Fifteen

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

The scent of vanilla traveled to my nose as I inhaled it and I snuggled closer to Joohyun. Morning has never felt so right with my girlfriend in my arms. Slowly, I opened my eyes with a smile with the intention to greet my princess. I blinked my eyes in confusion as the blurry image of the girl sleeping in front of me doesn't resemble Joohyun. I snapped my eyes open and I sat up right in shock.

"What the heck?"

What's Jinri doing on my bed? The clothes and undergarments strewn on the ground and our bodies gave me a very bad feeling. Jinri fidgeted a little before waking up upon my loud voice. She had her eyes widened, her jaw dropped and her hand tightly held onto the duvet, shielding her glory to me. She was as shock as me.

"What happened last night?" No matter how hard I pulled my hair out from my scalp and no matter how many times I hit my head, I just can't recall anything from last night.

"I think we were...too tipsy...and..." 

I cursed at myself for being so careless. The red spot on my bed told me everything. I ing took my girlfriend's sister's ity. I am a douche. I slept with my girlfriend's sister. 

The ringing of my door bell got us startled. Then, my phone rang as well. , it's my girlfriend. Is this how people felt when they are cheating behind their partner's back? 

"H-Hello baby?"

"You are outside?" I looked at Jinri with terror written all over her face, "O-Okay, give me a few minutes."

I hung up the call and grabbed my boxer from the ground and wore it in a few seconds time. 

"Joohyun is outsider now," I pulled Jinri out of the bed as the duvet is still tightly wrapped around her body, "Hide in the closet first," I opened my closet and pushed Jinri inside. Then I picked up all our dirty clothes and dump them inside. After that, I took out a fresh piece of shirt and sweatpants to wear before I let Joohyun entered my apartment.

"Stay quiet okay?" I begged and Jinri nodded, with teary eyes. She is just as frightened as I am. 

 

Jinri's POV

I felt dirty. What was going through in my mind last night when I slept with Sehun oppa? I was the more sober one between the two of us and I can't believe I let that happened. Sehun oppa must be hating me now; even I hate myself for doing that. If Joohyun eonni ever found out, we are screwed. I heard shuffling approaching and I quickly held my tears in before I let the cat out of the bag. With curiousity, I opened the closet by a little to catch a glimpse of the outside world through that narrow gap.

"Your room is still so messy..." Joohyun eonni was about to pick up the tons of clothes that were used to cover the red spot on the bed when Sehun oppa stopped her and pulled her into his embrace.

"I miss you baby," Sehun oppa said and honestly, it broke my heart to hear that from the man whom I love and whom I gave my ity to saying to another girl. 

Joohyun eonni hugged him back, "I miss you too Sehun. I am sorry for being not understanding. Will you forgive me?"

Sehun oppa cupped Joohyun eonni's face lovingly, "I was never mad at you."

Tipping her toe, my older sister s her arms around her boyfriend's neck and pulled him for a long french kiss. Sehun oppa then wrapped his arms around her waist and locked her in his embrace tightly. I covered my trembling lips with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter