Mine

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonwoo's POV

I was on my own sweetdream when I felt that I was freezing and isn't lying is a soft cushion, when I opened up my eyes I was lying on the cold floor with my pillow and comforter. The windows are widely opened and I went into it and close it but forgot to open the steam, I glance at Jun and he was asleep in his bed, I was going to wake him up but there is a little puppy below him and I didn't bother to disturbed them cause I know Minghao was jealous on me when I was with Jun no matter what the circumstances we were in.

I look for Hoshi and Dino but they weren't on their bed. Seriously at this early in the morning? The hamster and dinosaur was already awake? I proceeded to the door when I observe that even Hansol wasn't in his bed, where are they? I look for Joshua in their room but was surprise when I caught Hansol and Seungkwan embracing each other on his bed. I look at Dk on the upper deck but he was on his deep sleep while hugging the life size pillow beside him to prevent him from falling down.

I was thinking that maybe Josh was inside the leaders room but as I opened the door, Jeonghan hyung was walking half eyes open and walking through the door passing me and proceeded to Joshua's shared room until he bump his head to the door. Tsk tsk. Be careful cheonsa, you are not invisible after all.


I opened the room and was surprise that Soonyoung was sleeping besides Woozi, he was used as a pillow of the younger, as I approach them to cover their bodies with their comforter, a loud scream was heard. I was to shock that I duck underneath the double deck, Seungcheol hyung rushly move up, eyes close and walk towards the door. I was getting my body to move out below the deck when a small foot step on my poor fingers and a voice was heard, murmuring cursing word as he got out to the door. When my body was on the floor out from the deck, Soonyoung got up from the bed, but he was too flush red as if he has fever and was sneezing too much. I approach him and put my hand on his forehead and he was really hot, I made him sit on Woozi's bed.

"Soonyoung~ah you're not well, rest for more and I will get you medication. Do you have a headache?" I asked him but he was too weak and not responding verbally and only shake or nod to my questions. I move out to the kitchen to get his medicine but when I got back he wasn't on the room anymore. I place the meds in the nearby table but then I realize what I was suppose to do. I climb up to Mingyu's bed and shake his shoulder.

"Gyu~ah wake up, Josh hyung wasn't in his bed as early as now, We need to find him" his body move but only hold my hand and just continue his sleep. I used all my energy to push him in which his head bump to the cement and he grawl for pain. I immediately got down and he followed.

"What is your problem?"

"I was waking you up and you didn't budge and just continue to sleep"

"I was too tired, ok? I also need rest"

"So are you not coming with me?"

"NO, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE EVEN GO NEAR YOU!!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, arrrghh, my head was in pain right now, Just go!" he said as he sway his hand.

"So, are you going to give up following Joshua hyung?" he look at me while he was holding his head on the side where the bump was made.

"What do you mean?" he asked

"Giving up, I wake you up to accompany you for following his where about but it looks like you already given up and not interested anymore." I tease but he pulled me and pushed to the wall and he evilly smirked, "Who said so? He will be mine, no matter what" I gulped. I didn't know he was that too possesive.

"Aha, looks like you like him more than me?" I shouldn't have said it in the first place but teasing Mingyu is the best hobby that we members had got except from Minghao. He look at my eyes, piercing and digging questions that are unanswered.

"Are you jealous,Wonwoo hyung?" My eyes widened and pushed him but he didn't budge so I stamp on his feet and he grawl on pain. I started to go out but he said something that I regretted what I had done afterwards.

"I shouldn't gave you my time and love before cause you only use me to be close to him in the first place. Tsk tsk tsk, don't you think I didn't know? How you crave for his attention? How you almost undress him the way you look at him? You told me that you aren't ready for a relationship with me because of the scandal of being a gay group but I don't think that was the real reason behind it. One day, your secret will be revealed and you will feel the pain that I've been through when I lay my eyes on you because you are not as tame as others. You were a wolf and snake at the same time" with that statement I grab his clothes and punch him which cause him to fall on the bed nearby and blood was splattered on the sheets.

He wipe his lips which is cut with blood and smirked at me. "To bad, I was too immune to be hurt physically. I was accustomed to the pain that you gave me emotionally and this thing is just a scratch out of it." I walk back and walk to the door and then I began to run and run and run until I bump to someone on the road.

"Wonwoo, what are you doing here?" he asked but I just hug him and whispered, "Let me drink, I need to calm or else I will do harm more than I imagined" he nodded and embrace me as we got to a pub.

 

Woozi's POV

I asked Soonyoung to accompany me cause I felt to feverish and felt cold, he obligued and stay on my side. I know that I did it so that Cheol wouldn't come near me and it was effective after all. I hug Soonyoung and put my head on his chest, I really like him but I was too confused on my own feelings. I like Cheol too and I always want to make him jealous but the side of me didn't want Soonyoung to be with anyone even with Dokyeom. I just want him by my side and I only want his eyes looking at me and his concerns was only for me and nothing else.

Despite this, I was torn inside cause when I saw Seungcheol with Joshua and Jeonghan hyung and being comfortable with them, my chest was squeezing unconditionally and it causes me to walk towards the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter