Thirteen

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mum kept staring at me as if I had grown another head. She asked if I ate something wrong as I was up to early on a Saturday but all I did was to giggle to myself. I heard her mumbling crazy before disappearing into the kitchen. Yeah, I am crazy over someone...

"I got it...You are so longwinded. What will I do if we get married? I am gonna listen to your nags everyday."

Someone that can never be mine... My mood seemed to dampen by a little as Joohyun walked down the stairs with her handphone next to her right ear cheerfully and I am sure she was talking to Sehun oppa. 

"Okay, love you. Bye."

I grabbed the jar and poured myself a glass of milk as uneasy feelings surfaced. I am going out with the guy whom she was talking on the phone later. Isn't that weird? 

"You are up early, for the first time on weekend..." Joohyun said as she took the jar from my hand. 

"Please fix her brain," my mum insulted me the moment she came out of the kitchen, "She is always doing weird and unpredictable things."

"Mum..." I whined, "I am going out okay?"

My mum turned to me, stupefied, "Are you finally dating someone? I thought you are going to be left on the shelf," she continued to embarrassed me in front of my perfect sister and Joohyun eonni chuckled.

I felt pissed at the unfair treatment. I know I am not as pretty as Joohyun and Soojung but how could my mum say such mean things to my face? It sort of hurt my heart. My day wasn't supposed to start off with bad mood, but my mum sure knows when to anger me. 

"I am leaving," Pouting my lips, I took my tote bag and went out. 

That's right. I am going out with my crush today and I shouldn't look so gloomy. I should be happy. 

 

"Sehun oppa," I called, and Sehun oppa raised his head from his phone. 

He patted my head, "Did you sleep well last night? We are gonna have lots of fun today and you will definitely be tired if you didn't sleep enough."

I nodded like a puppy, "Yes I did."

"Let's go in then."

I trailed behind Sehun oppa. I was amazed by his broad shoulder and it made him look good in anything that he wore. He is definitely a boyfriend material. A tall, handsome, smart, caring and kind-hearted guy - a whole package of the perfect guy that any girl would die to have. Girls walking past us were swooning at him, probably shocked by his visual. 

"Don't walk behind me," Sehun gripped onto my arm and pulled me to his side, "Let's walk together!" 

That's one of the reasons why I fell in love with this guy. Because he made me feel important, he made feel like I am the only girl in the world. 

"Which ride do you want to ride first?" Sehun oppa asked enthusiastically, oblivious to the envious glances from the girls who were throwing at me. 

"Maybe the pirate ship?" 

"Okay, pirate ship then!"

 

I have never enjoyed myself so much in my life. But now, being with Sehun oppa, my heart was all filled with warmth and happiness. He treated me lunch, he would use the map to fan the two of us when the weather gets terribly hot, he even squatted down to put the plaster on my feet when I had blister from walking too much. His caring actions just made me fell even deeper for him. I wondered, if he had met me first, would he date me? Or would he still see me as a younger sister? 

"Sehun oppa look," I pointed at the alphabet keychains at the souvenir shop, "Don't you think they are adorable?"

"You want one?"

"Nah, it's cute but it's pretty useless. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter