Hearts

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks had passed and Mingyu isn't in his usual self, why? It's simple yet complicated, his heart was hurting after reality hits him hard. He keeps his feelings long enough and try to divert his attention and love to others so that he wouldn't be hurting again and again but maybe his life is bound to have some trill and ge doesn't like it.

He has been spacing out, Jeonghan and Jisoo see to it that only the two of them will cook instead of Mingyu, the last time they check his cooking he mixed soysauce and ketchup to jajangmyeon noodles instead of choco powder. The one who suffer, No other than Dino, their maknae who had been foodpoisoned and luckily he was healthy enough and recover fast, not needed to brought him in the hospital.

Second scenario, Seungcheol even though he was less skillful on doing household mechanics, he see to it that Mingyu will not handle those plies or hammer anymore especially in his state right now. One day, Seungkwan asked Mingyu to help him lock the loosen screw at their bathroom because it keeps on leaking yet instead of being repaired, the water flows until living room and flooded the entire apartment. The pipes are loosen as in all, due to this, the floor become slippery and Soonyoung slips while walking which causes him to imbalance himself and was rush back to hospital again to have a prior check up and undergone examination. Jihoon seen it on his own eyes and scolded Mingyu until dawn that day but Mingyu seems like he didn't hear anything only pass Jihoon on his way back to their shared room. Due to his frustrations and as angry as he is, he curses on Mingyu but the younger didn't even flinch after hearing it out.

One day, Jun and Minghao was about to eat their muffins in their balcony but it was already occupied by Mingyu. Minghao slowly approach him yet Jun decided to talk to Jihoon, Wonwoo and Soonyoung about Mingyu. Why them? Because the 3 are realible enough to asked rather than Jeonghan who is avoiding Jun and still had a jealousy issue over him, Jun only laugh at it and sometimes annoyed Jeonghan by imaginary flipping his hair before him which anger the older more. Jun was about to approach Seungcheol but his hyung was head over heels to his baby and always busied himself on making different stuffs to give to his dearest. Jun was about to go out from their dorm when Jisoo came in and then Jun drag Jisoo which causes the older to look at him confuse.

"Soo~yah, I need your help."

"Ok, Tell me what it is" Jisoo told him as he change his shoes into indoor slippers.

"Mingyu..balcony..sad..staring..outside..bothered.." Jisoo chuckled.

"You mean to say, Mingyu was at the balcony and looks like he was sad and was looking outside and you are bothered? Did I get it right?" Jun nodded as he hug Jisoo and gave him a thumbs up.

"You really are cute, Jun~ah" Jisoo pinch Jun's cheeks and Jun lightly slap Jisoo's shoulder and they were giggling when Jun replied, "No wonder that is why you like me, right?"

The two heard a heavy footstep, when they look at that direction, Jeonghan just stand up and walk back to his shared room and bang the door. Then a loud, "AAHHHHH" was heard.

Jun and Jisoo just shrug their shoulder then Jisoo tickled Jun which causes Jun to defend himself my holding Jisoo's hands and hug him in order to stop him then Minghao came in, "Hyung, stop that already and accompany me here, will you?"

"Yes babe," Jun said as he run towards Minghao with his arms opened in the midair. Jisoo shake is head and laugh a bit.

Jisoo followed Jun and Minghao towards the balcony, then there he is. Minghao seat besides Mingyu and caress Mingyu's back. Mingyu then turned to face him, "Minghao~ahh aren't I'm cute?"

"Nahh, You're not" Mingyu pouted and slap Minghao away from him. Jun laugh out loud and Jisoo elbowed him to make him stop.

Mingyu then turned to Jisoo who was standing on his back, he held Jisoo's hand and sway, "Soo~yah, I'm handsome right?"

"Yes, you are Mingyu~ah" he replied and played his fingers to Mingyu's hair. But Jun butted in again, "But I'm handsome and beautiful as one Gyu~ah" Jisoo stare at Jun deathly to stop him.

Mingyu then pouted again and slide his arms around Jisoo's waist and hug him.

"Mingyu, I think it is better to talk about what you were thinking rather than keeping it only unto yourself, we are here to lend our ears to you. What I mean is if you can't talk to the person involve at least relay it to us. Hmmn?"

"I was find physically but this"Mingyu was beating his left chest pointing to his heart."This thing doesn't know how to choose, doesn't know how to forget, this thing always always lingers to the past and I'm hurting. Hurting badly hyung."

"Mingyu~ah"

Mingyu look at him and stated, "I try to divert my feelings to you hyung, but this stupid heart of mine keeps on beating to a person he shouldn't. In the end I was hurting again and again. I confess to him before but he rejected me because of a certain reason yet now I know why and it hurts despite all of that, I still love him no matter how he hurt me unconsciously."

"Did you try to talk to him about it again?"

"For what hyung, if only you can stop him for caring you and if only you can tell him that you only wanted him to be your brother." Mingyu look down.

He continued, " If only you wouldn't allow him to kiss you whenever he was drunk, if only you did accompany him whenever he wants to go, if only you refusses his demands and if only you wouldn't sang him a lullaby when he had his insomia, things would be easy hyung. I'm not blaming you cause I know you treated us all like that but for him, he was taking is in a wrong way, as a matter of fact, he thinks that he owned you and you needed him." Minghao approach them as Mingyu began to cry and having a hiccups. Jun excused himself to get some water from the dining room.

Jisoo only hug Mingyu and look at him pitifully as he planted a kiss to his head and lower his body to hug Mingyu properly.

🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑

Way back in L.A. Jisoo was walking on his way home in a subway when he pass by a group of teenagers. Curiosity strikes him and as he approach the group. Looks like they were beating a poor soul.

"Hey dude stop that" he shouted and all eyes were on him. They try to stop him by pushing him but he run thru the poor boy who had black eyed and swollen on his right and the corner of his lips are bleeding. Jisoo then asked, "I know you're not OK but bear with it a second---"

Jisoo's statement was cut off as the young boy stand up and punch the American boy who was holding his bag, enough to make the American boy to out balance himself and drop his body on the ground. The young boy then pushed the American boy on the cold cement and continously punching him, when Jisoo observe that the American boy must be probably unconscious or dead now, he run towards the young boy and slap him hard on his face causing the young boy to be back to his right mind and was shock on what he had done. Jisoo then grab the young boy and pulled him to run away from the other teenagers who are busily assessing their member who was beaten up.

When Jisoo thought they had run enough, far away from the boys. He look at his back and the young boy was also running out of oxygen.

"You should have gave them what they wanted and not fight anymore."

"They...bag..treasure..not..home.."

"Huh?"

"Wait, are you not a native here?"

"No..Me..Korean..5 days..here.."

"Ohhh,by the way I'm Jisoo."

"Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo" they shakes hands but as their hands were parting, Wonwoo felt dizzy then collapse on the ground. Jisoo then immediately approach him and asked for help. Luckily, by passers help them and Wonwoo was rush to the hospital and being treated. Jisoo called his father and informed him where he is and what happened.

His father asked his secretary to locate where is Wonwoo's parents or any guardian in the states but found nothing.
2 days had pass then Wonwoo regained his consciousness, he was transfered to the hospital where Jisoo's mother works and was being tended by nurses in their facilities.

"Good evening, Wonwoo. It was nice to be back?" Jisoo said to him as he smiled but Wonwoo who was wearing a mask of blank expression decided to get up but his body was weak enough to stand so Jisoo help him.

"Where am I?"

"You're at the hospital where my mother works. You were sleeping for 2 days. Ahhh, by the way, my father was processing your passport in case you want to go back to Korea ASAP."

"Thank you, Jisoo-si and your family." Wonwoo held his back to the headboard and look at the ceiling. "What could have happen to me if you weren't pass that road." he ask as he look on Jisoo's direction.

"Then maybe I was destined to help you? No buts but it occurs that way so that we could meet. Don't you think so?" Jisoo said as he smiled sweetly. Wonwoo didn't know why it seems like he knew this guy and felt comfortable when he was with him and his smiles gave him a certain calmness.

Wonwoo spent 1 more week in L.A. before he decided to come back in his homeland. Despite the two boys were apart from each other they keep on exchanging emails and messages until one day it becomes less frequent and it bother's Jisoo about it.

At that time, Wonwoo was being scouted as a trainee in Plediz and by subjecting himself into training, he forgot to update Jisoo about it. He tried to contact him one day and Jisoo was delighted that his long lost friend talk to him again, that night they talk until they were sleepy, numerous stories was being told, innocent questions about kpop idols was being asked, different worlds was being talk too. Then after 3 months then 1 year, the two had no communications again, until Jisoo was being scouted back in L.A. and his parents allow him.

As Jisoo was done to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter