Thirty

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the first time that we are going out as a complete family. The moment we entered the villa that Sehun oppa owned at Jeju Island, Sera ran towards the balcony and pulled away the bind, unfolding a mesmerising view in front of our eyes. 

"Eomma Appa! It's the sea and beach! Can we go for a swim later?" Sera jumped up and down excitedly. 

My heart swelled seeing my daughter finally got her spirits high up. That's what a kid supposed to be - worry free and not getting tangled in the complicated adult worlds. 

"Let me help you," I offered to help Sehun oppa with the luggage but he told me he can manage and he asked me to get some rest. 

Instead of resting, I joined my daughter at the balcony, welcoming the cooling breeze blowing at my face and hair. Then I smiled at Sehun oppa who came and join us as well.

"Appa, can we live here forever? I want to play with the water!" 

Sehun carried Sera with one arm and pinched her nose, "We can come here anytime you want Sera. And if you really want to play in the water everyday, appa will build us a bigger house with swimming pool at the back garden, okay?"

"Really??" Sera exclaimed, sticking out her pinky finger, "Promise?"

"Yah! No!" I stopped before it's too late, "You shouldn't pamper her too much! She is gonna turn into a spoilt brat."

"Eomma said no, what should we do Sera?" Sehun oppa pouted along with Sera, then he cupped his palm and whispered something next to Sera's ear, "Appa will build one for you secretly."

I sighed inwardly as I caught his words. The father and daughter chuckled between themselves, causing me loss for words. 

"I will go unpack our luggage."

 

Walking into the majestic bedroom, I was awestruck by the interior design. How rich Sehun oppa is exactly? I couldn't close my mouth as I admired the the beautiful room. As I took out the clothes and opened the closet so I could them in, a photo frame facing downward at the most bottom shelf caught my attention. Curiously, I picked up the photo frame and turned around - it was a photo of Sehun oppa and Joohyun eonni taken at the beach. 

I felt a tiny crack on my heart. Did Sehun oppa, perhaps, bring Joohyun eonni to his villa before?

Was that even a question? I laughed at my silly self. Of course he did. This is his villa and they have been together for so long, it wouldn't be surprising that Sehun oppa brought Joohyun eonni here. My eyes shifted to the bed, did they perhaps share this bed as well? 

I clutched onto the photo frame until my knuckles turned white as I imagined the things they on this bed. At the same time, I am upset with myself for being so petty. What has gotten into me? Have I become so obsessed with Sehun oppa that I can't stand the sight of any other woman near my husband?

"... Jinri?"

I jolted out of trance and I came face to face with Sehun oppa.

"Huh? Yes?"

Sehun oppa eyed me, then he looked at the photo frame in my possession. I cleared my throat and put back the photo frame quickly, pretending nothing happened. 

"I was thinking what's taking you so long, Sera wants to for a swim."

"Oh yeah, sure. Just a moment," I returned to unpacking my stuff while Sehun oppa remained at his spot. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my wrist and I got pulled into Sehun's embrace.

"Jinri," His deep voice emitting and traveling to my ear that is next to his collarbone, "I am sorry about that photo frame. I thought I have cleared everything but I missed out that."

"It's okay..." It's not okay.

"It's weird for me to say this but if it can let you rest your mind, then I think I should let you know. Joohyun and I may have shared this bed but we did not do anything more than cuddling and kissing. I did not have with your older sister before. You are the first person that I did with."

My cheeks got heated up as Sehun revealed such intimate information with me. I bit the inside of my cheeks to prevent myself from smiling too much from the fact that I was his first. 

"So don't think so much okay?" He pulled apart and pat my head. 

"Can I ask... Are you just pitying me? That's why you stay by me and Sera."

A chuckle escaped from Sehun, "Of course not! You and Sera are my responsibility, I won't run away from my responsibility anymore."

"I am sorry... I think I am too possessive. I have no idea what has gotten into me to be so jealous and upset over trivial stuff. I am sorry."

"You," My sparkling eyes looked into Sehun oppa's dark brown orbs, waiting for him to complete his sentence, "are too adorable. Let's go to the beach now, shall we?"

Did he just say I am adorable?

 

I sat under the coconut tree, watching Sehun oppa and Sera splashing water at each other. I grinned. It's such a warm-heartening scene. But my face fell when I saw two slim and hot girls in just bikini approaching my husband. The jealously in me started building up as Sehun oppa smiled and chatted with them for a while. I tried to strain my ears to hear their conversation but I could barely hear any.

"You have really nice abs..."

The girls were practically drooling at my husband's well sculptured body. Even though he wasn't really interested in continuing the conversation with them, the girls still hovered around him like flies. Clenching my fist, I stomped towards the group of people.

"Ahem."

Sehun oppa and the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter