Jeonghan's mood

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the wait, hope to see your comments..

 

JEONGHAN'S POV

 

After hearing that from Wonwoo, I don't have an appetite anymore. I try to eat but my stomach wasn't agreed with my mind. It's bothers me so much, I know that Cheol has something with Joshua and Jihoon predebut, Jun and Hansol are close with Joshua eversince but knowing that Mingyu was always with Joshua's recently plus the fact that Joshua and Wonwoo has something that I don't want to clarrify any further yet it intrigue me more about them.

In all honestly, my blood is boiling, I know that Josh was kind and easy going hyung but the more members being clingy to him causes my heart to be in possesive mode.

It was like I just want him to be with me, he only looks at me sweetly amd he only shows that smile on me; no one must have to see that side of him besides me.

"Han~ah, aren't you going to eat your breakfast? You keep on playing on it. I didn't cook that to be played with," I don't even need to turn to know who was it, of course it is so obvious that it was Josh if you hear him nag at you that way. I was able to respond to him but Wonwoo beat me up, "Hyung, if you doesn't want it, I eat it in behalf of you" I look at him angrily as I shoved a mouthful of rice and omellete. I heard Joshua chuckled beside me.

"Don't just stand there, you can seat beside me, you don't mind it right?" the chair was being pulled beside me and he sat there as he place the plate of bibimbap on the table. He look at me then smiled a little, "hhhmmm?" I shake my head then we ate silently until the members came.

"Hyung, Jihoon hyung doesn't want to eat. He told me he can't just leave Soonyoung there----" Dino's statement was cut off as Seungcheol suddenly stand up and goes to Joshua's shared room. Soonyoung was still feverish and had some chills this morning, he was laid on Dokyeom's bed for the meantime.

"We could just bring him food." I offered but Seungkwan just shrug his shoulder, "You know him, even when Wonwoo hyung was sick, he stayed besides him before and after practice and foods are forgotten. Maybe that's the reason why he lose weight more than me." The members laugh at Seungkwan and dissed his diet until Jun came in with Minghao being held by him.

Minghao seems OK but Jun's reflection isn't. "What happened? You look like you're the one who is more sick than Minghao. You should rest first, I will take good care of Minghao for the mean time." I told him but he shake his hands telling me 'NO' then Joshua butted in, "Don' be stubborn, you look sick right now and if you don't want to be brought at hospital for confinement then allow me to take good care of you."

I suddenly shift my head towards him and look at him disbelief, he knows that among all the members, I envied Jun the most in terms of how he take good care at him all the time, he turn his gaze on me and mouthed, "Are you insane?" and he replied, "What? He is freaking sick" I put down my spoon and stand up away from them, I really don't felt like eating at this kind of morning.

 

Jun's POV

After Joshua hyung offered to take care of me, I felt glad which causes me to blush and Minghao elbowed me, when I look up, I saw Jeonghan hyung walking out from us.

Minghao whispered, "Seems like he was still jealous about you all this time." I look at him, "Josh hyung is being like that ever since, cause he don't have a siblings to take care with."

"But Han hyung doesn't think that way, isn't it? He was territorial to Josh hyung since debut and you of all people know that."

I just look down on my plate and after which I felt myself heavier than usual then I don't know what follows.

"Hyung!!!!"

 

Joshua's POV

I felt it, something is bothering Jeonghan. He wasn't like this after I arrived but this morning, he was back like 2 years ago. He doesn't like it when I was with other members, I was accustomed that he was close to others and sometimes felt uncomfortable yet I didn't show it. I just keep in on myself but Jeonghan isn't, what he felt is what he showed.

Before, they mistaked us as twins but we know we do have some similarities but more on differences but comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter