Distance

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua's POV

One week has passed after the pepero game and it has been vital for me the reaction of my fans and also my brothers in seventeen. After the event I just shrug of the past event and move but as I remembering that day.

While heading home that night after an almost hour flight from Taiwan, I was so tired and decided to sleep inside the van. I was the one who entered first and sit at the right end at the back seat and began to doze off. Jun and Hansol came in afterwards, they snuggle on my right and began to talk.

"Is he alright, what I mean is, the social media was in uproar right now. It must be a day for the memory of 9/11 US terrorist attack but the media was full of clips about the pepero game. Did you show it to him already" I heard Jun said to Hansol slight whisper but due to my hearing sensitivity and well we are in a close van. I can hear them clearly.

"Nope, he shouldn't know about it. Once he read it, i dont know what he gonna think. He love the HYUNGS very much that is why he restrict himself of going in between the JeongCheol ships but some fans really like the friendship of JiHan..I mean ShuJeong. Once he read about the comments, NOOO... I dont want to think about it. He's been happy all this time since the beginning of our concert tour and I don't want to ruin his happiness just because of a bull comment from anti-Fan. I'll protect him. Let's do our best not to talk about it." Hansol replied. But even though a smile is forming on my lips. The convo of my 2 dongsaeng intrigues me. Maybe I can check it later, for now I want to sleep.

As I was on my dreaming state, there was a hand suddenly pulled my head and put it in his shoulder and parted my bangs to the other side of my face to make it look in a full view. The scent is familiar and then I realize maybe he came in afterwards at our van instead of heading to the other one. I can't sense Jun on my side anymore and a musculine arm are hugging me as I fall asleep again.

After a long ride, I woke up as the van hit the hump on the road and the members inside all exclaimed in "OHHHH". And then I heard a sudden "Ssshhhh" besides me and a silent was made after. As the van stop and our manager called us to go down and eat.

"Guys, go out now. Let's have a afterparty dinner."

"YES BOSS" replied by the members and began to move. I was about to open my eyes and stretch and then.

"You go first hyung, I'll wait for Shua to wake up"

"Ok but dont be late. It has been a while since the president treat us."

"Dont worry I can manage", said by the person besides me.

"Do you think he's ok?" asked by a soft voice person infront of me and a finger was now caressing my face.

"He looks tired but I think he is happy?", answered by the person beside me.

"Duuhhh, I know that but what I mean is the Kiss a while ago. I shouldn't exclaimed that our lips touch."

"Your so nonsensible this days Han~ah. You know that we have shippers and you also know that you two has shippers. And those two were always in an uproar when a FANSERVICE was made from us."

"I know that but I didn't mean to repeat the game. If seungkwan doesn't point out that I cheat and we must do it again then that THING wont happen"

"Well for us, it is not a big deal. Well for me, but Shua is a different level. He is not transparent on what he feels nowadays. Sometimes he is super happy and took extra fanservice which also shock us. But the thing is this fellow shouldn't be sad."

"He always assure us that he is happy with us, isn't it?"

"Yes he is,but what if he only said that for us not to think much. One time I saw him reading some of the comments in our MV's as well as fanfictions and then,as I was about to approach him, I saw his tears falling and then when he sense that I was near, he pretends that there is nothing wrong. I look up about it and showed it to Hansol for my better understanding cause it was written in English and I was shock that he was being bash for being with the group as he was called untalented and not handsome that is why he got few lines. The other thing is he was bash because he is in between us."

"I don't get it, Carats know that the three of us is bestfriends but they didn't want Shua to be with us?"

"The thing is, this young fellow shouldn't be hurt by that or else. No I dont want to think about it Han~ah"

Their conversation makes me feel guilty, It seems that they were all concerned and over protective to me this days. Maybe I lack on showing them or rather convincing them that I WAS HAPPY.

I opened my eyes and smile at my two bestfriend besides me. Cheol pat me at the back as he removes his arm on my shoulder. As we got up and walk out from the van. Jeonghan pulled me as we walk to the restaurant.

"Shua come on, I'm hungry!!!!" he whine while pouting which makes me look at Cheol's direction but he just nod at me and pulled me instead. So my little body is now being pulled by TWO man and then I began to laugh. The two look back at me with a questionable face.

"I can walk guys, you dont need to drag me. I know both of you were hungry already just run and go. I want to walk slowly and cherish this fresh air in the neighbor----"

"NO!!!!" the two exclaimed and pulled me more. What is really happening?

After the afterparty and we went to our dorm for a rest. Jihoon approach me, "Shua hyung, are you tired?"

"NOPE,why?" I asked. Jihoon seems pondering his thought as he played his two index finger like pointing in and out as he think which makes me smile especially when he begin two sway his body and pout. Oh no. I knew it.

"Ok I'll just wash for a bit and get my guitar and I accompany you on your studio" I said as I was heading back to my room.

Seungkwan and Dk was in their respective bed and as usual while the aircon was on cool zone, they forgot to close the window besides my bed. This two babies of mine is really as innocent and careless just like a rabbit hoping on everything infront of him and danger follows.

I walk to my closet and get some clothes for me to change into as well as my towel. I headed to the bathroom, as i opened it, someone grab my hand and pulled me inside.

"Let's shower together, I dont want to waste time waiting for you to finish. You took long enough for me to wait." As I heard the invitation and sarcasm, my lips formed an "O" as I nod for a "Yes"

"Where are you going?"

"Ah, I'll accompany Jihoon in which I will continue the rearrangement of AJU NICE acoustic version,want to come?" I asked as I look at his direction. He didn't replied immediately and so I continued to wash myself.

"Shua dont overwork yourself too much" I look at him and just smile. He look at me like he is digging my soul and then I said, "Han~ah, stop starring at me like you're gonna smooch me up"

"I just did a while ago, oh..it is not me.You did?"

"What?"

"You kiss me on my lips" as he said so, I felt my lips and my cheeks began to look as pink as my hair.

"Oppps my grapefruit is ready to eat, he is so ripe now" tease by the not so angel person besides me. I wash and dress fast and walk out through the door and banged it behind me. I took a deep breath as I head to my room to groom my self. As I was looking at my reflection I was indeed as pink as grapefruit. I unconsciously touch my lips but I shrug my head to erase the thought of todays pepero game.

I walk to the sala and woke up Jihoon who was asleep on the sofa and I also see someone who just run to hide because as far as I know there is a Lion and mice watching this little boy every now and then. Well at least the mice was hiding properly nowadays and doesn't smashed by this little boy. 
I look at his direction and whispered to go back to his room as I was about to wake up Jihoon. The latter agreed and hop silently thru their room. And then Seungcheol come out from his room and asked.

"Why are you hoping in the mid of the night Soonyoung? Did you bother my wife again?" I look at him with questioning look and little did I know th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter