Smile

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi's POV

I was left inside the room after a scream was heard outside and I didn't want to be back there and facing Seungcheol again. After what I observed a while ago, I begin to doubt if I really like him that much for me to get jealous and what I want right now is to have a talk with Josh hyung.

Commotion was a word to described what's happening in the living room when I got there and what surprise me is all the members are look at me. I search for Josh hyung but he wasn't there, I then walk towards them and sit on the couch and lean back. The members eyeballs are on me, I was going to ask question from them but a sudden bang from the door was heard and we all look at it. Seungcheol went to see it but was suddenly push by the person who cause the banging of door.

Then a tall figure grab the shoulder of the guy who was about to punch Seungcheol, I rose up and went in between them but by looking at the situation this is not the right time for me to get angry at the person who cause the sudden outburst. I glance at Seungcheol a bit as I grab the hand of the guy and pulled him inside the room I occupied before.

After I lock the door I went to him, I held my hands up to touch his face and in order for him to look at me but he didn't budge. I then held his hand and place it on my cheek as I slightly move his hand for him to caress my face. He look at me, finally, but his expression wasn't good, there is a glint of sadness and doubt in his eyes as well as uncertainty in his move. Then I gave in, "Soonyoung~ahh, please look at me can you?"

"You lied" he accused. Then I push myself on him for an embrace but he moves back then I slowly approach him as he continue to move backwards until he was in the corner of the room. I cornered him as I put my both hands pushing his shoulders unto the wall, he look down to the floor but then I move my head below his and he slowly retract his face as his head was straightened back to the wall. "Why are you like this," I asked. He look to the other side and didn't talk back then I decided to punish him, I slide my hands on top of his chest downward, slowly but surely then as I getting further down he grab my hand and said, "You're asking me why I'm being like this? But surely I should be the one who should ask you about it. Why did you lie that you were on your studio yet you and Seungcheol was having a lovely time at the market hugging each other or beyond than that which I don't want to imagine" I just look at him, stare at him as I recall what was he told me, digesting each info from him then, "I can't tell you coz...coz" then I begin to move back and retract my hand from him but he didn't let go instead he pulled me up thru him as my body drag towards him, "don't tell me you're heart belong to him now?" I gulp as I heard it. I don't know what to response, I don't know what to tell, all I want now is I don't want to lose Soonyoung, I want him. "You aren't answering me so is that mean you.." I pulled him towards me and tip toed as I send my lips on him to savor his but by doing so I don't want to hear it from him that I like somebody that I like Cheol because the cycle will repeat again and again.

Few years ago, as Soonyoung joined the company since he auditioned I was mesmerized by him. His aura when he dance as well as how cool he is on stage is something that I want to be with. He is the epitome of prodigy, his moves tells what the song wants you to feel about it. His moves will make you realize how bottom your talent is yet when he is offstage he is a humorous as other members and on the other hand his smiles surely captivate your heart. It begins with a simple adoration and as times goes by beginning from friendship and grows to be a special one is one thing that I didn't expect.

We were like twins from then on and as we shield our real relationship from the management and to other trainees we both spend time together in the practice ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter