13.1 Companion

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good day, I decided to cut this chapter into 3 parts reason? It chapter 13 already and (SVT HAS 13 MEMBERS, 3 UNITS and 1 GROUP) hoping to see more comments this time..Happy Halloween Carats

______________________________________________________________

Mingyu's POV

Two days had passed and still Josh hyung didn't get back to dorm to sleep yet he was present when we took our practice for our comeback. I was busy on composing yet my mind still think about what Wonwoo hyung said to me, I slightly tilt my head and peak on Josh hyung whereabout but he wasn't there anymore. I look around to find Jeonghan hyung but he was with Seungkwan on the corner of the room practicing their vocals while Dk distance himself from them and was mingling with Woozi and Soonyoung inside the studio. I was seating with the hiphop group at the center of the practice room in which Wonwoo hyung on my right side, Vernon on my left side and the leader infront of me. They were too focus on making their songs but I myself can't help to relieve my anxiety for not seeing Joshua hyung.

Did he really separated himself from us? When will be the last time the whole group would be the same anymore. The more genre of games bought by the management for us to play inside the practice room, the more we are not excited to play tennis anymore not just like before when Joshua hyung was still here willing to be on defense and let you play until you were exhausted. I can't help it, I want to find him now or never. I push my chair away from the table and begin to walk to the door when someone grab my hand.

Wonwoo's POV

Nah, this room is too silent. I was praying for booseoksoon to be quite from time to time and stop Josh hyung on pampering the trio but I didn't know that I will miss that moment when the whole group are noisy in this four corners of the room. Maybe, most of them are laughing right now until their stomach hurts, maybe some are asking for more and some are whining to stop it already but above all this there must be someone who will drag Woozi outside that studio handling with his favorite guitar and pulling Woozi to be with the group which makes the producer relax for a bit. Joshua hyung effect are all transparent to us, from the time he was added to this group until the time he was showing his humorous side, he will never be forgotten. I can only shake my head as I think about it.

I sense Mingyu on my side who look around to spot Joshua hyung who was with us but as I trace where he look at, there is no Josh hyung to be seen. After a moment of pondering his thought, he got up but I immediately grab his hand, "Where are you going, did you finished your mixtape part already?" he just look back at me and remove my grip. "I need to look at hyung or else I wouldn't do what I suppose to do" After he answered, the whole group was looking at him but no one dared to stop or asked more questions from him except, "Then I'll go with you, let's go" I said to him which causes the leader to look at me, a look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter