Twelve

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do I look like someone easy? 

I have always been a target of bully since kindergarten. Things get better when I get to middle school but I still received endless mocking from boys. In high school, people can't even be bothered with me, especially when my sisters got all the attention and limelight. I have always been an insignificant person. Just because I am insignificant, my opinions don't matter? 

I am pissed at how casually Baekhyun took my first kiss away. He knows better than anyone else of all the sufferings I received, yet he treated me like everyone else. The soft toy that Baekhyun gave me a first few years ago caught my eyes. Angrily, I picked it up and gave it a few punches. 

You are just as hateful as the buyer who bought you.

My phone didn't stop ringing the moment I got home. Does Baekhyun not understand what I mean by I want to be alone? 

"I am sorry Jinri... talk to me..."

"Look, I don't know what has gotten into me. I know I am jerk, I am sorry."

"Talk to me Jinri..."

"Yah....I will be your servant for a week..."

"Don't ignore me..."

I switched off my phone and dumped it harshly on my bed. 

"Care to explain what's going on? Byun Baekhyun kept calling me and he said he did something really bad to you."

I lifted my head to look at the owner of the voice. Before I could chase my younger sister out, she stepped in and sat on my bed, with her arms folded.

"What happened?"

 

"What?? That stole your first kiss???" Soojung screeched and I quickly covered with my palm.

"You want the whole world to know huh??"

Soojung pushed my hand away with dramatic expression hung on her face.

"Eonni, there is hope in your love life. Byun Baekhyun obviously has feelings for you."

"Are you kidding me? We are best friends."

"So? At some point in life, a guy and girl will be more than best friends."

My heart skipped a beat and my palms turned sweaty at that realisation. Baekhyun has been a really good friend, but I have never thought I would see him as someone whom I want to date. He can't possibly have feelings for me right?

"Think about it eonni, why would he kiss you if he doesn't like you?"

I remained in silence, trying to come up with a reasonable answer but I can't. 

"He is always there for you and he hates how you are so blindly attracted to Sehun oppa. Doesn't that tell you something already?"

"But he is a playboy..."

"I am sure he does that to make you jealous. But b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter