Four

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun eonni's words kept bothering me and they are stuck in my head. Right at that moment, how I wish I didn't meet Sehun at all, I wish Joohyun eonni isn't my sister, maybe I will feel less bad for liking him. They have been together for a year, while I only started to develop this stupid tiny crush on Sehun a few days ago. My admiration for Sehun can't be compared to my sister. 

"Pst Clumy gal."

I lifted my head and I got the shock of my life. Oh Sehun is standing right in front of me, smiling to me. But wait, what did he just call me?

"Clumsy gal?" I asked back with confusion written all over my face.

"You don't remember falling down that day? You were so clumsy, but glad that you aren't hurt anywhere."

Am I alive? No! Hell no! My crush is talking to me! And he remembered me, although not for a positive one.

"Yeah, I am fine," I felt electricity ran through my body and I thought I was frozen because I couldn't react properly in front of him, "What are you doing here anyway?"

He chuckled and I felt like I could listen to it for my whole life, "Of course to get a drink! This is a cafe," he eyed me, "right?"

Right, what am I asking? I am crazy. 

"What can I get for you?"

"One mocha frappe and one iced americano."

Iced Americano... It's Joohyun eonni's favourite...

"Two? For yourself?" I felt my voice shaking but I had to mask it. I can't let Sehun know anything. 

"No one for me and one for my girlfriend, she is coming here soon."

My eyes widened. Joohyun eonni is coming? , I can't let-

"Babe! You are here!"

I spun my head to the door and gasped as I saw Joohyun eonni. She was smiling to Sehun but her face fell when she saw me.

"Jinri? You worked here?"

I nodded my head. No one knows I work here except for Baekhyun and Soojung, so I am not surprised by eonni's reaction.

"You two know each other?" Sehun asked, shifting his eyes between me and Joohyun.

Joohyun eonni hooked her arm around Sehun's as he pulled me nearer. I heard my heart cracked again.

"Yeah, Jinri is my sister, and Jinri," Joohyun's cheeks turned red, "This is Sehun, my boyfriend."

"This is such a small world. The girl that I bumped into few days ago is actually your sister? Seems like I need to be nice to Jinri if I want to her brother-in-law."

Sehun joked but it wasn't funny to me at all. How bad is this day gonna get? I want to get home and cry a million tears again. 

 

Everything seems to be not in my favour today. Joohyun eonni and Sehun oppa (apparently he is same age as my sister) stayed at the cafe I worked at and studied together. They waited for me to end work to go home for dinner together. It seems like after the news of them dating got exposed, they became very open with showing their relationship status. Sehun oppa is the first guy that my sister brought home. It seems like they are very serious about each other. As much as I don't want to feel sad by this, because Joohyun eonni is my sister, I can't help to fantasise how it is to be embraced by the tall man. 

"Eon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter