Longing

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days had passed and Jisoo was still with Luhan in his place. He was stretching his body when he heard a click from the door. He removes the duvet covering his face and peek out of it, he chuckles when he saw Luhan wearing a pikachu pajama who is walking towards him. Jisoo seated and lean his back to the headboard and greeted, "Good morning gege" Luhan approach Jisoo and ruffles his bed hair, Jisoo grabs his hyung's hand and brought it to his face to keep him warm.

"Ohh my poor baby brother is cold" Luhan teases Jisoo but Jisoo isn't bothered by his teasing instead he envelop his arms to Luhan's body and cuddles to his chest. Luhan who was shock by the sudden skinship just laugh a little and embraces him back. They stayed in that position until, "I missed him gege" 

Luhan couldn't say a word instead he caresses Jisoo's head and tap his back lightly as the other cuddle under him. 

"It's time for breakfast, let's eat first before I had to go to my photoshoot." Jisoo nodded but only raise his hand towards Luhan, Luhan look at him for a while, "You want me to give you a piggy back ride?" Jisoo blink his eyes several times and sheepishly smile at his hyung as he nodded. Luhan put his index finger to his temple and pretends to think for a while but surrender afterwards when Jisoo began to pout and kick all the pillows that surrounds him. Luhan lets Jisoo goes to his back as they walk towards the dining area, Luhan prepared a simple American breakfast for Jisoo which consist of omellete, toasted garlic bread, slice ham, pancake,hotdog and hot choco. As soon as Jisoo saw the foods on top of the table, he slides himself from Luhan and run to the table and pray briefly as he shoves the foods to his mouth. The breakfast becomes silent until they heard a phone ringing nearby. 

Luhan stand up to pick up the call. "Hello, goodmorning" 

"You promised that you would comeback month before my birthday so that we could plan where would we celebrate but now you're telling me that you can't come because you'll be shooting for a movie?"

"No, don't make any excuses, I don't want to hear any reasonings from you, don't blame me if I began to hate you even though I love you" at that statement, Jisoo stop eating and he felt that weeks ago, he was the one on that scenario but now here he is in a foreign land and running from his problems.

As the phone call ended, Luhan get his plate from the table and put it on the kitchen angrily, "I don't have an appetite anymore, I just had my shower to clear my mind before I'm going to tear up a person miles away from us" he walks towards his room and kicks everything that comes on his way, bang the door which causes Jisoo to startled. After he finished his meal, he washed the dishes but then, "Just dry this plate and we're nearly done" but when he look at his side, he was alone and no Jeonghan standing by his sides who would suppose to help him. He was accustomed by his presence and now that they were separated, he find it too difficult.

5 hours later, as Luhan having his make up and photoshoot, he excuse himself and make his way  at the back of the camera and message Soonyoung.

JS: Soonyoung-ah, can I talk to you later tonight after your practice? XD

SY: hyung!!!😂😂😂 I miss you

JS: miss you too, can I? XD

SY: of course hyung, I'll call you pass 12 midnight after practice. Don't worry I won't tell a word.

JS: I was about to ask that thing but you already know what I want XD

SY: of course, I'm your brother

JS: then, talk yeah later? XD

SY: sure hyung, bye bye

JS: XD

"Jisoo!!!" Jisoo turn his head but caught up with the person who pass by causing him to move backwards and imbalance, he was falling backwards but someone grab his hand and retrieve him back until he was stable. " Be careful kid, you will hurt your-----" the stranger was dumbfounded when he realize who he save. "Jisoo?"

"Mingming?" Jisoo slap the younger's shoulder, "hey man, how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you?" at that the two laugh with each other. 

"It's been 2 or 3 years?" Jisoo started, "Yeah, it  was tough at first but I have a band now and I love it" 

"Wooww, so proud of you" Jisoo raise his hand to play Mingming's hair but was grab by someone. "I didn't think we will find you here, hyung?" 

Jisoo look back to look at them and was surprise when he saw Jun and Minghao.

"Hyung, how come you're here at China without even informing us."

"It's a long story"

"Hello guys" the four man look back and greeted Luhan. Jun and Minghao ask Jisoo for explanation but Jisoo just shrug his shoulder, for now, it is better that they won't know about his real relationship with Luhan.

"Jisoo, let's go. The photoshoot is already finished but I need to go to my company for recording." Jisoo nodded, "Guys, I need to go now, I explain everything next time. See yah and Jun, Hao, don't tell any members about this. Ok?"

Jun was about to protest and Minghao wants to asked more but Jisoo run towards Luhan and for several weeks, it is the first that they saw their hyung smile brightly again. They look at each other and sigh afterwards. They were both thinking for possibilities why Jisoo was in China but end up thinking the worst answer and that is Jisoo terminating his contract at Pledis and become a soloist. Mingming hug the both of them, "Don't think much, trust Jisoo, you'll be surprise if the secret revealed" Jun turn his attention to Mingming and lightly punch his chest, "I also trust you before but you leave us" Minghao can only look at the two while they banter, and after Mingming finish his photo shoot, he asked them to accompany him for lunch and the trio proceeded to the restaurant.

Mingming told them that he was happy that they all meet at last, Jun wants to ask him the reason why he leave the group but Minghao sense it and abruptly stop him, Mingming asked Jun what he was thinking but Minghao said, "He was wondering if it is ok to come to your concert?" Mingming widely smiled, "You already have my number isn't it, as for my concert, of course you were all invited but as for Jisoo if he ask how come he saw you there, please don't tell him the real reason."

"We know you'll going to ask that, as far as I want to tell the members about seeing him here, some part of me don't" Jun responded and Minghao comfort him, Mingming observe the two and blurted out,"When will the two of you got married?" at that, Jun almost spill his drinks, Minghao suddenly remove his hands on Jun which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter