Truth

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer's note: Thank you guys for reading this fiction and hoping to write some comments about what you thought about the story. I will happily read it from time to time. Please enjoy now the trill of the multiships story.

_________________________________________________________________

JOSHUA'S POV

Dooyoon came to visit at our dorm same day as my arrival from L.A. and I had fun talking to him as well as listening to his stories, I can see even in his eyes which is smiling at me as he talk about his life and how he was befriend to his other co-stars. He may be a rookie actor now but he was still the same DOYOON as before. I was telling him about me when I got to U.S. as well as the controversial pepero kiss until we heard a loud scream from outside. I look at Jihoon who was too sleepy a while ago but then he didn't even move an inch. I look at Doyoon and he also laugh silently, until now Woozi is an sleepyhead. I didn't bother to wake him up as we got up to see what the commotion all about. Then it was revealed that the two leaders are seen outside hugging, going to hospital and other more.

"Cheol, tell something what is this?" I asked but he was as hard as stone statue who aren't moving and only on a shocked state. I look at the members who was around him and still waiting for his answer but we can't get any until Soonyoung came together with Dk. Hmmn this two were too close this days.

"Hyung, what really is happening? I was practicing at the company and then the VP was so furious and asking me question I didn't even know what to say? How come you were with Woozi when Jeonghan and I was the one who was with you a while ago until the two of you banished. I was looking all over the place and still contact all of you but no one bother to answer me."

"Soon~ahh" I said as I tap his shoulder and then his expresion change from irritable, confuse look to a more even surprise one. "Hey, Soon, you Ok" I wave my hand infront of him but he just stare at me from top to bottom and then he pinch his cheeks and look at Dk. The latter was about to laugh but I elbowed him lightly to stop and he just walk back and goes to our room still silently laughing.

"Ah huh" Soonyoung is now talking but then I can't hold not to laugh anymore. "You, You are the reason of this commotion?"

"Huh? I just got here and I was the one to blame?" I argued back. Doyoon came besides me. "Annyeong Soonyounggie!!!" he cheerfully talk to Soonyoung but Soonyoung just blink.

He move backwards and goes to Cheol, "What really happened hyung? I was worried to death and now Josh hyung and Do hyung was here now plus that article?" the leader look at him and was about to open his mouth but Soonyoung beat him, "Were is my Woozi?" he snap on us.

"Follow me, he was on Jun's room and.." I didn't continue my word coz the person that I was talking to run towards the said room.

"Cheol, we need to discuss this but wait, Doyoon~ah I will drive you home first" I offer and then Mingyu came beside me. "I will be the one to drive him hyung"

"No, you stay here kid, It is already pass midnight, you can't drive with just you only." I said as I look around to find Wonwoo but he wasn't on the living room. "Where's Wonwoo?"

"He was on the others room hyung still reading his new found book" Chan informed me. I look back at Doyoon and I gestured him to follow me but Cheol stop me, "Joshua, be the leader for the mean time. I think Woozi and I need to talk to the bosses so that they can't be angry for too long.

"Stop that Cheol, you were the leader here, I am not and besides after I drive back Doyoon I will be going to his office also"

"Josh, the thing is the article said so. We were at the hospital a while ago because of my wound after I prevent the boxes from falling down to our Woozi."

"OHHHHH" the other members tease.

"Ok I got that but the hugging part?" he then become as pink as my hair and I chuckled and Doyoon put his arm around my shoulder as he said,"You don't need to drive me back, I'll stay here tonight Shua"
The members all look in our direction and was too happy for their actor hyung to stay here for a while and began to drag him away towards the room where they came from, perhaps?

"Well, I had my wounds and everything and a little bit unconscious. He just supported me. That's why?" he stated confusingly and he keeps mumbling things that I didn't hear and keep glancing on the way in which Soonyoung and Woozi in now inn.

SOONYOUNG'S POV

I rush back when I heard the news. I decided to practice for a while after I go out searching for them for almost 3 hours on the road and luckily Dk came with me. We search of the possible places where Jeonghan hyung and Cheol hyung would go but its all NEGATIVE. Then Dk suggested that we take a break for a while so we went in the practice room.

"Hyung you don't think on practicing huh?" he asked me. I glance back at him as I walk to the audio room to play for the BGM of our next song. He came inside, "Hyung" he grab my hand and I look back at him, "Stop this, can you please stop for a while and no practice yet. You're sweating too much now. Are you planning to overwork your body?" I removed his hand on mine and proceeded to document the moves that I can do for the day. I don't know but maybe it was part of my daily routine that I should have a new dance choreo or movements, a very different one and then after finalizing all I will talk to the members and do it with the song compose by Woozi. I dance for about 15-30 minutes then Dk stop the audio controller and I go for it and asked, "Dk~ah I'm practicing"

"No hyung stop being stubborn, you are not and you're killing your body"

"I am not, I'm alright you don't need to worry."

"Hyung, you just do it not because you want to practice but for the reason that---"

"Yes, you're right I am thinking of Woozi right now. I'm thinking of Joshua hyung right now. What if Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung become much closer when the 2 important person for me is away to the person they like. My mind just can't stop thin---" I didn't continue what I was going to say because a 2 slender hands pulled me and encircled my body. "Hyung please for once, think yourself first before others, will you? How can I let you go if you're making yourself suffer for someone? Yes I get it, the two hyungs are important to you but at least you should find sometime to please yourself also. I just want you to enjoy the things that surrounds you. I bet the two would probably wants you happy and not be bothered by their own problem. Isn't it"
I bowed down and sat on the floor, Dk was right, I know that Josh hyung would probably be angry at me if he find out that I exhausted myself for an unreasonable burden. Ok I get it, being concern to others as well as doing my own responsibility to the group is a different thing and I can't do it all at once. I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter