Twenty Eight

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

"It's C-Can you kiss me?"

My face was just a few inches away from Jinri's face as she stared at me with her sparkling eyes, as if hoping for something good to happen. I was taken aback by her request even though she confessed to me that she had feelings for me all these while. Can I kiss her? But what will we become if I kissed her? Does it mean I acknowledge her feelings for me? Will she think that I have feelings for her if I kissed her? My heart is supposed to be occupied by my ex lover, but why does my heart fluttered seeing her eagerness to kiss me? 

"It's okay," Jinri took a step backwards, "I am expecting too much, I am sorry." 

Why does my heart squeeze a little seeing her dejected look? 

"Shall we go look for Sera they all for breakfast?" 

"Oh hmm, yeah, sure!" I rubbed my nape in embarrassment. I was staring at her longer than I should.

 

Jinri's POV

What was I thinking? Was I expecting Sehun oppa to kiss me for real? 

"Bae Jinri, aren't you too foolish? Why would Sehun oppa kiss you?"

I splashed water on my face to wake myself up. It must be due to lack of sleep. 

"Wake up Jinri! Wake up!"

Walking out of the bathroom, I was greeted by Baekhyun, who was playing with Sera on the bed.

"What's taking you so long in the bathroom?" My best friend questioned me.

"Nothing," I approached the duo, "What brings you here?"

"I don't have much assignments on hand now so I manage to fork out time to visit my precious Sera."

I smiled. Baekhyun is always putting in so much effort in taking care of Sera despite the fact that he isn't Sera's father. 

"Where is Oh Sehun? Why is he not here?" Baekhyun asked hostility, "Still not giving about you and Sera?"

I quickly covered Baekhyun's mouth with my palm, hissing to him to stop spouting nonsense in front of Sera.

"He is changing okay. He was here the whole morning," I replied, smiling at my daughter drawing happily, "He just had to return to work in the afternoon."

"If he still doesn't treasure you, come to me."

My eyes shifted awkwardly from Baekhyun to other parts of the ward. I felt really bad for not being able to reciprocate his feelings even though he was an amazing guy. 

Baekhyun placed his hands on my shoulder, "I am serious Jinri. You know my feelings for you..."

I nodded, then returned my attention back to my daughter. 

"I am done!" 

Sera showed Baekhyun and me the drawing that she drew. It was a drawing of her, me, Sehun oppa, Soojung, Jongin, Baekhyun and Joohyun eonni...

"I can't fit in halmeoni and halabeoji..."

In Sera's drawing, Joohyun eonni was smiling. Guilt and worry crept into me again, I can't help to wonder how's my older sister now.

"Baekhyun, I have favour to ask from you..."

"What is it?"

"Can you go visit my older sister to check on her? I am worried for her..."

"Huh? What?"

 

Baekhyun's POV

I greeted Jinri's mum upon entering their apartment. In the end, I couldn't say no to my best friend's favour, so I decided to go look for Joohyun noona. Afterall, Joohyun noona has been a really good older sister to me, and I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter