The Kiss

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happen in the elevator, the two young couple walk back to the swimming pool and stay there for a while.

JEONGHAN'S POV

The closer this grapefruit face to me make me realized that we already opened up ourselves in a MORE THAN FRIENDS relationship. As Joshua parted his lips on mine as well as the confession we made for each other, isn't we're already an OFFICIAL COUPLE?

I was about to talk but Joshua beat me, "Han~ah, you go ahead. I just want to be alone for now." he said as his back face mine and walk to get the alcohol that I got from him a while ago. I want to stop him from doing so but he is freaking gorgeous on how the head of the bottle touches his swollen lips which he gets from our kissing. His adam's apple move as he gulp from drinking, the moment when the extra liquid slides from the side of his mouth to his neck down to his collar is one of a kind. The feeling of I want to touch that part of him, sliding my finger from his forehead to his nose down to that plump lips of him,his neck and the motion of his temple moving up and down anddddd---- "Aren't you going down Han?" he just ruin the moment.Arrgghhh..!

"Huh?" I responded unconsciously because I was busy looking at his fingers playing to the head of the bottle he was holding. He moves his finger, circling every inch of the bottle. "YAH..YOON JEONGHAN are you here?"

When my senses come back, he was already infront of me, waving his hand infront of my face as a gesture of HEY JEONGHAN STOP DREAMING!

"I'm sorry, Yes I'm going down"

"Ah Huh?"

"I should be going then, Are you.. sure.. you ok.. in here?" stuttering at this moment and being not on right mind is a noooo nooo but I've already done so.

Joshua suddenly look at me, his face coming near mine..SHOCKS..OH JISOOS HELP ME..and then he stop and place his palm to my forhead and to my neck.

"You're hot!" he whispered

"I know, it must be a common knowledge now" I teased.

"No, not that. What I mean is you're hot..you have a fever Han~ah" my smile suddenly fade as I feel myself and he was right. He grab my hand and put me down on the nearby seat. He walk back to his previous seat and when he came back he already had his jacket on his hand and put it on my shoulder. I didn't even notice that I'm shivering right now, when he notice it, he sat beside me and hug me as he rub his hands in my back to produce heat. I become dizzy for a secons and all went blank.

JOSHUA'S POV

When Jeonghan didn't move on his place after I go back to my seat. Still standing, I approached him and then I observed that he was flush red, I decided to get his attention but it seems he is thinking deeply in thought. As I felt that he had a fever and told him about him, he joke for a second but then his body was already shivering. I walk back to look at my jacket and put it to him. I hug him and rub his back to reduce the cold he felt. As I was doing so, I felt his body already leaning sideways and then I realized he was already unconscious. After realizing what is happening, I scoop him up in a bridal style although I was more look skinny that him, he is lighter than he looks. I click the elevator button and as I was about to enter, a cute young boy just pop out with a shock expression.

"Hyung, what happen to him?" he asked as he move sideward to let me fill the space he just abandoned. He only look at me, as I look on his eyes and it looks like it has full of questions. "He just faint, don't panic Minghao, Han gonna be alright. He just need to sleep and take medication." Tears were dropping down the tiled floor, I look to the tear's owner. He looks a bit sad, his hand reaching Jeonghan's head and he remove some hair strands from Han's face. I smiled at the scenario.

"He looks exhausted"

"yeah, I think I cause it" his head move left and right for disapproval. "Jeonghan really cared for you, you shouldn't let him sad hyung. You are his life. You should know that" I look at him, he looks serious but his features are soft and if Jeonghan wasn't in my arms, maybe I just pinch his nose now.

"You know too much this days Minghao"

"Because I'm your baby Shua hyung" after hearing that I chuckled. This boy really know how to tease sometime. As we reach our destination, Minghao support the door so that I can come in. The dorm was dark, the only light that is open is the lamp shade in the sala.

"We should change his clothes first hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter