Twenty Two

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

Nothing has been smooth-sailing for the past one week. Joohyun wouldn't talk to me. Jinri avoided me at all cost after she moved into my apartment; more like I didn't initiate a conversation with her, and her daughter, Sera. I couldn't bring myself to act like nothing happen and take up responsibility as the father when my fiance was still mad with me. Work has been piling up and I couldn't find time to look for Joohyun personally. 

Maybe she needed some time alone. But it's bothering me that it has been a week since she ignored me. 

"Mr Oh."

I lifted my head upon hearing knocks and my secretary addressing me. 

"You have a meeting in 15 minutes."

I nodded and let out a deep breath. Without Joohyun, my life is a complete mess. I couldn't focus on my work and all I want to do right now is to run into her arms and apologise to her until she forgives me. Picking up the photo frame, I caressed the photo, as if I was touching Joohyun's face for real. She used to be so happy and blissful when she was me; I can never forget the bright smile was hung on her face when I proposed to her. Now, everything had fallen apart. Our relationship is broken because of my silly mistake. I looked at my phone, still no message from Joohyun.

I stared at my documents for the next 5 minutes. The urge in me to put down everything and rush to look for Joohyun was burning like a strong fire. Slamming my pen on the table, I grabbed my coat and my phone. I had to make things right. Screw the meeting. 

 

It was such an enjoyable sight seeing Joohyun teaching the kids playing the piano. She would make a great mum, a perfect mum of our children. I stayed outside, until the class ended and the kids made their ways out of the classroom. Joohyun was surprised to see me but let me into the room nonetheless. 

I miss her so much, even though I haven't seen her for only a week. I wondered how I manage to survive last time from being in different school as her. 

"What brings you here?" She asked me, with her back facing me and that icy tone that I dread to hear. 

I closed the gap in between and hugged her tightly from behind, inhaling the vanilla scent that I miss badly. 

"Forgive me baby," I begged, "I miss you a lot and I am sorry."

Joohyun didn't reply but I could feel her body trembling. I spun her around to be greeted by her teary eyes. She was crying again. I pulled her into my embrace and leant her head on my chest. 

"I am sorry baby, I am sorry..."

Her arms wrapped around my waist as she gladly accept my embrace. I miss having her in my arms. 

"I miss you Sehun..." she sniffed. 

My lips curled into a smile, "I miss you more baby. Let's start afresh."

 

That night I couldn't be even happier. Joohyun and I went for a date and things were back to normal, except that there are two more people living in my apartment. We talked, and I assured that no matter what happen, my love for her remains. 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Joohyun teased as I swung our entwined hands. 

"I am happy that you are back to my side," I planted a kiss on her forehead. 

I opened the door to my apartment and led Joohyun in. At that moment, the smiles on our faces faded when we made eye contact with Jinri, who walked out of the kitchen with a cup noodles in her hands.

"Hey... you guys ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter