Eight

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The feeling of my lips on Sehun's cheeks kept lingering in my mind and I can't seem to get it off my head. I even left house early for my part-time job so that I could avoid Soojung's question, knowing that she witnessed me kissing our elder sister's boyfriend. I knew that was wrong, but it was right at the same time. All these complications wouldn't happen if only I met Sehun before he met my sister. I would grab any opportunity to make this man mine. 

"Ahh!" I yelped at my burned skin. The hot water scalded my hand due to my carelessness.

"Are you alright?" My colleague, Hyejoo, asked with concern dripping in her voice.

"I am fine," I assured even though my skin was stinging. 

Hurriedly, I run my hand under the tap and I tried my best not to let out sign of pain. 

"The first aid kit is at the storeroom, you should apply some medication on your red skin," Hyejoo continued.

"Yeah," I made my way to the storeroom and looked for the medication. 

See, how unhealthy it is to think of Sehun oppa everyday. I lost all my focus because of him.

"Hey," Hyejoo called, "How's your wound?"

"Noting serious Hyejoo."

"By the way, there is a guy outside looking for you."

I looked at her questioningly as I don't remember making plans with anyone, more to say, it's a guy who is looking for me. That's strange, unless the guy outside is Baekhyun. Hyejoo shrugged as she doesn't have clue as who to the man outside is as well. 

"He is hot though, is he your boyfriend?"

My jaw dropped, "What? I don't have a boyfriend."

My eyes met with Sehun's eyes. He flashed his charming smile as he waved to me. My hearted raced a mile again. 

"Hey, hope I am not bothering you," Sehun approached me.

I smiled, "No it's fine, I am ending my work soon. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Oh," he clasped his hands, "I was thinking of treating you dinner because you have worked really hard last night. Take it as a reward and also a motivation for you do well in the upcoming finals."

My heart fluttered. How sweet can this guy get? 

"You don't have to..."

"Nah, it's fine. You are my girlfriend's sister, which mean you are also my sister and it's right that I take care of you too, isn't it?"

All the hopes seem to be falling apart hearing those words from his mouth. Nonetheless, I acted like I was cool about it as I forced a smile. 

 

Did I mention that I love guys who make plans in advance for a date? Well technically Sehun oppa and I are not dating but I was actually excited that he made the effort to look up for a restaurant nearby that serves really nice food. This man is so damn boyfriend material. 

"Just order whatever you want, don't have to be polite with oppa," he handed me the menu and I proceeded to choose the food that I want. 

"Have you made up your mind?"

"Yeah, I am getting the beef bologese," I answered, earning a nod from Sehun oppa.

"Seems like we have the same taste bud," he joked. 

Sehun oppa called for the waitress and made the order, but all I can see was how the waitress was trying so hard to flirt with Sehun oppa in front of me. 

"Yeobo," I called, and both Sehun and the waitress turned to look at me, "Can I have coke please?"

"S-Sure," Sehun replied, although confused with my sudden endearment. 

The waitress rolled her eyes at me as she took the menu away from me as she is probably jealous from thinking that I own Sehun oppa and she has no chance of catching this big fish. The hostile look on her face made me satisfied for pissing her off. 

"Sorry about that," I cleared my throat, "That waitress was trying very hard to flirt with you and it was so disturbing to my eyes..."

"Is it?"

"Didn't you see that?? She was squeezing her s as she took down the order and she kept flickered her eyelashes at you. I am so disgusted by it! She completely disregard me!" 

My anger outburst caused a laughing fit from Sehun oppa. 

"You are such a adorable kid," He remarked and my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"I am not..." My voice trailed off as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter