13.3 Morning

Knowing your hearts belong to mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2:00 AM

SEUNGKWAN'S POV

Oh God you must be kidding, how would I thank you at the same time I'm so speechless of what is happening right now, I know I committed a mistake but if this is your punishment in the image of Joshua hyung then I must say I'm really sorry and I won't do it anymore.

I'm glad that Joshua hyung is the one who was with us in this shared room in which he always organized things and make it neat all the messed that I and Dk done. Actually he never did complain about it, he just cleaned out the room same as Mingyu hyung to the other room and Minghao on the other shared room. There is nothing that you can complain about Josh hyung even if he takes a bath longer than expected, the group emphasize it on broadcast just to because we all know how was he all this time.

He is also one of the sweetest among the hyung that is why he was love by many, he was easy to please for example if you want something from him he was see to it that he can gave it to you soon, he was also the calmest among all the hyungs, I think he was the least to show his real emotions among us for he always wear that smile of his. He was seriously talking to you then suddenly come out with a joke that only DK,DINO,WOOZI and JEONGHAN will laugh at it.

All this time, I thought that his kindness is only for a show since I was not to close to him as I thought but it wasn't, I was so blinded of my own jealousy of my members closeness to him especially if Hansol is what we were talking about.

One day, I heard Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung talking about how Hansol and Joshua treat each other like brothers or more than that. I like Josh hyung but the fact that My Baby Hansol also told me how he like Josh hyung too make my blood boil a little, the closeness that they show this days on and off cam make me think that Hansol prefers hyung rather than me. The fact that Hansol told the MC on music show that I was too clingy to his liking added more fire to my burning jealousy towards hyung.

After the incident, Jeonghan hyung didn't distant from me like the other members, Han hyung not only treat me as his sibling but also his bestfriend. I know it must be hard for him because he has that thing to Joshua hyung. One thing that I really admire this time to this couple is the boundary they set from each other, Josh hyung had never been vocal about how I hurt him yet it shows in his face and emotions, he was too fragile in terms of when one of his beloved brothers become aloof to him for we all know that he was a single child he was so sensitive about how would others felt about him. Han hyung and Josh hyung had fight for a simple things but asking to choose from either of the two whom you like is not their forte because these hyungs in addition of Cheol hyung treat us the same and no one is top on another.

It was early morning and I didn't imagine myself that I was in Josh hyung bed and the worst yet special this time? It was me BOO SEUNGKWAN is in between my baby Hansol and Josh hyung in ONE BED!!!.

The two kittens are in deep sleep, Hansol's legs are on top of my numb knee in which he was sleeping sideways, his face was no more than an inch on mine, his forehead was leaning on my right temporal side of my head and his fresh mint breath I mean his breathing makes my body chills from the mere sensation it gives as it reach my cheeks, MY POOR CHEEKS. His hands was enveloping me on my chest just like feeling my heart beat which is beating faster than ever. On my left, it was Josh hyung who was peacefully sleeping for the first time, I knew it because even though I act angry and anoyyed at him, I always sneek to his hotel room when he isn't sleeping in our dorm, he was sobbing all night until he fall asleep when he was tired of it, I always stay close to him no matter what coz I can't forgive myself if he does something worst to himself because of me. I heard him saying "I MISS U BOO" as he had a nightmare a while ago, as what Hansol told me he does had a nightmare every now and then, at first I thought he was talking to me but later on when he screamed his thought and suddenly cries I knew it was me that cause him all this. He was mumbling "Why would you do that to me? What have I done wrong? Do you really want me to leave? Don't you love me as your hyung anymore?" I was hurt just by hearing those things, I slowly slide my arms to hug him and sang a lullaby for him to calm down as I patted his back, when he relaxes. Moment after, Hansol slide his arms around me as he say, "You did good, my Boo" then he began to slip in dreamland. As hyung was also on his side facing me, his face was inch away from me which gave me a small space to breathe, his hand hugging my belly while his legs was embracing my thigh, luckily he was lighter than Hansol but because of his stick like legs it cause me too feel a tingling sensation on my lower part. OH GOD FORGIVE ME.

My eyes was wide open in this hour and I almost hear every sounds emitted on my surroundings. I was dozing off when I heard a loud sigh after a knob was unluck, the steps are nearing and I can't help not to open my eyes but was welcomed by a devilish looking hyung in front of me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BESIDES MY SHUA? Boooooo SEUNGKWAAAANNN!!!!" whispering at the same time threathening alarm from our Cheonsa. I can't move yet I can't say a word. He just kneel down on bedside and pull Josh hyung to fall down on bed then he catches him and carry him in bridal style, "Know your limits Boo, HE IS MINE" after that he gave out a small smirked and I thought I have seen the most dark side of Han hyung that moment. I sigh and began to adjust my body cause the bed I was in was not congested as before, as I move Hansol's head move downward and causes his lips to fell on my neck then he move to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter