Feelings

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update.. Feel free to comments..I realy appreciate it..

 

JEONGHAN's POV

"uugghhh, it's morning already" stretching my body as I was lying in Joshua's bed and then I hug the person beside me and cuddle for a minute, he doesn't move and instead he cover his body with the comforter as he shift his body towards me. "Good morning sunshine?" I whispered in his ears. Then the boy besides me complained of being noisy in the morning. I smirked and tickled him then, "You should wake up now, we had our practice today"

"Hey, stop tickling me Josh!" he snapped then I immediately removed the comforter covering his body in which another man who I can't imagine to be with me. What I mean is besides me on Joshua's bed on my birthday.Really?

"Oh my gosh, Hansolie, what are you doing here. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh" Seungkwan sassily screaming in the morning as he get up from his bed and walk towards our direction.

"Arrghh, Kwanie you're too loud. Give me some time to rest please," Dk complained as he peeked from his bed then suddenly got up causing him to accidentally fall from his bed. Oh my, he is really clumsy sometimes. "Hansol~ah, why are you here my twin?" he teased the boy beside me as he poke his cheeks causing Hansol to open his eyes for the first time.

"Dude, Good morning. Hi Dokyeom Hyung. Kwannie, annyeong!" he mumbled as he bow from time to time as he greet us. I slapped him on his back then he look back at me. " Ohh, Happy Birthday Angel Hyung!!!" he said as he got off from bed and Dk and Seungkwan stood before him. Ooopps interrogation time.

Seungkwan: Why are you with Jeonghan hyung on Josh hyung bed? Really huh

Dk: Hansol~ah do you have a fever?

Seungkwan: You won't answer me? Hey!!!

Dk: oh you dont have a fever but please take my blanket with you. I know you're cold

Seungkwan: then bother to explain to me, why are you ?

At that moment, we all look at him waiting for his answer but he just shrug and walk with all his might towards the door. Then before he close it he said, "Asked Josh"

We all look at each other, no one want to talk and the two went on me and seek if I was also but I'm not then the two slump themselves on the floor. "Hyung, it this your birthday prank? Hope it wasn't because for the moment Hansol wake up in our room. I don't want to look at Josh hyung anymore. My mind are in shutting down mode right now." Seungkwan said as he go back to his bed and cover himself to sleep again.

"I need to talk to Josh hyung, why would Hansol is allowed to be on his bed but I'm not. He promised that he won't let any!!" Dk said angrily as he thump the wall besides him.

I got up and arrange Josh belongings before I got out from their room. I didn't talk coz I don't want to think. All I want now is to talk to my parents and siblings back home. After I finished preparing myself, I proceed to the company to practice with the members, all day we had our dance and vocal practice and Josh is nowhere to be found same as Woozi. Seungkwan and Dk are back to normal again and they keep on talking about the volleyball match that they had watch the other day.

When we got home, the members told me to go unto my room and there it is, the gifts that was given by fans as well as from the members. Dino and Hoshi gave their presents to me and pulled me back to the other room and then another surprise was there, the big surprise that both the management and the fans prepare for my birthday. I was nearly tearing but I can't ruin the day.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHAN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHAN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHAN!!!!" sang by the members and staff besides me and tears were now falling on my face. Then suddenly they gave me a small box and to my surprise it was a clown singing to me a happy birthday. As the doll sang, I scan my surroundings to find Josh but he wasn't there.

I just finished my shower when a hand tap me. I look at his direction, "You had a V live tonight, come on prepare yourself and we were going on the studio." Seungcheol informed me as he walk away already.

After 15 minutes of practicing what I wanted to say to the fans, V live began and I was glad that Cheol, Dino, Hoshi, Kwan and Dk are with me. We keep on talking about my birthday then as I was talking about techniques in Table tennis and praising Dk, I remembered Joshua and I said that, "Joshua likes hitting and recieving" I was enjoying the moment then suddenly Seungcheol in "You mean giving and receiving" and after a moment someone tap me and when I look back, it was Josh. The V app live went well and after we bid goodbye. I immediately stand up from my seat and hug him, "Where did you go?"

He chucked, "Come, let's talk on Woozi's studio" he pulled me and guide the way towards the studio then suddenly, "Close your eyes. Don't cheat. Be honest. It's your birthday today Angel" I obligued and smiled at the same time.

After a minute or so, someone hold my hand and walk back behind me and whispered, "Open your eyes" I don't know why but the whispered thingy makes me had a goosebumps and feel hot at the same time. I slowly opened my eyes then here he is infront of me, Joshua who was holding a strawberry cake and there is a written message on top of the cake

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL, from your Cupid"

I look at him and he gestured to blow the candle, before I blow I make a wish then all went black. Ohhh..the studio suddenly light up then Woozi walk in and gave a present then one by one the members appeared ang gave me a present except Dk,Kwan, Hoshi and Dino coz they gave it earlier. Minghao and Jun suddenly emerged and look at each other giggling. They gave me a letter and when I opened it. "Angel meet me at the swimming pool tonight, there is something I want to gave you personally"

The members went on my side and some push me and some are pulling me. "Ok guys stop and let's go and eat this strawberry cake"

"Ohhh nooo..nooo..hyung. It was Joshua hyung who bake that cake. You should be the one eating it alone.We had our own share from the bunch of your cake from the fans. We were ok with that," informed Mingyu.

"Joshua bake me a cake?" I said it out loud eyeing and teasing Cheol who was near me and he only rolled his eyes as response.

"Hyung, I think you need to go and meet him" Wonwoo whispered as he walk passing me. I think so and I excuse myself while holding the cake and put it in the box as I carry it to the activity area in our dorm where the swimming pool located.

As the elevator reach the top floor, I walk slowly as I was searching the place and then the flash back of that night came through me. And then suddenly, there is a thin black string being place on my neck. When I look at it, its a necklace with a small cherub made by silver and there was an INFINITY symbol who looks like two J intertwined with each other. "Do you like it?" Josh asked. "It is our initials ins't it?" Josh nod as his responde and he slowly come closer and kiss me passionately. I pulled him closer to my body as I response his kisses and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter