It must be told

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dokyeom's POV

I heard it all, crystal clear as they talked. I slowly opened up the door and peek for a second before I come out.

"Hyung?" I asked as I approaches him. He wipe his tears and gave his attention on me. "Yes?" he said but his voice was cracked. I laugh and he also did.

"Cheol hyung is really brave" I started and he nodded "but YOU are BRAVER" he just look at me and tilt his head. He was too cute as he was confuse, at that I suddenly kiss him and he slap my shoulder. I cover my lips and also did he.

"Hhhhmmmm" I heard at our back then as if a cold ices was being poured above me as I saw Jihoon walking towards us. He approaches Soonyoung and place his palm to his forehead. "Feeling better?"

"Jihoon~ah" he started but was stop when Jihoon hyung place his thumb on Soonyoung's lips as if he was removing the mark of the kiss that I just gave. He look at me, "Dokyeom~ah, you don't just kiss someone who was sick right?" I blushed and walk away.

Before I close the door, I gathered myself, "Jihoon hyung, I want to be close with you again yet I really can't give Soonyoung to you alone. If I want to share but you don't want to, I just snatch him away from you then."

 

Jihoon's POV

"HA HA HA HA HA" I was laughing out loud once Dk close the room, Soonyoung slap me and head lock me to his bed.

"Jihoon~ah, stop it" he demanded yet I can't help but laugh and laugh and laugh. As I calmed down, he patted my head. "Having fun? He was deadly serious right now Ji?"

"I know" I answered as I release myself from him. I seat on his bed and brushes his hair, "I was glad you already recovered, I thought you would be sick for more days again."

"Ji, Cheol and I had talked already and---"

 

Soonyoung's POV

I know it will hurt me but I need to tell him yet he put his hands to his ears, covering them tightly as he mumbled, " BLAH BLAH BLAH BLURR BLURR BLURR"

He was being childish again,I hold his chin and place it infront of me, "Stop playing and stop being BRAT, you're NOT"
Then he stop, he remove his hands on both ears.

"Ok, He was serious about you. You already know that"

"You told me that you will support me no matter what. And...and.."

"Yes I told you that but I will be lying if I will tell you that I wasn't hurting as I let you go"

"Then why?" he asked as he hold my hands.

"Look, Ji you know that I have this feelings towards Dk and at the same time I also love you yet it wasn't right for me to let you two suffer because of my selfishness."

"So, I was just your spare tire and now I wasn't needed? You decided to throw me away?" he told me desperately, his questions is what I don't want to hear coming from him but.

"You know, you aren't"

"Then why me?" he said as tears falling from his eyes.

I wipe it off, "Because for the fact that He love you more that you imagined, He cared for you more than you asked for, and lastly He already occupied your mind and heart even before I met you" he was stunned after I said it, he suddenly stand up and was about to walk out from my room when he was bump to someone.

"Ji!!!" I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😉😉😉😉😉~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jisoo's POV

I close my eyes tightly as I was pinned down and suddenly being pulled out then as my back felt something soft, I opened my eyes saw him laughing hard.

"What are you expecting me to do Shua?" then he smirked. I arrange myself as I stand up but he pulled me again to his embrace which tightened in just a minute or so as if he doesn't want me to go away from him. Something was off, I know but I can't pin point what is it?

"You always pull or push me, I am not a doll to begin with" I whined yet he doesn't budge, he just tighten his grip on me, if I was a glass I was already broken.

I gather my strength and push him but as soon as I push him, he let me go causing him to out balance and fall on the matress, "Maybe I just lie down for a bit Shua, can you stay by my side?" he asked.

I folded my hand infront of me, "This is not the time to rest like this, we have our friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter