoung. Coz of that I asked Kwan and Hansol to get it, Seungcheol and Jeonghan hyung stayed beside me. I was holding Soonyoung's hand and monitor his temperature. When Kwan came in, we gave a tepid sponge bath to Soonyoung and as he was awaken after 30 minutes, we gave him porridge to eat before giving him antipyretic medication then he went to sleep again.

I was alone with him, while the other's was having their breakfast but moment's later.

 

Seungcheol's POV

After seeing to it that Soonyoung is stable, I went outside but when I walk near the dining area, I saw them again. It has been a long time since I saw him walk towards him but as I raise my hand to greet them, I saw Wonwoo kiss Jisoo as if they only had this time to be one, no boundaries, no questions just overflowing of emotions until Jeonghan came, he wants to approach the two but I stop it. It is better this way that he was able to see who his rival among us then I pulled him in the balcony.

"You should know by now about them, Hanie." I started as I release him from my holding.

"You knew about them?" he asked which surprise me. I nodded and hold his shoulder, "You can talk to Wonwoo about this but you can't tell Jisoo or asked about it from him or rant. Understood?" he just look at me blankly and his tears are already on the edge of his eyes. I wipe it off and hug him. "You should follow me if you don't want Jisoo to stay away from you." He just lower his head, I patted his back and push him towards the dining room. "Go and talk to him."

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed at the balcony for a while, until I heard Jisoo call for my name, "Cheolie~ahhh, it's breakfast already. I stood up from seating but as he peek from the door to look for me, I slip and nearly fall, luckily my hand hold something to put my weight on.

"Ahhh, Cheolie~~aahhh," Jisoo moaned, then when I look at him, I was holding him too much which causes my nails to leave a trace in his arms as I release him.

"Ohhh,sorry" luckily he wasn't mad at me and just rub his arm to ease the pain.

"You should be carefull, what if I wasn't here to catch you? You will bump that head of yours to iron or even to the hard cement," he look at me slightly angry.

"It will never happen again, Promise" I said as I smiled at him and pinch his cheeks.

"Ahhh, that's hurts hyung" at that I tickled him and said, "Who's hyung huh, You never address me that way, Ssooo~ahh"

"Yaahh! Cheolie~stop it already" he said pleading yet also laughing at the same time. When I stop it, we just look at each other, it become awkward but as he smile sweetly he suddenly pinch my nose, "Thank you for making me happy in a short time" I gulp, he sounds so sincere yet make me blush a little, "Aaarrggghh!"

He look at me and encircled his hand on my shoulder, "Let's go, I already cook for breakfast. Luckily you have me" then he chuckled. I push him lightly, as we approach the dining table, Jeonghan was playing his food then Jisoo release me and approach him while I also joined in.

As the members are talking, I observe that Jihoon wasn't there then they told me that he wasn't going to eat yet because he will take care of Soonyoung. I don't know what it got me but I suddenly stand up and go their room.

"Jihoon~ah" I shouted causing him to be flustered a bit. "Silence, he just got to his sleep" he scolded me. I pouted as I sit beside him. "You always take good care of him, how about me?"

"Huh?" then there was a silence. "No I mean, how about you? You should eat first or at least I get you some food here." I offered but he just look at me and no response at all.

"Jihoon~ah?"

"Why are you doing this?" I move back and look at Soonyoung.

"I just don't want you to get sick too. You're my strength. REMEMBER?"

 

Woozi's POV

He said it again, that I was His..Strength.. He always said that evertime he felt exhausted when we were training with Ren and JR before. He used to say that to me but when we were not able to debut and had more years to trained, we grew far and the closeness were not anymore felt and only a casual co-m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter