Companion

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEONGHAN’S POV

 

I have a beautiful dream, in that dream Jisoo is back and took a practice with us and laugh with us just like before. The fanmeet are getting nearer and we need to double time the dance practice that we had, it felt so complete yet at the back of my mind why am I crying. I felt that my body was lift up, murmurs are heard and a flashing of cameras was blinding my eyes until I smell the same fragrant that Jisoo had near my nose, I cuddled up on the body near me but I couldn’t grasp him, it felt like he was so near yet so far. All I could do is saying, “I MISSED YOU” and then I felt some drops of fluid on my arms and woke up with someone asking another person, “Why are you crying?”

I slowly opened my eyes and I was greeted with Jihoon and Soonyoung leaning each other and a frustrated and dumbfounded Seungcheol at the entrance of Jihoon’s studio. I slowly sit up from the couch and stretched myself as I greeted them, “Good morning Hoonie, Soonie and Cheolie” but no one answered.

“Am I missing something?” Seungcheol came in and seated beside me and hug me. Due to reflexes I immediately push him away from me.

“What do you think you’re doing infront of your boyfriend?”

“Han-ah, you’re can act clueless but we all know you’re a good liar”

“NAH, stop that”

“Are you not curious why are you sleeping here instead on the practice room or in our dorm?” I decided to stand up and walk towards the door. NO, I don’t want to hear it even though I know what he was talking about. I just hope it was a great dream but it didn’t occur to me that it was indeed one of my reality.

“I’ll go back to dorm, goodbye” that’s all I could say before my voice eventually crack and YES my heart was aching right now but I could help to form a smile because one thing is for sure. HE IS BACK.

 

JIHOON’S POV

“GOODBYE, is that all he could say, now tell me, is he insane?” Frustrations came inside me after seeing my Jisoo hyung leave with tears and yet here is YOON JEONGHAN pretending that there’s nothing happened? Minutes ago, he just said, “I MISSED YOU” and at one moment he’s lying. Soonyoung and Seungcheol can only look at me and the two was sitting on my couch, how come this two didn’t even bother to answer me and just quietly look at me.

“YAHHHHH, IF YOU’RE JUST GOING TO BE MUTE INFRONT OF ME, JUST LEAVE” I walked back towards my chair and kick anything in front of my feet until I heard someone giggled behind me.

“Isn’t he’s cute when he act like that?”

“Of course Jihoonie is a master piece of cuteness, even he was angry he is perfectly cute”

“I also like the way he pouted his lips when no one is answering him”

“You also observed that?”

“Of course”

“Oh my goodness Cheol hyung, aren’t we are blessed to meet him?”

“I know right?”

I slowly turned my chair and face Seungcheol and Soonyoung, the two didn’t even realized that I was already staring at them, as the complements flooded in, my face becomes flush specially my cheeks and ears. I decided to cover my face but curiosity strikes me, I walk towards them but then, I felt my body becomes hot despite the cold setting from the airconditioner.

“Did the two of you decided to just ignore me and just talked behind my back?” the two didn’t budge as they continue to talk to each other and me as their topic. I walked back towards my computer and grabbed the stuff toys on top of it and throw everything to them. As I get their attention, they immediately walk towards me to stop me and had my body being sandwich from their tight embraced. To their surprise, I said something that I could regret at the end of my life because as I blurted something explicit and I’m sure my Jisoo hyung won’t like it, there is awkwardness inside the studio. Cause the thing that I’ve said is, “YAH, STOP PRESSING YOUR BODY ON ME UNLESS YOU WANT A !!!!”

 

JOSHUA’S POV

 

As I wiped my tears and calmed my body, Luhan gege’s car was infront of our company already, I stand up from the couch and walk to the lobby and out to the building. He opened his door and as I entered, I didn’t expect that Baekhyun hyung and Taehyung was inside.

“Seems like baby Jisoo is crying?” Baekhyun hyung remarks but Taehyung butted in from the front seat, “No doubt he was crying cause of the break up thingy yet he still love that devilish angel”

“Taehyung!” Baekhyung hyung exclaimed and Taehyung just shrug his shoulder. Besides Baekhyun, there he is my Luhan gege who keeps staring at his phone and keeps on calling someone but it seems that he wasn’t getting any response.

“Ge?”

“Oh yes Soo-yah” he turned his face towards me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter