Two

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't been myself and my brain is occupied with that boy's face recently. Really, how can someone be so good looking? Sighing as I am not sure when can I ever get to see that guy again because he hasn't visit the cafe for a week, I opened the letter box outside of our house. It was full of love letters for Soojung and eonni. Reality hits me hard when I realised I have never received any love letter in my life, except that once when I was complaining to Baekhyun about my pathetic love life, he decided to send me one out of good intention on valentine's day, but then went for date with his then girlfriend after that. 

"I am home," I called.

My mum was too busy cooking dinner, eonni was practicing her piano while Soojung kept laughing with a phone clamped between her ear and her shoulder as she paints her nails. They were too busy to acknowledge me and I snorted. 

"Letters for you eonni, and Soojung," I dumped the love letters on the dining table. It really saddens me that as a high schooler, I should be dating and having fun but no, I am here, working part-time and mentally weeping at my single status. 

Soojung finally put down her phone and diverted her attention to the letters on the table, I frowned as she was counting the number of letters on the table.

"Yes! I got the most number of love letters!"

Thanks for reminding me that I got none Bae Soojung.

Eonni smiled at me, "Thanks Jinri," she didn't touch her letters and instead, she walked away.

"Eonni, aren't you curious about the letters?" Soojung asked.

Joohyun shook her head with another smile, before going back to her room. 

"Eonni," Soojung called for my attention, "I really think eonni is dating someone. Look, she isn't interested in the letters at all."

I can't help to agree with what Soojung's words, but I still teased Soojung anyway, "Joohyun is not like you. She doesn't go for boys who only like her for her looks, she wants a boy that truly understands and loves her."

"Pffft! We are so young, so why so serious?" Soojung shrugged, "Better than zero love interest!"

"Yah!" I stomped my foot.

"Seriously, maybe you should stop hanging out with that Byun Baekhyun! He is such a hindrance to your love life! Boys who want to date you would think that Baekhyun and you are dating because the two of you stick to each other like glue! And there goes their chance, and also your chance to know more people."

I shook my head at her silly analysis. Girls still charged towards Baekhyun even though we stick to each other everyday as they all know Baekhyun and I are only best friends.

"You are not interested in Baekhyun, are you?"

"What? No!" I retorted, I am so done with my younger sister.

 

After dinner, I went back to my room and since I have no assignments due the next day, I switched on my laptop and began searching for that flower boy. I could remember the uniform he was wearing so I typed in the school.

'Performing Arts School of Seoul flower boy'

That was silly but I am sure some related results will come out. Images of many good looking guys came out but not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter